ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

One bland generic food preperation I've used for fast mammalian omnivore rehab recovery for 40 years consisted of a 50% white rice - 50% lightly browned ground turkey blend.
Hoping for the best Austin.
Thanks. We just spoke with Animal Hospital. She has "Raging Pancreatitis". No blockage. Staff has been administering fluids. She finally ate again an hour ago. Hope she holds it down. She's staying at least one more night.

The Direct TV guy left the old batteries on the hearth when he installed the system.....my Goldendoodle pup ate three of them......I found them the next day when I was making my poop scoop rounds........another time when they were less that six months old......they ate the chicken crap I mucked out of the hen house.........I almost lost them......I was up almost three days watching over those two puppies........I have a friend that has a veterinary supply house.....I went and got some sulfa drugs from him.......in less than 12 hours they had both got to the point where they had blood coming out both ends.......I got them through it though......and nursed them back to full health.....

Must be a golden doodle thing...same breed I've got, ha.

That sounds like a mess my friend.

Our Governor was in the area today and signed into law the Parental Control Act for the State of Florida Public Schools. It basically say parents have a say in their child's Public Education and transgenderism will not be taught to children K-3rd grade.

Any teacher teaching this is subject to being sued by the PARENT. I have a close friend whose son teaches in a public school and he fought against this law as hard as anyone can. Oh by the way he is a homosexual and teaches in high school. I once asked him why he was so involved in pushing this on K to 3 and he said they are never too young to know and his view was most children 5 to 8 do not know what sex they are.

Well maybe today's kids don't but I learned that younger than 5. I knew I was a boy by running around my grandpa's barn. Kids today need a barn to grow up around.
Teachers will have a lot of learnin' for those 4th graders to catch up on. Those classes ought to be interesting.

Any teacher teaching this is subject to being sued by the PARENT. I have a close friend whose son teaches in a public school and he fought against this law as hard as anyone can. Oh by the way he is a homosexual and teaches in high school. I once asked him why he was so involved in pushing this on K to 3 and he said they are never too young to know and his view was most children 5 to 8 do not know what sex they are.

Well maybe today's kids don't but I learned that younger than 5. I knew I was a boy by running around my grandpa's barn. Kids today need a barn to grow up around.
Bull Feathers

Teachers will have a lot of learnin' for those 4th graders to catch up on. Those classes ought to be interesting.
If the children have families they know plenty. Most folks aren't fortunate enough to have been dug out of the Ohio river bank down by the "chicken" hole where Dad was digging green worms to go catfishing.​
green-worms-jpg.56728

Last edited:
Don't give a flying fig about the Oscars but is this real or just a set-up? Here's the Japanese uncensored version. I'm guessing that this was staged. Freaking Hollywood. Probably trying to get their sagging ratings up.

Will Smith trying to get his sagging ratings with his wife up maybe.

Let's see if the toxic liberals call it toxic masculinity, say "he sensitive," or chalk it up to gentlemanly/girly behavior. Wait, is Smith liberal or does he just play one when the script calls for it? Some heads will be exploding over this. Mine won't be one of them.

Embarrassing look for the whole lot-
WSmith, CRock, and Hollywood. Slapping a comedian over a joke he laughed at, then mouthing when he's trying to continue... awkward and embarrassing. Just like a lot of what Hollywood has managed to produce the last 5 years or more.

Thanks for posting it here or I wouldn't have seen it.

Meanwhile, in Ukraine Russians are killing each other, in the US people are going hungry and losing their homes, and in Europe their economies are in worse shape than ours, while these people are taking themselves way too seriously. Don Rickles would have torn Smith up and sent him back to Philly crying

On Monday, in a statement posted to Instagram, he apologized personally to Rock for the first time.

"I would like to publicly apologize to you, Chris," he wrote. "I was out of line and I was wrong. I am embarrassed and my actions were not indicative of the man I want to be. There is no place for violence in a world of love and kindness."

So, it looks like Will's people have told him it would be best to apologize. As it turns out, Rock had made fun of Jada before she had the hair deal. In 2016 she boycotted the Oscars because of Will and Rock lit her up for it. This had been festering.

On Monday, in a statement posted to Instagram, he apologized personally to Rock for the first time.

"I would like to publicly apologize to you, Chris," he wrote. "I was out of line and I was wrong. I am embarrassed and my actions were not indicative of the man I want to be. There is no place for violence in a world of love and kindness."

So, it looks like Will's people have told him it would be best to apologize. As it turns out, Rock had made fun of Jada before she had the hair deal. In 2016 she boycotted the Oscars because of Will and Rock lit her up for it. This had been festering.

What I read in all of that is Will Smith is still trying to be a child. He is not the man he wants to be. If not now, when is he going to be what he wants to be? (Just looked it up and says he's 53.) Dang, he is running out of time BUT, the average reader or listener of "crap" like that takes it at face value.

Geez people grow up before you die! Take ownership of what you do, control yourself...

jmuo

Good morning from ATX. Currently 68°F and cloudy. Windy. Today's high peaking at around 82°F.

We've not heard from vet this morning. So hopefully no news is good news. As of last night's call, our pup continued improving. Fingers crossed.

Our comparatively small but expanding airport became overwhelmed early yesterday morning. Aside from fuel shortages, too many passengers tried leaving too quickly. I always travel when possible during non-peak hours.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

7a37761149738bcc4af1b8c0b12fa350.png

Good Morning D

Sitting here drinking my coffee and enjoying a quiet morning. We have 54° and sunrise will be 7:14 a.m. We will have sunny skies and reach a high of 83° by mid afternoon. Our humidity is a very comfortable 100%. Sweat boy, sweat. You owe me two more swings. The old timers told me sweating is good for the soul.

I have some more yard work scheduled, probably 3 or 4 hours then I hit the pool to sooth my aching bones. I bought a large jar of mayo yesterday and it cost a little over $11.00. I am going to make my own from this point forward. Like mama did. I saw a poll where the majority of Americans are all in and OK with inflation and high gas prices if it will cause the Russians to leave Ukraine. Who are these people.

I trust all are well and have a nice day.

00-VGoiT3Y43HCVi5zFo8RP4qAIx90G3xGFQmQ4UHj7teQno-sT6pccSn7gDOXUkPT8

Last edited:
Way out west:
Huge Pacific storm (over 500 mi. wide) came ashore during the night. Will roar across the Mogollon escarpment and Painted Desert of the Colorado Plateau's 4 Corners losing much of its moisture to a thirsty Great Basin desert scrub ecosystem. After crossing the divide, the storm will replenish, drawing moisture from the gulf to irrigate North America.

GOES West

I saw a poll where the majority of Americans are all in and OK with inflation and high gas prices if it will cause the Russians to leave Ukraine. Who are these people?
8b265f9b58cf2a62cbd864354ca093d7.gif

Last edited:
If you want some feel good music take a listen...

While I despise Stevie's politics and most of his stated beliefs the man could get it done on stage...

Master Blaster...

No it's Not Love, but it's Not Bad...

These songs will take you deep if you let them...

I am thankful...

Last edited:
42.6°F and cloudy on our way to 60° with no chance of rain. What a way to waste clouds.

Got the taxes to the CPA. Now fingers crosses that the IRS likes them and I don't have to pay a fortune.

Smiths Grove gas yesterday was $3.98 per gallon. That usually means that Sam's club will have it 10 or 15 cents less. That is still as expensive as I ever remember.

Every thing that Joe Biden does appears to be totally against my will and what I consider smart. He has to be senile. Even when he is giving a speech he is hard to understand. Geeze who are the dumbasses that voted for him?

42.6°F and cloudy on our way to 60° with no chance of rain. What a way to waste clouds.

Got the taxes to the CPA. Now fingers crosses that the IRS likes them and I don't have to pay a fortune.

Smiths Grove gas yesterday was $3.98 per gallon. That usually means that Sam's club will have it 10 or 15 cents less. That is still as expensive as I ever remember.

Every thing that Joe Biden does appears to be totally against my will and what I consider smart. He has to be senile. Even when he is giving a speech he is hard to understand. Geeze who are the dumbasses that voted for him?

There are many who voted for him but not that many.... Joe is nothing but a figure. Look at whoever works "for him". They are to blame but when all is said and done all are blaming Joe. He is nothing but a figure. All those working "for him" are the dasturbs that are doing what is being done to this country. Ole Joe's "wife" included...

Good Morning D

I saw a poll where the majority of Americans are all in and OK with inflation and high gas prices if it will cause the Russians to leave Ukraine. Who are these people.
You didn't see an actual poll that was conducted with accepted methods. At best it was a targeted poll, at worst it was just made up.

When our first half white President had first been "elected", about 2 weeks went by and Joe had already said a couple of stupid things that we weren't supposed to know. For the next 7 years and 11.5 months you didn't hear a word out of that dumbass.

Just last week Joe actually mentioned "New World Order". His puppet masters must have painfully arthritic fingers at this point.

You didn't see an actual poll that was conducted with accepted methods. At best it was a targeted poll, at worst it was just made up.

When our first half white President had first been "elected", about 2 weeks went by and Joe had already said a couple of stupid things that we weren't supposed to know. For the next 7 years and 11.5 months you didn't hear a word out of that dumbass.

Just last week Joe actually mentioned "New World Order". His puppet masters must have painfully arthritic fingers at this point.

And Joe HAS puppet masters. That is ALL he has... He does not have his own faculties. I do not feel sorry for him. He was a horrible human being when he had use of his faculties and made life choices his entire life that were all bad.

I feel sorry for this country. A country who allowed this mess... All due to a few hundred people...

Good morning, D, reading 1 Thessalonians 4, great promise!!!

Saw yawl discussing verses in the Bible, can't believe yawl missed this one, Acts 2:1, They were with one Accord!!!!

Been lurking around, just haven't been on the D for a few. We are still dealing with lots of family issues, plus I was sick for a couple weeks, feel lots better now.

Spent the day with my son yesterday metal detecting, he has taken a huge interest in it and I am glad it keeps him busy. We went last week. I found a 1901 IHP and my third old pocket watch, just wish it had a gold chain attached to it!!! He has ask the neighbors (in their 80's) if there was a house place there, nobody remembers one!!! What caught my eye about the place was Easter Lillie's, most of the time if you find them in a field, there was a house somewhere close!! Then yesterday we went, we found a cave he started exploring, there is no way in heck I would go in it, we'll probably go back to it again. This place we found, he has done research on it and settlers were there in the 1850's cutting sandstone foundation blocks, couldn't get to the part he wanted to go, to steep for this old man, we'll find another way to the top!!!

We did find a spot yesterday, it was getting late, we were told by the bosses that we had 30 minutes left to detect and he got a signal, we started digging and dug up about 35 pieces of just old farm stuff, plow points wrenches, files, horseshoes, 2 wood splitters of course he kept it all, there was still lots more there, had to quit, so we just covered it up and said we'll be back in an Arnold voice!!! One piece we did find was a large plow part with just a single fin on the bottom of it, I know one of you will know what it is, just let me know!

Hope the D has a great day and Prayers for the D!!!!!

Mrs. M is on vacation this week, trial run for retirement!!! My ex-Navy buddy told her she has 20days and a wake up, after he told her and I hung up, she ask, what's a wake-up!!!! Had to explain!!!!!

Saw yawl discussing verses in the Bible, can't believe yawl missed this one, Acts 2:1, They were with one Accord!!!!

Been lurking around, just haven't been on the D for a few. We are still dealing with lots of family issues, plus I was sick for a couple weeks, feel lots better now.

Spent the day with my son yesterday metal detecting, he has taken a huge interest in it and I am glad it keeps him busy. We went last week. I found a 1901 IHP and my third old pocket watch, just wish it had a gold chain attached to it!!! He has ask the neighbors (in their 80's) if there was a house place there, nobody remembers one!!! What caught my eye about the place was Easter Lillie's, most of the time if you find them in a field, there was a house somewhere close!! Then yesterday we went, we found a cave he started exploring, there is no way in heck I would go in it, we'll probably go back to it again. This place we found, he has done research on it and settlers were there in the 1850's cutting sandstone foundation blocks, couldn't get to the part he wanted to go, to steep for this old man, we'll find another way to the top!!!

We did find a spot yesterday, it was getting late, we were told by the bosses that we had 30 minutes left to detect and he got a signal, we started digging and dug up about 35 pieces of just old farm stuff, plow points wrenches, files, horseshoes, 2 wood splitters of course he kept it all, there was still lots more there, had to quit, so we just covered it up and said we'll be back in an Arnold voice!!! One piece we did find was a large plow part with just a single fin on the bottom of it, I know one of you will know what it is, just let me know!

Mrs. M is on vacation this week, trial run for retirement!!! My ex-Navy buddy told her she has 20days and a wake up, after he told her and I hung up, she ask, what's a wake-up!!!! Had to explain!!!!!

Sir, I had a metal detector (It was my Dad's but I used it.) It was a real cheap one but I had good fun even back then. (I didn't even have my driver's license then. Got my license the day I turned 16.)

I have always had the strong desire to metal detect. Just a fascinating adventure I always wanted to do but never have for real. Maybe one day it will work out. It is still a strong desire.

I too hide out, lurk and return.
oufRJuK2_o.jpg
The-Paddock.jpg
IMG_3517.JPG

1st table left of the jungle. Good to see you.

btw: Read both KJV, thanks for fanger'n.

Got my license the day I turned 16.)
We could only get dl's on Thursday where I lived. I turned 16 on Sunday. I had planned on getting it the first Thursday I could but something came up and I decided to go with some friends to another town to play softball. I figured I would just get it the next week.

On Wednesday my father said, "well, it looks like you'll finally get your dl tomorrow". I told him it was a no go because I had made plans. He was pissed! He told me, loudly, that if I didn't get them tomorrow then I wouldn't get them until I was 18 and that I would not be allowed to drive any of his vehicles until then.

I tried to use the excuse that I didn't know how to parallel park and that I would fail. We went straight outside and he parked the tractor behind his pickup and told me to park the car in between them. In our driveway. I protested they were too close for the car to fit. He disagreed.

I parked the car in one shot and he said "now get the license tomorrow"!

When it was over he told me to drop him at the house and take the car to go meet my buddies for softball. He was a good dude.

We could only get dl's on Thursday where I lived. I turned 16 on Sunday. I had planned on getting it the first Thursday I could but something came up and I decided to go with some friends to another town to play softball. I figured I would just get it the next week.

On Wednesday my father said, "well, it looks like you'll finally get your dl tomorrow". I told him it was a no go because I had made plans. He was pissed! He told me, loudly, that if I didn't get them tomorrow then I wouldn't get them until I was 18 and that I would not be allowed to drive any of his vehicles until then.

I tried to use the excuse that I didn't know how to parallel park and that I would fail. We went straight outside and he parked the tractor behind his pickup and told me to park the car in between them. In our driveway. I protested they were too close for the car to fit. He disagreed.

I parked the car in one shot and he said "now get the license tomorrow"!

When it was over he told me to drop him at the house and take the car to go meet my buddies for softball. He was a good dude.

I got my license just before noon and I had my own apartment before five that day. Not downing my parents but it was time....for me.

I must have been about 9 or 10 years old when I got bit by a German Shepard. I was riding my bicycle down the road when he attacked me. I came home crying and that pissed dad off. He told me in different words to take care of my problem. I got a baseball bat and went back to the house ranting, raving and crying. That dog must have thought I was crazy because he wanted no part of me that time. When I got back home, they took me to the doctor and had my leg stitched up.

Has it been established that CR knew the woman had a medical issue? Or even hat she truly does?

Good Morning D

Sitting here drinking my coffee and enjoying a quiet morning. We have 54° and sunrise will be 7:14 a.m. We will have sunny skies and reach a high of 83° by mid afternoon. Our humidity is a very comfortable 100%. Sweat boy, sweat. You owe me two more swings. The old timers told me sweating is good for the soul.

I have some more yard work scheduled, probably 3 or 4 hours then I hit the pool to sooth my aching bones. I bought a large jar of mayo yesterday and it cost a little over $11.00. I am going to make my own from this point forward. Like mama did. I saw a poll where the majority of Americans are all in and OK with inflation and high gas prices if it will cause the Russians to leave Ukraine. Who are these people.

I trust all are well and have a nice day.

00-VGoiT3Y43HCVi5zFo8RP4qAIx90G3xGFQmQ4UHj7teQno-sT6pccSn7gDOXUkPT8
Moved to MA for grad school in '70. Liked to die when I saw regular was over 30 cents.

The sub-tropical Pineapple eating the Pacific low has reduced it's anger.
Gobble gobble < linky

atmospheric-river-noaa.jpg
That atmospheric river got to Cali and said ''no thanks".
I must have been about 9 or 10 years old when I got bit by a German Shepard. I was riding my bicycle down the road when he attacked me. I came home crying and that pissed dad off. He told me in different words to take care of my problem. I got a baseball bat and went back to the house ranting, raving and crying. That dog must have thought I was crazy because he wanted no part of me that time. When I got back home, they took me to the doctor and had my leg stitched up.
I used to ride my bide down the road past a house with a German Shepard that would run out to the road like he was going to eat me. He would always stop short and just bark. My cousin was with me one day and he didn't want to ride by the dog. I explained it was no big deal and rode off to show him. Mutt came straight up and bit my thigh. 4 holes and blood was running from each one.

I looked back as his bike was going over a fence. He jumped the fence right behind it.
Has it been established that CR knew the woman had a medical issue? Or even hat she truly does?
CR's people claimed he didn't know about the condition. She's always worn her hair short. He did not mention her hair at all, only the movie. We know what he meant, but he didn't actually say anything about her hair.

Will Smith plays all these bigger than life tough guys in the movies, but he's a mere cuck in real life. She's the man of that dysfunctional tribe. She gave him the stinkeye and he knew he had to act out, or else.

Sir, I had a metal detector (It was my Dad's but I used it.) It was a real cheap one but I had good fun even back then. (I didn't even have my driver's license then. Got my license the day I turned 16.)

I have always had the strong desire to metal detect. Just a fascinating adventure I always wanted to do but never have for real. Maybe one day it will work out. It is still a strong desire.
BBUK, it's a great hobby, fresh air, exercise. I like when kids go with me and the look on their faces when they find something, they can't believe that my detector could find something in the ground that deep!!! I am a Garrett detector guy, I have 3, 2 AT Pros and a Garrett 350. Garrett detectors are so easy to use and are really good ones for the money. Me and Mrs. M was talking this morning, after the initial investment with a good pin pointer you can have less than $1,000 in it, she said unless you by 3!!!!!! The AT Max is a step above the Pro, it's got wireless headphones.

BBUK, it's a great hobby, fresh air, exercise. I like when kids go with me and the look on their faces when they find something, they can't believe that my detector could find something in the ground that deep!!! I am a Garrett detector guy, I have 3, 2 AT Pros and a Garrett 350. Garrett detectors are so easy to use and are really good ones for the money. Me and Mrs. M was talking this morning, after the initial investment with a good pin pointer you can have less than $1,000 in it, she said unless you by 3!!!!!! The AT Max is a step above the Pro, it's got wireless headphones.

I was looking at some a few days ago. I think the one my Dad had was 30 or so dollars and I think my Dad did some work in trade for that. ;)

That atmospheric river got to Cali and said ''no thanks".

I used to ride my bide down the road past a house with a German Shepard that would run out to the road like he was going to eat me. He would always stop short and just bark. My cousin was with me one day and he didn't want to ride by the dog. I explained it was no big deal and rode off to show him. Mutt came straight up and bit my thigh. 4 holes and blood was running from each one.

I looked back as his bike was going over a fence. He jumped the fence right behind it.

CR's people claimed he didn't know about the condition. She's always worn her hair short. He did not mention her hair at all, only the movie. We know what he meant, but he didn't actually say anything about her hair.

Will Smith plays all these bigger than life tough guys in the movies, but he's a mere cuck in real life. She's the man of that dysfunctional tribe. She gave him the stinkeye and he knew he had to act out, or else.
I have very little respect for most performers. They make their living "pretending". Many of them think because they "feel" deeper than the rest of us that they are better than we are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT