ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Good morning! I am sore from head to toe today. I knew that I would be able to tell I over did it yesterday, but this is worse than I thought it would be. Ibuprofen will fix some of it here in a bit, but some of it will take another nights sleep to fix. I know what you're thinking and normally I would, but all the dirt at my house is frozen solid and I am not going to rub me on the dirt.

I wish that I lived in the perfect world that some people appear to live in. I've got no complaints about the game last night as far as our team is concerned. It did not reveal a negative pattern. It was just a game against an opponent who was desperate for a win. It has nothing to do with our next game, just like it had nothing to do with the game before it.

TAMU shot worse from downtown and charity stripe. In fact, Aggies shot at a historic low for Reed Arena.
Hard to win shooting 1 for 22 from 3. We lost to ND and LSU because of missed 3's for the most part. Aggies could have beat us by 20 last night, or we could have beat them by 20 and the only difference would be made 3's. On to the next game.

We got a couple inches of snow last night. It is still lightly snowing now. It is a cold 24.6°F and we are only getting to 31°.

I am getting ready to edit last nights game. I will probably watch the edited game later to make sure I did not screw it up.

You all have a great day.

I ran across a before and present picture of the Sinclair station. The picture above was taken in the late 50's or early 60's and the picture below is how it looks today, without the thong. You don't see many Sinclair stations anymore.

5816761186_44f19f3ba8_b.jpg

Listening to the Jones Show and the subject of crowd noise came up. There are several different aspects that lead to the apparent sound of the crowd on tv. Reed Arena is designed to seat right at 13,000 but there were nearly 14,000 fans in there last night. The size of the venue means more than the amount of people. If you and I are in a bus together and I yell, you will say I am yelling. If you and I are in a car, you will say I was screaming.

Rupp arena is cavernous compared to the smaller venues we see our team play in.

Another major factor is the microphones. They are designed so you can hear the announcer above the crowd noise. In some venues, especially the smaller ones, the fans are sitting much closer to the announcers than in others.

I doubt there is any other fanbase that bitches about crowd noise as much as ours.

Listening to the Jones Show and the subject of crowd noise came up. There are several different aspects that lead to the apparent sound of the crowd on tv. Reed Arena is designed to seat right at 13,000 but there were nearly 14,000 fans in there last night. The size of the venue means more than the amount of people. If you and I are in a bus together and I yell, you will say I am yelling. If you and I are in a car, you will say I was screaming.

Another major factor is the microphones. They are designed so you can hear the announcer above the crowd noise. In some venues, especially the smaller ones, the fans are sitting much closer to the announcers than in others.

I doubt there is any other fanbase that bitches about crowd noise as much as ours.
You don't squat when you are wearing spurs!

Those two dudes last night wanted UK to lose and the whole first half was spent telling us how great A&M was. It was the best crowd in the nation. The praises continued to mount.

Jon Sundvold was enjoying it a lot until "he squatted" in the second half.

I don't think any other school plays with as much crowd noise at their games as we do.
It's loud in there every time I've been there for a game. I think some people expect the crowd to loud for 40 minutes every game. Not gonna happen. But when it's called for, Rupp is as loud as anywhere.

Look at Commonwealth stadium. We don't have as many in there as other SEC schools, but it can be just as loud. Loud enough to disrupt the other teams play.

It's loud everywhere we play for sure. Look for Auburn to have megaphone night on Saturday.

By the way, did the D happen to see the Florida game last night? I just can't unsee what I saw!!!! The Florida player with the hair (hair whatever you call it) do! I couldn't look at him and not think about Chris Tucker in the Fifth Element!!!!! I told Mrs. M that he could put a guy's eye out!!!!

By the way, did the D happen to see the Florida game last night? I just can't unsee what I saw!!!! The Florida player with the hair (hair whatever you call it) do! I couldn't look at him and not think about Chris Tucker in the Fifth Element!!!!! I told Mrs. M that he could put a guy's eye out!!!!
He had a colored pony tail sticking out in the front of his head.

It is about as stupid as anything I have ever seen a man wear.

Yep. Compared to Rupp and Thompson-Boling arenas, Texas university-affiliated indoor venues are usually smaller at roughly 2/3 size. On the other extreme, Schollmaier Arena at TCU seats just 6,800 while Houston's Hofheinz Pavillion (now Fertitta Center) seating was reduced from 10,000+ to 7,100. It's loud as hell in there.

I called my wife in to look at it. She said it couldn't be any worse than one we saw at the last game. Changed her mind real quick. Dude played good though.
He had a colored pony tail sticking out in the front of his head.

It is about as stupid as anything I have ever seen a man wear.
You still haven't seen a man wear it like that. You saw a child, clamoring for attention.

Days of yore, when Men were Men and women were. uh and it happened one Christmas...Rapunzel...

This is the end result of years of division over which parts of the Bible are real and which aren't. It's a planned strategy of weakening Christianity, separating it from the truths of the Bible into a million factions so that in the end there is only one geo-political church and different branches of it are eliminated.

The strongest in the flesh will survive and rule. The strongest in faith and truth will be persecuted just as Jesus, the prophets, and the disciples were persecuted. When the one power comes, all of this formerly intolerable stuff it took advantage of may be the first such to be wiped out. Either that or it will go full pagan (as paganism had no issues with cult prostitution or multi-sexuality).

I was talking to my wife earlier about hypocrisy. I told her the best way to tell if what you are saying is true and just is to extrapolate it beyond yourself. What if 10, 1000, 1,000,000 people do what you're doing. Is it still good?

There has never been a homosexual civilization in the history of the Earth.

? Is this supposed to be more sarcasm? Paganism across the globe allowed for homosexual behaviors as well as incest. Greece, Rome, Babylon, and even Israel allowed it before they were sent off to Babylon. They relegated heterosexual relations to the duty of procreation.

There has never been a vegetarian civilization either.

Before the flood, it is highly likely that people were vegetarian, especially those that lived in a certain garden. There has also been found at least one culture living in higher elevations of south america that ate no meat.

I don't judge anyone with regard to eating or not eating meat, regardless of how much meat I eat. Many more important things to focus on.

He is an alien. That was a symbiotic organism that came out of his head to give the appearance of him being taller to intimidate Miss St players.

? Is this supposed to be more sarcasm? Paganism across the globe allowed for homosexual behaviors as well as incest. Greece, Rome, Babylon, and even Israel allowed it before they were sent off to Babylon. They relegated heterosexual relations to the duty of procreation.

Before the flood, it is highly likely that people were vegetarian, especially those that lived in a certain garden. There has also been found at least one culture living in higher elevations of south america that ate no meat.

I don't judge anyone with regard to eating or not eating meat, regardless of how much meat I eat. Many more important things to focus on.
Wow. Where do you get this about humans being vegetarian? History proves otherwise. Look at our teeth.

Of those folks in South America that ate no meat, where are they today? Extinct? I would guess that they have no impact on the world today.

Wow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT