ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Good Sunday Morning D

A nice day is expected with a current temperature of 64° and sunny skies. We will hit 85° this afternoon. Sounds like a nice night last night up in Louisville, other than the traffic. Now we know a little about that traffic over in the Orlando area with Disney. I see some judge in Texas has offered Disney a move to the Lone Star state because Florida is authoritarian and anti-gay. I don't know about the anti-gay charge but parents don't like pedophiles and schools grooming little kids to be transgender. So if you have to accept those things in your schools, then please take Disney, Texas and give us a break. It should help traffic too. Very few Floridians would shed a tear if Disney left tomorrow.

Last night at "the movies" in our media rooom, we watch the film Ford v. Ferarri again. I never tire of that movie. I was a young man when this happened and watched with interest as Shelby Racing teamed with Ford to produce world class race cars. It was a fun time to be alive. I would love to have a vintage Shelby Cobra in my garage.

Take care all,

R.200518166ece4b3a84935477dc32ff22

Good morning from ATX. Currently 69°F and cloudy. Today's high expected around 87°F.

Day 17 and we're seemingly back to normal. She's still hungry as heck. Caught her eating dirt a few minutes ago and got in her ass.

Chores on the agenda this morning after a walk. Must grocery shop. Might roast some chickpeas later today.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

pigs-in-a-blanket-day.jpg

Morning Legionnaires!

More high winds last night and heavy rain but, all is calm now. More rain on tap for today and only 61° for a high expected. Ground is soaked. Good thing I cut the grass yesterday morning. There goes my day of fishing because there are a couple of low water crossings on my way to my fishing holes and they will be closed today.

Charlie-Brown.gif

Good Sunday Morning D

A nice day is expected with a current temperature of 64° and sunny skies. We will hit 85° this afternoon. Sounds like a nice night last night up in Louisville, other than the traffic. Now we know a little about that traffic over in the Orlando area with Disney. I see some judge in Texas has offered Disney a move to the Lone Star state because Florida is authoritarian and anti-gay. I don't know about the anti-gay charge but parents don't like pedophiles and schools grooming little kids to be transgender. So if you have to accept those things in your schools, then please take Disney, Texas and give us a break. It should help traffic too. Very few Floridians would shed a tear if Disney left tomorrow.

Last night at "the movies" in our media rooom, we watch the film Ford v. Ferarri again. I never tire of that movie. I was a young man when this happened and watched with interest as Shelby Racing teamed with Ford to produce world class race cars. It was a fun time to be alive. I would love to have a vintage Shelby Cobra in my garage.

Take care all,

That roll bar shows how much more the driver cares about himself than any passenger. :cool:

Good Sunday Morning. It is a sunny 73.2°F and we are supposed to get up to 83°.

I got the yard mowed yesterday. I had mowed it Wednesday and it had grown a full two or three inches. Grass can really grow fast in Kentucky in April.

I ain't planning on doing a lot today, so it should be a good one.

That roll bar shows how much more the driver cares about himself than any passenger. :cool:
The passenger is the other roll bar.
Well tomorrow starts the 7th week of waiting on a fuel line for a dadgum Q5 Audi. So I can relate to this boy

279028239_1147234072724031_5786806885855315604_n.jpg
I've done that at AutoZone!

Went to Lowes earlier to pick up a few things for the cabinet I'm building. Forgot to get wood glue. I should be able to get most of it done today. Still have to get hinges for the doors. I didn't get them today because I haven't given enough thought to which kind of hinge I want.

Unless dude mows next door neighbors grass today, I'm not mowing for a few days.

Wife made me a bacon, egg, and cheese sammich on a bun. The best sammichs are the ones someone makes for you. The surprise takes it up a notch or two.

Young man from Belfry. Go Cats!

I have a lot of family that graduated from Belfry. The went North and moved away to work after school but still keep in close contact with old friends still there.

The word on him he is a worker like few others. He proud to be 606 and will play like it by busting his tail. It is a dream for kids from Belfry to play at UK. Pike County is as strong a UK fan base as any.

Good Sunday Morning. It is a sunny 73.2°F and we are supposed to get up to 83°.

I got the yard mowed yesterday. I had mowed it Wednesday and it had grown a full two or three inches. Grass can really grow fast in Kentucky in April.

I ain't planning on doing a lot today, so it should be a good one.
Send me a couple of plastic sandwich bags of the clippings. Anything that grows that fast could possibly help my libido if I ate some. 🤪

Hello all,

Me and the BB just got back from visiting our TWO playgrounds in our community. The BB insisted. (He drove his electric jeep around the blocks and down to the first park and got his play on with his Papa in tow. Then we came back, he road his motorcycle a few times, then he hopped on his tricycle and we hit the second park.) (The step tracker stated 5 miles .. )

He had his water bottle and I had my coffee mug. (Both full.) We came back empty. I am now sitting in my easy chair with a refilled cup. The BB has his iPad watching his YouTube.

I am content to not move until dark but the BB has different ideas. He's already asking to do stuff again. My Darling is putting the finishing touches on the marinade and the soaking beef jerky so I will somehow muster a little energy in a bit. Have a great day ..

In three days I have windrows in my front yard after mowing them three time.

I could use help on the sexual part! I don't think grass will do it.
Implants. My wife read an article once about a couple in their 80's who were still active because the man had inflatable tubes implanted in his manhood with a small pump and a release valve for when finished. She told me once I was too old to perform...

I said: "Bull S**t."

Last edited:
I have a lot of family that graduated from Belfry. The went North and moved away to work after school but still keep in close contact with old friends still there.

The word on him he is a worker like few others. He proud to be 606 and will play like it by busting his tail. It is a dream for kids from Belfry to play at UK. Pike County is as strong a UK fan base as any.
I miss ole 606. 859 sucks.

I don't know, I wear a G-String at least twice a week. Well, it used to be called a jock.

Could have finished this day without knowing that and it would have been a good day...(Now about the time I see your posts I will think of...............................anything but not you wearing a G-String.... That's tough....

About like; "A Boy Named Sue"'s ending... ;)

In three days I have windrows in my front yard after mowing them three time.

I could use help on the sexual part! I don't think grass will do it.
My sex life is awesome right now. Ah, the memories!
I miss ole 606. 859 sucks.
Old school 502 or go to the back of the bus.

Got most of the cabinet done today. Need to go back and get a couple more pieces of trim due to a midstream design change. You'll get that from time to time on the big projects that have no blueprint or material list.

Since several on here like baseball stories, I'd like to suggest a book. It is the Bill James Historical Baseball Abstract from 2001. He covers baseball decade by decade. He rates the top 100 players at each position, but it is not just a list. He has anywhere from a paragraph to a couple of pages on the player. There is no end to the interesting stories he tells. 998 pages.

Well, the Reds are working on the longer winning streak — 1.

But I like Kentucky’s chances more for next year with Oscar and Wheeler and Toppin and Collins and Fredrick back, the freshmen and —I hope a couple wings from the transfer portal.
Should have specified I was speaking about the baseball Cats. Yes, we should have a good team next year. Being around Oscar and his will to win will help them all this year.

Good morning form ATX. Currently 72°F and cloudy. High chance for much-needed rain. Might get a walk in before all the moisture comes down. Today's high expected around 74°F.

Day 18 and life is good. Little girl has that "Can't wait" hunger. She's holding food down and fights with her friend, a pit-bull named "Grayson" from a corner house, through the fence nearly every day.

Monday, Monday.....

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

image.jpeg

Morning Legionnaires!

42° this morning with 20-30mph winds and higher gusting winds through the day. 68° for a high expected.

Wife and I were discussing the possibility of installing a small wind turbine on our place for power. In the past it was against city ordinances probably because the local power companies made sure of it. Been doing a little research but it seems as if now it is possible. Need to do a little more to make sure. A few of years ago the governor of Oklahoma (Mary Fallon then) signed a bill requiring anyone installing a wind turbine for personal use to be charged a onetime fee (not determined yet) to offset the loss for the power companies. The power companies said that it was only fair since they would lose money on the deal in the long run.

Looked at cost of personal wind turbines and the low end was around $800.00 for the turbine. Not sure what the installation, battery, wiring or other cost are yet. Will have to research that too. It must be quite a bit because in my area I have yet to see one on anyone's property.

Good morning D-League. Another work week, but at least the weekend was beautiful.

Sorry for the misunderstanding on baseball, Bertfan. Looks like the baseball Cats arestruggling in the SEC. And the Reds have fans repeating the famous Casey Stengel line about the wretched 1962 Mets, "Can't Anybody here Play This Game?" Still, a 1 game winning streak so maybe things are turning around.

Time to get to work. I'll check in with you guys later. Hope it is a good day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT