ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I guess by now all of you have received you COVID test from the government. Mine showed up in the U.S. mail. Have any of you in the D used it?
Just looked at mine on the shelf. Probably end up in the round file.
If you want fresh Gulf shrimp. Pelican Seafood in Tarpon Springs located on the Sponge Docks. Never frozen and certainly not from China. These are Key West pink shrimp.
"Friends don't let friends eat imported shrimp"

275076519_2147660772055181_2366117858924577284_n.jpg
Shrimp as big as fish!

Good morning from ATX. Currently 55°F, clear and calm. Temperatures warming to 78°F by end of the day.

Wife and I completed and filed federal income taxes last night via TurboTax. We're paying this year. But we knew it was coming so we prepared accordingly.

Yesterday was a day off (Texas Independence Day). I worked. Actually got a few things done. Must update time sheet today.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

cold.jpg

It is 41.5°F, sunny and heading for 64°. We made it to 70 yesterday.

I was hoping for Arkansas to get beat by LSU but it did not happen. Arkansas keeps squeaking by other teams.

I am still trying to collect 1099's to finish up my paper work before giving it to our CPA. I am on Rand Paul's hit list with the IRS. They will never admit it but no matter what me or my CPA do is never right. It is total harassment. They owe me $2,000 from 2019 and will not pay it.

I am still looking for my Covid test. Maybe that is also connected to the IRS! :)

I guess by now all of you have received you COVID test from the government. Mine showed up in the U.S. mail. Have any of you in the D used it?

I looked it over and mine had Made In China on the package. So I tossed it in the garbage. I guess I contributed to government waste. Think about it. The China Virus. Our government is using a test Made In China to test a virus deliberately given to us by the Chinese. No thanks. The United States of America is the dumbest bunch of clowns on earth, and now we buy oil from Russia. So on and on it goes.

Nice win by our Cats but they better tighten up the defense.

When I get mine I will test some dirt and some soil. Any bets on a positive test from both?

My wife is scared of snakes. And I protect them. Yesterday she was on the front porch and a big one was coiled around a flower pot. She screamed and I brought her a broom. This is what she posted on her facebook page.

After sweeping a long, skinny black snake off the front porch this morning, I gave a report to Johnny. “That snake shook its tail towards me, do you think it is a Rattlehead?” Trying to figure out why he laughed.

That was a first for me because I've never seen a Rattlehead snake. Is that a snake out of the Kentucky hills?

Must have been a Democrat politician with a screw or two loose. Gotta get pictures or the DNC will refuse to ID.

Good Morning all,
Glad someone has their taxes completed. For some reason this year I am having issues focusing on them. I will get the mindset changed soon, I hope...

Have a great day!
I received my refund mid February. Last year was a nightmare and I got jerked around for months as they audited me.

My refund was about $750. I usually try to break even.

Must have been a Democrat politician with a screw or two loose. Gotta get pictures or the DNC will refuse to ID.
Speaking of ID's, yesterday I went into my cell phone providers store and was told to produce a photo ID before they would help me. Also cash was not accepted as payment. I always pay cash for anything under $5,000.00 .

My cell phone provider is ultra liberal, like most are and you know they oppose voter ID. But before they would sell me a $15.00 power cord I had to charge it and show a photo ID. Where is this world headed.

Last edited:
It is 41.5°F, sunny and heading for 64°. We made it to 70 yesterday.

I was hoping for Arkansas to get beat by LSU but it did not happen. Arkansas keeps squeaking by other teams.

I am still trying to collect 1099's to finish up my paper work before giving it to our CPA. I am on Rand Paul's hit list with the IRS. They will never admit it but no matter what me or my CPA do is never right. It is total harassment. They owe me $2,000 from 2019 and will not pay it.

I am still looking for my Covid test. Maybe that is also connected to the IRS! :)

Have you tried reporting the 2k as a negative where you report your return from the previous year? Im sure they won't allow anyone to do that. So many double standards

They owe me over 10k plus interest. I'm never going to see that money

Speaking of ID's, yesterday I went into my cell phone providers store and was told to produce a photo ID before they would help me. Also cash was not accepted as payment. I always pay cash for anything under $5,000.00 .

My cell phone provider is ultra liberal, like most are and you know they oppose voter ID. But before they would sell me a $15.00 per cord I had to charge it and show a photo ID. Where is this world headed.

It's OK to ask for ID when it has to do with their money, but not when it's OUR money. Votes are money

I signed up for auto pay with ATT&T high speed 10 months ago.........every two months I have to either call or go to their store and get it paid........they then hit me with late charges and a reactivation fee.........I spent almost six hours between the store waiting on the phone trying to pay my last two months bill........they won't let me pay the bill......my telephone number can't be found.....online they sent me a text to allow me to change my password........but when they enter my cell# it comes up empty............as you folks can see..........I still have internet.......endless ineptitude...........I tried to make a lump sum payment on the grandson's student loan........spoke to a rep on the phone to make the payment...........followed the book..........all I did was give her the routing number/acct # to my checking account.........my grandson said he got an e-mail saying the payment was being returned no cause give.........does everyone have this much trouble trying to pay their damn bills?

I signed up for auto pay with ATT&T high speed 10 months ago.........every two months I have to either call or go to their store and get it paid........they then hit me with late charges and a reactivation fee.........I spent almost six hours between the store waiting on the phone trying to pay my last two months bill........they won't let me pay the bill......my telephone number can't be found.....online they sent me a text to allow me to change my password........but when they enter my cell# it comes up empty............as you folks can see..........I still have internet.......endless ineptitude...........I tried to make a lump sum payment on the grandson's student loan........spoke to a rep on the phone to make the payment...........followed the book..........all I did was give her the routing number/acct # to my checking account.........my grandson said he got an e-mail saying the payment was being returned no cause give.........does everyone have this much trouble trying to pay their damn bills?

It's not ineptitude. It's a crime for which they know they won't pay. They make more of their money off of the late fees and reconnects than they do the service.

Gasoline Prices.

We have been witnessing a steady increase in prices. Our price per gallon today is $3.48 for regular and $3.79 for high test. I can not remember when it was this high. The Governor and State Legislature are considering the suspension of state gasoline taxes that will knock off about 25 cents a gallon. Every little bit will help.

We are expecting over $4.00 per gallon soon.

Good Morning all,
Glad someone has their taxes completed. For some reason this year I am having issues focusing on them. I will get the mindset changed soon, I hope...

Have a great day!

AARP does my taxes for free Takes a couple of hours at a Senior Center. Got mine done a couple of weeks ago and got my refund already.

Gasoline Prices.

We have been witnessing a steady increase in prices. Our price per gallon today is $3.48 for regular and $3.79 for high test. I can not remember when it was this high. The Governor and State Legislature are considering the suspension of state gasoline taxes that will knock off about 25 cents a gallon. Every little bit will help.

We are expecting over $4.00 per gallon soon.

Already $4 where I live. $6 in CA.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 61°F and cloudy. Today's high expected around 77°F. Nice.

Got a message yesterday stating we're returning to the office part-time beginning March 14. Looking at one day/week initially, followed by two days/week during upcoming months. Had a nice break.

Happy Friday, y'all.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

4-1.png

We have 57° at the moment and the temperature will reach 82° by this afternoon. No is forecast and skies should be sunny all day. I need to get outside and cut back some plants that had freeze and frost damage. I don't think I will lose any but they need trimming.

I am anxious to play the Gators tomorrow and expect a nice win. Next week is the SEC tournament down in Tampa. That is a great venue if you want to have s nice time. Lots to do in that area. The tournament should be a good test for our Cats.

We have 57° at the moment and the temperature will reach 82° by this afternoon. No is forecast and skies should be sunny all day. I need to get outside and cut back some plants that had freeze and frost damage. I don't think I will lose any but they need trimming.

I am anxious to play the Gators tomorrow and expect a nice win. Next week is the SEC tournament down in Tampa. That is a great venue if you want to have s nice time. Lots to do in that area. The tournament should be a good test for our Cats.

Good Morning Sir,
With the mood that gator I saw was in, I have to wonder about a Cat's chances....

Oh you are talking about the UK Wildcats... Yes Sir, Go CATS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT