ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I remember those too. Back in the day I would sometimes get free food at the Waffle House. All you had to do was ask them when you came in for change for a 10 so you could play all the Waffle House theme songs on the jukebox.

When no one played it for a while it would play the theme songs on its own. The people who work there would give me free food not to play them. No telling how many times they had heard them all.

Keep that trick in this thread please. just kidding, I think they unplug the jukebox at most Waffle Houses now because of that.

When I was a boy most every restaurant had these in every booth. At least the ones I went to and remember. A song for a nickle or 6 for a quarter.

Wurlitzer was a common name in juke boxes back then.

271604992_468274198149327_8345201039926039766_n.jpg
Chili parlors

Good morning from ATX. Currently 44°F and cloudy. Calm. Forecast calls for a high of 66°F. We'll take it.

Another W in the books. Next up: Vols play at Rupp, 1 pm EST on January 15. Go Cats!

Just got home…the Redheads birthday today. Went out to eat.
Cats appear to be doing well. It is Vandy though.
Belated Happy Birthday.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

BANNER-Curriedchicken.png

Morning Legionnaires! Roll out of dem racks and grab your packs. If you be walking this morning.

Mid 60's on tap for today with light winds with clear skies.

No word from my wife's company yet. I believe they are probably waiting for the SCOTUS to rule. So, we are just in:

giphy.gif

A lawyer for one of the groups fighting against mandates in the supreme court seems to think the court will rule against private industry mandates, but on things like hospitals that receive federal dollars (such as medicare-medicaid), they may say it is a state by state issue. This is per The Epoch Times.

Good Morning all, I hope your day is great...

This team reminds me of this song... (Will they embrace it?)

This team needs to gain the Cowboy mentality... yeah, a rough sleep last night but I was able to sleep so there is that.. ;)

Get it done Cats, you have the tools and it seems some reinforcements coming in...

Morning folks. It is a cold 33.6°F and the sun is just coming up.

Happy Birthday to @OldEvilleCat 's wife, aka, the redhead.

UK did not score the last 6:02 minutes. Strange. 78-50 at six minutes and 78-66 at 0:00.
This seems to be a pattern with Coach Calipari's coaching. I have never seen a team go for long periods of not scoring like a Calipari coached team. Especially with a large lead. But a win is a win.

This seems to be a pattern with Coach Calipari's coaching. I have never seen a team go for long periods of not scoring like a Calipari coached team. Especially with a large lead. But a win is a win.

I hope it changes, I hope it changes. I also hope this isn't a precursor to taking the air out of the ball.

Yes, I realize the odds and thought process behind taking the air out of the ball but it is failed logic in a game where you are supposed to be doing your best at all times. Never was for a prevent defense type mentality. I guess some thinks it works in basketball and is a sound principle. A strategy of sorts, even a mathematical strategy, but not a strategy I am for implementing in anything I can conceive... just me...

Edit: I realize the situations where UK lost out on a couple more championships and the reasons but I think this exact mentality is what really caused the losses.

Last edited:
Had to watch the game from my bed. Waves of nausea for some reason. One clam last night didn't taste right.

As far as the game tonight that 16-0 run by Vandy was upsetting. Finish them off damn it.

My buddy brought me some aloe vera juice from Walmart one time when I had food poisoning and non-stop vomiting. Stopped it in its tracks. I recommend it to all my friends now. Two tablespoons in an 8oz glass of water or apple juice, drinking it slowly, and it helps me with acid reflux or nausea

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT