ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Cats win a tough road game, 21-17.

giphy.gif

Impressive run by Flightline in the Breeder's Cup to win going away. Is the hype real? Hard to say. No horse will ever match Secretariat to me, but that's probably an old guy clinging to memories.
It was impressive but there's no way you can compare a horse that's only raced 6 times to Secretariat. Secretariat is still the best. Too bad he wasn't Kentucky bred.

Morning Legionnaires! Fall Back!

70° on tap for today with moderate winds and sunshine. Looks like a beautiful day in store.

Here's to hoping the Bengals keep my weekend going in the right direction. Tomorrow starts a new week and UK basketball's first official game of the year. Anyone know if Oscar is playing?

You guys relax and enjoy the day and God Bless.

Morning Legionnaires! Fall Back!

70° on tap for today with moderate winds and sunshine. Looks like a beautiful day in store.

Here's to hoping the Bengals keep my weekend going in the right direction. Tomorrow starts a new week and UK basketball's first official game of the year. Anyone know if Oscar is playing?

You guys relax and enjoy the day and God Bless.
I did not fall back. Geeze I am up on DST. It takes a while for an old man to reset.

Good morning folks. Adjusting to the new time. Basically that meant in my case staying up too late and still waking up too early, only with a headache. Just leave the time alone Washington. I think I read nearly 90 percent of people preferred that.

Good win for the Cats yesterday. Alabama gets eliminated and probably Clemson. Tennessee could sneak in without winning the SEC East. That, and, or the loser of Ohio State - Michigan. Going to be crazy.

Hope you all have a good day.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 53°F and mostly cloudy. Today's high expected around 84°F.

Happy for the win and bowl eligibility yesterday. I'd love seeing 3 straight wins to end the season, but UGA gonna be tough.

Astros win! Happy for Dusty Baker.

Daylight Savings Time: all our clocks reset automatically. My watch is the sole holdout.

Usual chores and grocery shopping on today's agenda.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

Nachos-Day.png

Last edited:
Good morning folks. Adjusting to the new time. Basically that meant in my case staying up too late and still waking up too early, only with a headache. Just leave the time alone Washington. I think I read nearly 90 percent of people preferred that.

Good win for the Cats yesterday. Alabama gets eliminated and probably Clemson. Tennessee could sneak in without winning the SEC East. That, and, or the loser of Ohio State - Michigan. Going to be crazy.

Hope you all have a good day.
The time change always messes me up. I stayed up to the end of the Bama game and then a little later and I am paying for it this morning. Coffee should get me on track.

Bama going down was a shocker but I have to give it to the LSU coach for going for two in the first series of OT. I doubt our coach would have done that but he rolled the dice and it paid off. Meanwhile Florida beat Texas A&M and I can't see those fans taking much more of how the season is going. They are not spending a 100 million for results like that. Tennessee has a cake walk the rest of the season and I see them ending up with the one loss and maybe squeezing in the playoff. Yep, going to be crazy

The time change always messes me up. I stayed up to the end of the Bama game and then a little later and I am paying for it this morning. Coffee should get me on track.

Bama going down was a shocker but I have to give it to the LSU coach for going for two in the first series of OT. I doubt our coach would have done that but he rolled the dice and it paid off. Meanwhile Florida beat Texas A&M and I can't see those fans taking much more of how the season is going. They are not spending a 100 million for results like that. Tennessee has a cake walk the rest of the season and I see them ending up with the one loss and maybe squeezing in the playoff. Yep, going to be crazy
Sawnee, if I had to guess this morning, TCU gets a pass into the playoffs if they win out, and that's a fairly easy path. Georgia is in. The winner of Ohio State--Michigan is in. The favorite for the last slot would be whoever among Oregon -USC-UCLA emerges with one loss - all are 8-1 now.

The Committee will always err on the side of four different conference champions if given the chance. The hope for Tennessee or the loser of Ohio State-Michigan would be for all the PAC-12 teams to get one more loss along the way, or for TCU to lose unexpectedly.

The Wild Card -- LSU beats Georgia in the SEC Title game or whatever wounded duck on the other side of the Big Ten wins the title game over Michigan or Ohio State. Then it really gets crazy.

Impressive run by Flightline in the Breeder's Cup to win going away. Is the hype real? Hard to say. No horse will ever match Secretariat to me, but that's probably an old guy clinging to memories.
Sec ran a lot more, but did get beat 4-5 times. Flight has won all six races and never by less than 6 lengths. Yesterday he ran against the best horses in the world of his generation. He's run 1-1/4 mile in 1:59.3 & 2 flat. Dang fast. Sec's Belmont is the greatest performance of all-time imo. Net, not clear to me one way or the other.

Got a long walk in before the rain hit us in the east. Stuck inside, I watched the hated Redski….err, “Commanders” blow a ten-point lead and lose to the Vikings and QB Kirk Cousins -who they cut loose.

Combine that with a Bengals blowout win and it’s a good day of NFL results for me.

Got a long walk in before the rain hit us in the east. Stuck inside, I watched the hated Redski….err, “Commanders” blow a ten-point lead and lose to the Vikings and QB Kirk Cousins -who they cut loose.

Combine that with a Bengals blowout win and it’s a good day of NFL results for me.
I still got a trifecta of types. UL won but Tennessee lost so with the UK win, Bengals win and one of our enemies losing I'll take it.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 73°F and cloudy. 97% humidity. Increased rain chances around 11 am. Today's high expected at around 82°F.

Actually found a 1977 Kennedy half-dollar while out walking yesterday morning. The stuff folks drop.....

Another weekend in the books. Monday, Monday. Co-worker out this week. Thankfully, just 4 days.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

graphic1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT