ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

We tried Biscuit Belly restaurant for the first time this morning. To be honest, it wasn't that great. My wife liked her pancakes but my hot brown was dry, boring and expensive. At least I know that part of the proceeds go to the Queer Kentucky organization this month. I shouldn't make fun. I have a gay nephew.

@BBUK Hey buddy! I'm drunk as a fart right now. Have at it. I won't say anything about how old the Earth is or how long people have been here. Your God loves you more than he does me. Enjoy!
Don't act coy. I know what your problem was with my post was 2 nights ago. Aren't you one of those people who think the Earth is 4000 years old? I'll save you the time, if you are not one of those people, then I will take the time to apologize. Not profusely, but an apology to you. Sir.

Don't act coy. I know what your problem was with my post was 2 nights ago. Aren't you one of those people who think the Earth is 4000 years old? I'll save you the time, if you are not one of those people, then I will take the time to apologize. Not profusely, but an apology to you. Sir.

I was going to post a long post responding to you but seeing this thought better of it.

I won't try interacting with you or engaging in any levity again.

I don't play that. I don't know you other than what you post and you have seen some of me and my family.

I post here light-heartedly and in the spirit of love. (Drunk or sober...)

You have tried more than once to pick a posting fight with me for what reason I have no idea. I quit posting Facebook posts because you told me you didn't like Facebook and to post YouTube.

I guess you caught me at the right time. I do what I want to do but try to be civil.

I am going to drink a Yuengling now as I want one but you can kiss my ass.

Last edited:
I'm glad I don't drink anymore.

Sir,
I won't keep interacting and I can stop posting here anytime though I dearly love this place. I am no saint and I drink sparingly but I drink. I will stop posting for a few days but I give respect and all I ask for is simple respect. I have overlooked a few... and will again but today wasn't the day.

Sir,
I won't keep interacting and I can stop posting here anytime though I dearly love this place. I am no saint and I drink sparingly but I drink. I will stop posting for a few days but I give respect and all I ask for is simple respect. I have overlooked a few... and will again but today wasn't the day.
I have no problem with you or anyone else. I learned a long time ago that as long as I don't get shot at, its a good day.

Evidently, I'm the bad guy here. I suppose I misinterpret the occasional emoji's.

Look pal, I had you on ignore for at least 2 years before I got banned. I asked you several times to trim that TRIBUTE TO YOURSELF signature that I had to scroll through all the numerous times a day you have a random thought that you think we all need to share!!!

Put me on ignore now and it will be Even Steven. Later..

Evidently, I'm the bad guy here. I suppose I misinterpret the occasional emoji's.

Look pal, I had you on ignore for at least 2 years before I got banned. I asked you several times to trim that TRIBUTE TO YOURSELF signature that I had to scroll through all the numerous times a day you have a random thought that you think we all need to share!!!

Nah, deal with it...

Good morning from ATX. Currently 78°F and clear. Today's high expected at 101°F. We hit 105°F yesterday according to NWS Austin/San Antonio and broke records again. Triple digit streak continues for at least next 7 days. Power grid still holding.

Another suicide by cop happened nearby yesterday. Guy broke down in his truck nearby. Cop stopped to help. Guy became went nuts, got ignorant. Cop called for back-up. Guy pulled out a knife. Eventually *POW*.

Monday, Monday...

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

resized_klutz.jpg

Good morning folks.

Hot, humid morning in the east. Was up early for a long walk before the heat settled in, and still was soaked with sweat before I finished at 6:30. As they say, it is the humidity.

Settling into a busy work week, but hoping to get away near the end if possible for a long weekend with my parents in Kentucky. So, I better get cracking. Hope you all have a good day.

Good morning

Trust all are well and enjoying the nice warm weather of June. We currently have 82° With wind WSW at 7 mph, the humidity is73%. Our high should reach 86° with a 15% chance of rain.

I just returned from the first heart nuclear stress test in my life. I had no idea what to expect and really enjoyed it. In addition to all of the imaging they do with the dye injection they put me on a treadmill for 30 minutes to get my heart rate up to about 130. It was 60 when they started. The treadmill had a nice video of the Grand Canyon and you walked up the hill with some nice scenery. That made it fun.

To my knowledge I do not have any heart issues and have never been on medication for my heart or had chest pains or any of that stuff. My doctor thought at my age, since I have not had one to go ahead and do it. I like my doctor, he is a good Ole' Boy rancher by birth and trade. He owns two ranches, one here and one in Georgia.

Sir,
Been a Christian since 1964 when I was saved. Was studying science before that. That scared folks Been cancelled (shunned) for not being a biiblical puritan more than once for descerning the the facts and explaining them. I was informed that was a blessing and to keep that quiet that I'd be damned for lying. about what I know as true. Opinions (interpretations) vary and used keep one confused. Ef that. As knowledge grows, so does mine. There is only one truth. The discernment thing allows me to change my mind given new information. Examples. Birds are living descendants dinosaurs taht lived millions of years ago.. Nearly identical. All evidence explains that humans been around some 100,000 years and almost certainly descendants of apes. A missing link is just that missing or non-existent. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

You're no bad guy and neither is BBUK. I come and go depending on things. When I'm gone, I'm still here. I immensely enjoy D camaraderie.. A room full of Warriors, Christian and truth seekers helps me. As long as I'm breathing that'll be the case. Saving lives is not easy and actually quite hard.
Your God loves you more than he does me. Enjoy!
That's just B.S.
I'm done until basketball in the Bahama's. See ya.

If you have my phone number, don't be a stranger. I'm old and lonely.
Hey I'm old and lonely too, almost always home, so follow your own advice.
Your posts always brings smiles to the D.. Nice to have your presence. There's always a seat for you at the table.

Last edited:
Good morning from ATX. Currently 80°F and mostly cloudy. Today's high expected around 100°F. Triple-digit streak is alive and well.

Colleague having surgery on Thursday and will be out until I go on vacation. 12 days working with no back up. Hope we're not too busy, but I bet we are.

I've had 4 blackouts since Saturday morning with 115 °F temps. Scary.
Yikes! Literally killer in these temperatures. How long were the outages?

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

Happy 247th Birthday, U.S. Army.

Army-Birthday-Landing-Page-header-2019.jpg

Good morning from The Nature Coast

June temperatures continue, we have77 ° and the high will be near 87°. A small chance of rain. I trust all are well and life is good. Busy day ahead. Prayers for the D and it was good to see Bkocats make an appearance. And Rooster, find some shade buddy. Keep cool, calm and collected in that Arizona heat.

Oh speaking of Rooster, he is a character in the movie Top Gun / Maverick. It turns out he is from a little town about 19 miles away from me called Lecanto, FL, population around 5,000. Small world.

36481700100_21fcbcd3ac_o.jpg

Another nearby shooting. SWAT team shot some guy while serving a warrant at In-Town Suites located 1/2 mile from us.

All sorts of news cameras and police cars on site. Crazy.

288232105_10226363119644922_1207418612367800667_n.jpg

I've had 4 blackouts since Saturday morning with 115 °F temps. Scary.
I hate hearing that Rooster, as no one should have to deal with that. Sadly, they're predicting 2/3 of the nation to experience blackouts this summer.

I've had 4 blackouts since Saturday morning ...
I was very worried about you until I figured out your post Rooster. I haven't had multiple blackouts over a Saturday-Sunday since I stopped measuring my bourbon intake by the pint and put away the Wild Turkey 101...I was pretty much past that phase by 27...My wife, who I met fairly soon after that period, thinks of me as a very moderate drinker, never drunk and rarely deep enough into it to show even moderate effects. She finds it hard to believe I was coming off a ten-year reign of terror when we met. But I was one of the lucky ones who changed in time.

Back to downtown DC for the job. My personal least enjoyable weather of the year is about now until mid-September, at least when I have to wear button-down business clothes.

Hope it is a good day for all...

It is a cloudy 81.9°F on it way to 96°. We have an 80% chance of rain, so thank goodness for a little cloud cover or it could really get hot.

The rolling blackout have not hit us but they may if AOC and Joe continue their war on fossil fuels.

Joe has declared war on our economy also. It is not his fault but industries fault. He and his advisers are economic dummies.

I may not do much today and plan on limiting my time outside.

I was very worried about you until I figured out your post Rooster. I haven't had multiple blackouts over a Saturday-Sunday since I stopped measuring my bourbon intake by the pint and put away the Wild Turkey 101...I was pretty much past that phase by 27...My wife, who I met fairly soon after that period, thinks of me as a very moderate drinker, never drunk and rarely deep enough into it to show even moderate effects. She finds it hard to believe I was coming off a ten-year reign of terror when we met. But I was one of the lucky ones who changed in time.

Back to downtown DC for the job. My personal least enjoyable weather of the year is about now until mid-September, at least when I have to wear button-down business clothes.

Hope it is a good day for all...
Please stop & take a dump in front of the White House for all of us. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT