ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

b6675ff0e916e0af6d4425663a9e81fedf30b650bc0a2daa0a455fc274034697.jpg

Awesome!!!!!!! So before 19th?

I have to go to Phoenix on the 20th for a conference
Yes. I can link up on Friday eve, Jan 15th or Monday evening Jan 18th. Heading to Miami early morning January 16th. I bet JR that I could hit up 7 South Florida breweries on the 16th and 3 more in Tampa on January 17th within 36 hours and not once drive a car. Not visiting Cigar City.

When are you returning from Phoenix?

Yes. I can link up on Friday eve, Jan 15th or Monday evening Jan 18th. Heading to Miami early morning January 16th. I bet JR that I could hit up 7 South Florida breweries on the 16th and 3 more in Tampa on January 17th within 36 hours and not once drive a car. Not visiting Cigar City.

When are you returning from Phoenix?

Ok. Be back on that Saturday. Got several breweries here in Orlando. You had the nikolai vkrlauf imperial stout?

Ok. Be back on that Saturday. Got several breweries here in Orlando. You had the nikolai vkrlauf imperial stout?
Hope to hit up Crooked Can and Bowigen's while there. I sampled some Bowgen's wheat at Rogue Pub in November with JR and his girlfriend, but not enough to check-in.

Have not yet.tried Nikolai Vorlauf Imperial Stout.

Looking forward to seeing ya.

If you're out of shape, it's not the best idea to play ball with 7-9 graders. They have no stop. Plus, half of them were taller than me already. I'm convinced the way I'm going to die is a 15 year old throwing an elbow at my temple.

Worried about the Kansas game. We might play up to their level and we might get blown the hell out of the gym (fieldhouse ...) I think we squeak one out at LSU mañana.

Why does every team seem to have better spacing than us?

Already pissed off about the Kansas game ...

If you're out of shape, it's not the best idea to play ball with 7-9 graders. They have no stop. Plus, half of them were taller than me already. I'm convinced the way I'm going to die is a 15 year old throwing an elbow at my temple.

Worried about the Kansas game. We might play up to their level and we might get blown the hell out of the gym (fieldhouse ...) I think we squeak one out at LSU mañana.

Already pissed off about the Kansas game ...[/QUOT

Kansas has their hands full..

Last edited:
Took the wife to Tony's of Lexington Saturday to eat before the UK game. It's perfect for a pre-game/post-game meal because it is right there on W. Main just a hop, skip and jump from Rupp. I have eaten there a couple of other times and mentioned it in the D but it bares repeating. That place is dope. It's expensive...but the atmosphere is nice, the service is stellar and the steak rivals Jeff Ruby's in Metro...which I consider to be the best steak around.

You Lexington-onians want to take the wife/girlfriend out for a nice meal then i highly recommend. If eating there on the weekend be sure to make reservations early.

YWIA.

Bolded/over-emphasized and QFT.

I bitch and moan about this all the time. Seems to be a constant theme of Cal's offensive system. The most simplistic explanation is that it is the result of having a bunch of young pups attempting to execute your offense.

Bolded/over-emphasized and QFT.

I bitch and moan about this all the time. Seems to be a constant theme of Cal's offensive system. The most simplistic explanation is that it is the result of having a bunch of young pups attempting to execute your offense.
Yeah, we had one half of basketball this year where Murray, Ulis and Briscoe ran a little weave and the lane opened up. Haven't seen it since. Alex just chilling on the baseline all the time probably doesn't help a lot.

Took the wife to Tony's of Lexington Saturday to eat before the UK game. It's perfect for a pre-game/post-game meal because it is right there on W. Main just a hop, skip and jump from Rupp. I have eaten there a couple of other times and mentioned it in the D but it bares repeating. That place is dope. It's expensive...but the atmosphere is nice, the service is stellar and the steak rivals Jeff Ruby's in Metro...which I consider to be the best steak around.

You Lexington-onians want to take the wife/girlfriend out for a nice meal then i highly recommend. If eating there on the weekend be sure to make reservations early.

YWIA.
Write it off as Entertainment. Nobody will ever know. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Write it off as Entertainment. Nobody will ever know. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Believe it or not...I didn't write Saturday off for anything. Just took the hit. But it was worth it. Great evening all the way around. Great meal. Good seats to watch the Cats beat down Ole Miss. Pound town back at the crib.

No complaints from the kaizer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT