ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Hope to hit up Crooked Can and Bowigen's while there. I sampled some Bowgen's wheat at Rogue Pub in November with JR and his girlfriend, but not enough to check-in.

Have not yet.tried Nikolai Vorlauf Imperial Stout.

Looking forward to seeing ya.

Brother, that is understatement. I just started a 6'er for ya. Nikolai Vorlauf was my first get for ya. Imperial stout. Imperial stouts are the new IPAs. (meaning everybody jumpin off the IPA bandwagon and going towards Imperial stouts).

Are you seeing the same thing in Austin?

Thanks for the tip, brother. I was unaware of this myself. Your post spurred me to google machine a couple of articles. Gonna make a purchase tomorrow.

I started mine at 1 tablespoon a day. If you give to much to quick it causes the shits..They ate it right off the spoon. Sayde already shits like a small pony, don't need her makin mud pies..

Is Homa foldin?

Nite Don

12107789_738859609549551_5563138028538554_n.jpg

Brother, that is understatement. I just started a 6'er for ya. Nikolai Vorlauf was my first get for ya. Imperial stout. Imperial stouts are the new IPAs. (meaning everybody jumpin off the IPA bandwagon and going towards Imperial stouts).

Are you seeing the same thing in Austin?
Yes, in some respects. I've noticed a really big emphasis by the local breweries lately on double stouts. Bull Creek Brewing is one major local player of Imperial Stouts while a couple other brewers around Texas are jumping on the wagon. I've had four great imperial stouts since last weekend. All were excellent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT