ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

The only time my gator has talked back to me is never. Maybe I will unstitch his mouth someday or maybe not. Fried chicken is good and better with buttered biscuits and honey. I have more witty things to share but seem to be passing out.
I wish you had some fried chicken to share. More to the point, I wish I had some fried chicken to eat right now.

Again? brother I seemingly am having the perpetual shits.
I dream about an enima. Would love to wash out all the bad. Just have a phobia of putting anything up my ass, can't do it.

Congratulations. School of hard knocks for me.
Same as well. I just try and have a good balance. I hate being a limited person or not understanding the things around me.

• Good morning, D-League posters, astronauts, average people and smart people.
  • 40° in Johns Creek. I know you have been wondering. That cold front must have jumped over us. Glad.
  • SEC football has kicked ass. Finish it well, Alabama. Clemson will be tough.
  • The Cats looked really good that first half I thought.
  • Did you see the preview of Cal's tweak?
  • Saw a tidbit of aggressiveness from Skal.
  • We didn't shoot FTs WAD. 1 for 2. They just suck at it.
  • I like our team.
  • Have a safe/fun one.

Yea, everyone has people they like/don't like. Just hate superiority complexes from inferior people. Justbe yourself, not an ass licker.

Also, I can take that she is dumb as hell, just don't mention the D as a negative.
Understood. The loyalty is appreciated. She hangs in GYERO, we hang here. Like I said, we're mutual friends with some folks in Grayson Co and have got along great over the 13 years I've posted on the Paddock.

Yes it was Austin. I saw one last night about a car that wouldn't let a guy get away with running over a kid. Wouldn't doubt Stephen King didn't watch that and write Christine twenty years later. Just watched one with a typewriter that typed from voice and a door that opened with a key card.

Also, I don't think anyone was allowed to act in Hollywood during the 60's or 70's that hadn't first gone through the TZ school of acting.

11903981_1051055378259235_2485936394297614502_n.jpg

Well, uh, thanks for posting. I know you didn't have to. I suppose I understand. I finally went on a rant a few posts back. Wish you were back though, I mean really wish you were back. You gave balance to this thread. Of course, if you change your mind it would be a breath of fresh air. Doing some pondering myself. Again, thanks for the response. Really miss you. FCC.
sorry to have been so abrupt. I really appreciate your comments.
There are a couple-three D members I've wanted to send a message to, to explain where I stand - but unfortunately, it seems that I can't get the option to work.
Just know you're in my thoughts

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT