ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

UK's best shot is Jamal Murray goes Jodie Meeks/UT January 2009 and hits bottom of the net from no matter where he's throwing it from. Don't think you understand how much Kansas fans HAAATTTEEEE Kentucky. That game against a fringe top 10 non conference team will be bigger to them than the lead up to the 1 vs 2 conference game tonight because of Calipari, OWNING them lately, and the fact that UK pantsed em last year and stuck a broomstick handle 2 feet up their ass.
So we lose because Cal has been owning them? Got it.

I think KU wins the title this year, but Cal ain't losing by 10 to KU.

I'm not a college basketball, just a UK fan. I think KU is better, just not 10-12 better.

if I rolled my eyes any harder I'd be looking down at my ass.

Cal has embarrassed Kansas since he's been at UK. Cal hasn't played Kansas at Allen Fieldhouse the year after he skull ****ed em in a primetime game on national television where Kansas is the best team in the nation and Kentucky has been stumbling a bit by their huge standards.
So a dude that owns another dude, is going to stop getting owned because they're mad? Lol. Nope.

I'm sure UK will improve. I'm sure Kansas will as well.

Probably. But Kansas doesn't have the room to improve that we do. They are pretty much what they are and they execute pretty well on offense already.

We don't. We are young. We have no identity on offense just yet. We currently have no post presence. Skal just barely showed signs of life for the first time for a brief span in the last game. Murray is a great player but he is still adjusting to the college game/Cal's offense. He finally settled down in this last game. Poythress has showed life in spurts recently. Ulis is still nursing his elbow injury. Hawkins played great against UofL but now he's injured. Matthews still hasn't hit his stride. The big Aussie Wynyard just became eligible. We have no idea if he can even contribute yet.

Lots of room for improvement over the next 3 weeks for the Cats. Tons. No doubt KU hasn't peaked yet...but they won't be that different of a team in 3 weeks than what you saw on the tube tonight.

She says she likes me more than her current BF. I have no doubt if I showed up at her place I could get it on easily. She says she thinks about me all the time.

Yeah , you can go anal like LEK says

Blue Rupp. Is this the same whore you House sitted for?

Man, I will help you. Just ask. You think I'm kidding. I got one technique that guarantees pussy. But you have to use my method with training your tone of voice.

and has a better team, has better shooters, has veterans that won't be rattled, at home on a court they almost never lose on with an enormous revenge factor against a fellow blue blood program.

LMAO yep.

Internet dollars. Put up or shut up. Shit, I'll bet ya eleventy billion of em. That's a real number, in case you were wondering. No need to look it up.
I'm just making fun of your logic you employee to get to your conclusion. A guy has an advantage doesn't lose that advantage because someone gets upset. By that logic, pitino wouldn't be 1-8.

I think we give them a good game. We seem to run well during big time games. Duke and UL, we play up.

KU isn't the juggernaut you make them out to be. They lost to MSU, barely beat Harvard and Vandy.

We're still growing, and they have good players, just not 12 points better.

[laughing] at willy.

Man, blue rupp doesn't need any advice on how to get it on with his ex. She is ready to go. The only thing he has to do is decide if it is worth it. Is the juice worth the squeeze? Is she going to be happy with the belated break-up sex hook-up and release? Or is she looking to get back together?

He knows her. We don't. But my educated guess is that she is looking to use the break-up sex hook up as a way back in. My advice is to proceed with caution. Unless you don't care about your current relationship with your girlfriend. If that's the case...then WTF are you waiting for?

[laughing] at willy.

Man, blue rupp doesn't need any advice on how to get it on with his ex. She is ready to go. The only thing he has to do is decide if it is worth it. Is the juice worth the squeeze? Is she going to be happy with the belated break-up sex hook-up and release? Or is she looking to get back together?

He knows her. We don't. But my educated guess is that she is looking to use the break-up sex hook up as a way back in. My advice is to proceed with caution. Unless you don't care about your current relationship with your girlfriend. If that's the case...then WTF are you waiting for?
Man, he young. Hoes don't need to know about a side peice. He ain't married.

[laughing] at willy.

[laughing] man, I hit on my wife for sex. Shit. I can only imagine that it's the same for exes too.

Man, he young. Hoes don't need to know about a side peice. He ain't married.

True. But if she is looking to get back together she is liable to go all crazy stalker if they hook up. Call his current girlfriend. Show up in his girlfriend's driveway when you take her home from a date. That type of crazy stuff. Been there. And it aint a pretty sight.

Like i said...if she is the type of chick that would just be happy with the hook up and release...go for it. Sounds like she is ready to dump her boyfriend though. That's a bad sign for the hook up and release. If he doesn't really care about his ex going crazy stalker and ruining his current relationship...then go for it.

Is the juice worth the squeeze?

True. But if she is looking to get back together she is liable to go all crazy stalker if they hook up. Call his current girlfriend. Show up in his girlfriend's driveway when you take her home from a date. That type of crazy stuff. Been there. And it aint a pretty sight.

Like i said...if she is the type of chick that would just be happy with the hook up and release...go for it. Sounds like she is ready to dump her boyfriend though. That's a bad sign for the hook up and release. If he doesn't really care about his ex going crazy stalker and ruining his current relationship...then go for it.

Is the juice worth the squeeze?

That's why you threaten her first. Maybe even need to stab her if she won't tell her parents.

@Willy4UK
@-LEK-
@Kaizer Sosay

It's not the same girl I house sit for, it's my ex from 2 years ago. I just don't know what to do. They're both really fun. Anal sounds nice though.

Ok. not the same girl. We can help. Base your questions in hypotheticals, Blue Rupp.

What do I mean by that? Well, say "If you show me them tits, I bet I'll look at them"

I don't have real dollars. I'm a poor. My original post said Kentucky gets 7 points so that means that's what I think the spread will be, or at least would be right now. I WILL bet Monopoly dollars that Kansas is up by at least 15 at some point in the game.

Uh oh. That sounds like a whole lotta back tracking. You said earlier that KU would beat UK by 10-12 points and be up by 20 untill UK made a late rally. Now you're talking 7 points and 15. WTF Speers?

[laughing]

@Willy4UK
@-LEK-
@Kaizer Sosay

It's not the same girl I house sit for, it's my ex from 2 years ago. I just don't know what to do. They're both really fun. Anal sounds nice though.
Go for it. You only live once. The key is to make it your alls little secret. Tell her that. You're nervous, but you can't help but feel it too. Don't text it though, only verbal.

You start the anal by fingering her ass.

Go for it. You only live once. The key is to make it your alls little secret. Tell her that. You're nervous, but you can't help but feel it too. Don't text it though, only verbal.

You start the anal by fingering her ass.
Here's the problem, she really wants to get back with me. She says that even when her and her boyfriend are screwing she still thinks of me. She asked me if I still liked her more than friends. I just had no answer. If we hoop up once, I won't be left alone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT