ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

So if I am shot by an external projection, does this mean pain is in my head? What about 30 bullets?

Meaning is in the eye of beholder,

I think of things people think about a lot. Or the systems they use to derive information and conclusions. I am terrible at reading people, but really good at breaking down people's systematic thought processes.

It's funny, most people can not do basic math. Like trig. Created around 2200 years ago, algebra 500 or so years. This system of thought, most can't employ it. There is also other systems of thought, in logic, that people employ. Like a lot of people can't go past anslem's ontological argument from a 1000 years ago when discussing God. Or do not understand basic Aristotelian logic of truth, etc. basically, these people are no smarter than people 1000 years ago or 2000 years ago. The meaning I derive, is that this is sad. Not that I am attached to that feeling, more so that when I happen to give it thought, this thought occurs. But I am no more attached to it as a leaf is attached to the wind.

I like when people tell people to employ systems from 1800 years ago. It makes me wonder if they know more current systems of thought, or are they stuck?

Amazing how many antiquated world views there are. Not that they are wrong, just inefficient as they fail to measure the real measurements. 1800 years ago, those systems were great tools, but now, they just seem dated.

While so many people give advice, because they lack the updated tools, they miss the point. But like MA, thought that counts.
IDK wtf either of you just said..............but I'm gonna
Facebook-Like-Button-big.jpg

So if I am shot by an external projection, does this mean pain is in my head? What about 30 bullets?

I think of things people think about a lot. Or the systems they use to derive information and conclusions. I am terrible at reading people, but really good at breaking down people's systematic thought processes.

It's funny, most people can not do basic math. Like trig. Created around 2200 years ago, algebra 500 or so years. This system of thought, most can't employ it. There is also other systems of thought, in logic, that people employ. Like a lot of people can't go past anslem's ontological argument from a 1000 years ago when discussing God. Or do not understand basic Aristotelian logic of truth, etc. basically, these people are no smarter than people 1000 years ago or 2000 years ago. The meaning I derive, is that this is sad. Not that I am attached to that feeling, more so that when I happen to give it thought, this thought occurs. But I am no more attached to it as a leaf is attached to the wind.

I like when people tell people to employ systems from 1800 years ago. It makes me wonder if they know more current systems of thought, or are they stuck?

Amazing how many antiquated world views there are. Not that they are wrong, just inefficient as they fail to measure the real measurements. 1800 years ago, those systems were great tools, but now, they just seem dated.

While so many people give advice, because they lack the updated tools, they miss the point. But like MA, thought that counts.
Awesome summary, LEK, as I listen to the Talking Heads video, "Once In a Lifetime".

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first - invent the universe. - Carl Sagan

Sorry, I'm just not willing to drop any acid to make you young bucks happy. I did not learn anything about the stuff that you just posted and don't care.

I read ever thread on paddock, don't keep up, but whatever, but gayro has the worst posters. I swear, and they use D League as punishment?

Just keep it too yourself. Posting in gayro is a punishment. So much ass licking, unoriginal takes, and pretense. Big bunch of dumb. No thank you.

Some dumbass ladycat, one interaction was a highway thread, where she was arguing s point where everyone was telling her she was wrong, pointing to statute to prove her wrong, and she kept on. What a mud crawler.

I read ever thread on paddock, don't keep up, but whatever, but gayro has the worst posters. I swear, and they use D League as punishment?

Just keep it too yourself. Posting in gayro is a punishment. So much ass licking, unoriginal takes, and pretense. Big bunch of dumb. No thank you.

Some dumbass ladycat, one interaction was a highway thread, where she was arguing s point where everyone was telling her she was wrong, pointing to statute to prove her wrong, and she kept on. What a mud crawler.
Personally speaking, I get along good with LadyCat. I know many folks she knows in Grayson County. I'll leave it at that.

Personally speaking, I get along good with LadyCat. I know many folks she knows in Grayson County. I'll leave it at that.
Yea, everyone has people they like/don't like. Just hate superiority complexes from inferior people. Justbe yourself, not an ass licker.

Also, I can take that she is dumb as hell, just don't mention the D as a negative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT