ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Won my golf match today. Didn't play the guy I thought I was going to and this guy was quite a bit better. Was good for me though to have to concentrate and play hard. Match play 4 and 3.

Told my wife that I was more proud of playing the same ball for two days in a row without losing it.
I was always proud of playing two holes with the same ball!

It is 69.4°F here and sunny on our way to 82.

Last edited:
Good morning from ATX. Currently 63°F and clear. Thunderstorms moved through around 1 am with the front. Pup woke me up because she got upset over the booming and banging. We may have received 1/2 inch rain. Today's high could reach 85°F.

Monday, Monday....

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

96eae1f58650e06b1351c2b2826a17e4.jpg

Racist....

Good morning D-League.

Thanks for the laugh, Sawnee. After all these years, I can watch an episode of the Honeymooners and not only laugh but feel good about the way the show makes me feel. The fact that it can barely be shown in reruns because the MeToo movement has made it politically incorrect speaks to the brittle identity-based hysteria of our day. As if anyone watching Ralph and Alice interact really thought him capable of harming her. She was the calm, wise center of the family. That should be celebrated by women.

Anyway, hope its a good day for all. If you have time, here's one of my favorite Hooneymooner clips, when Ralph gets stage fright trying to sell the "Chef of the Future" on TV...

Good Monday Morning D League

The coffee has perked and the bacon is frying. Time for breakfast and a new day is rising.

The sun should be up soon bringing us plenty of sunshine with a current temperature of 67° and a high this afternoon of 83°.

I spent yesterday celebrating our win over the Bengal Tigers but today we look forward to Georgia. The world says the game is over before the Cats show up. They said the same thing about Texas A&M Saturday. You just never know.

I trust all have a great day and Southern Food Heritage Day is a day i can handle. I will have at least one of the items below today. Starting with breakfast.

Read Matthew 17 and 18

96eae1f58650e06b1351c2b2826a17e4.jpg

You Jerry Clower racist you.....(In my best Archie Bunker tone.)

Last edited:
Good morning D-League. It's currently 60° and clear here in Eastern Kentucky. This afternoon will be mainly sunny, with a high of 84°.

Everyone stay safe out there today.

Best_Towns_in_Vermont_CAT.jpg
No idea where that is, but reminds me of Sunderland, MA, where we lived for two years.

Bert, I don't how I feel about you going to 82's house. He lives in Louisville, one of the most dangerous cities in America. If you insist then let me know when you cross into Jefferson Co, and I'll meet you there and provide cover.

No offense intended for any poor bastard who lives there. Peace!
No offense taken......if you need back up....call on awf......I am in the central part of the county and be most any place in the country pretty fast......

Bert, I don't how I feel about you going to 82's house. He lives in Louisville, one of the most dangerous cities in America. If you insist then let me know when you cross into Jefferson Co, and I'll meet you there and provide cover.

No offense intended for any poor bastard who lives there. Peace!
Thanks BF31! Just make sure to follow the checkpoints to St. Matthews and never stray from the major arteries within the city. And for the love of God keep your windows rolled up.

Affa noon D Legionnaires!

Wife and I both had dental appointments this morning to replace fillings that came out nearly on the same day. Then a trip to Sam's to load up on some stuff. Before coming home. Bought a big apple pie and a Pumpkin roll for dessert next few days.

Yeah Austin, storms ran through us last night too at about 1900-2200. We had some high winds and tornado warnings with some heavy rain. Wind blew rain through our storm door in the front so, time to replace it. Hail at about 3'' size. The older dogs wanted nothing to do with it but, the puppy was enjoying the wind and the slight drizzle before the deluge. She just ran around the yard before I could to talk her into getting in the house.

You guys are wonderful. I think the world of all of you.

AWF is going to bring down some birds for me to see. I am really looking forward to that. I want to see them released and fly home. Raise those pigeons AWF.

Also, you people are in more danger than you may think; my daughter is in Shelby County and my son is in Spencer County. Beware!

Last edited:
Thought I would check out the Sagarin ratings to see how the polls stacked up against computers and real life.

UK is currently at 21. We have the 77th ranked schedule and have 1 victory against a top 10 team at the time.

We are ranked 11.

Cincy is ranked 8 in the Sagarin and they have the 97th ranked schedule and have 1 victory against a top 10 team. They've only played 5 games.

They are ranked 3

Just sayin...

I have been listening to Paul Finebaum today just to see what Alabama fans are saying.

Mercy, mercy, mercy me. Some have been screaming and some have called for the firing of Saban. One lady called for her husband because he refuses to get out of bed. He went to bed after they lost and may just lay there the rest of his life.

Even with only 9 wins last year in basketball, UK fans were never this P*****D as one fan said.

My wife told me it is a sign of the end times.

Thought I would check out the Sagarin ratings to see how the polls stacked up against computers and real life.

UK is currently at 21. We have the 77th ranked schedule and have 1 victory against a top 10 team at the time.

We are ranked 11.

Cincy is ranked 8 in the Sagarin and they have the 97th ranked schedule and have 1 victory against a top 10 team. They've only played 5 games.

They are ranked 3

Just sayin...
But if you look at Sagarin's RECENT column (green), we're #12. I.e., we're slow at making believers of computers. :cool:

You guys are wonderful. I think the world of all of you.

AWF is going to bring down some birds for me to see. I am really looking forward to that. I want to see them released and fly home. Raise those pigeons AWF.

Also, you people are in more danger than you may think; my daughter is in Shelby County and my son is in Spencer County. Beware!
Damn, this town has suffered through Antifa, BLM and NFAC. Now we've got to deal with Higginbothas? This city can't handle anymore.

Good evening D, Read Matthew 19 this morning.

Saturday night was the first night sleep since this all started the first week in September!!!! Slept from 9-6 felt great!!! I go to see my hip doctor in the morning in Owensboro, I am feeling better but just want to make sure everything is ok with my replacements.

What a game Saturday night! I am Oh me of little faith! I got nervous when they scored and I thought, are we going to let them come back, NO!!!!

I hope yawlhave a great rest of the evening!!! Prayers for the D!!!!!

Good evening D, Read Matthew 19 this morning.

Saturday night was the first night sleep since this all started the first week in September!!!! Slept from 9-6 felt great!!! I go to see my hip doctor in the morning in Owensboro, I am feeling better but just want to make sure everything is ok with my replacements.

What a game Saturday night! I am Oh me of little faith! I got nervous when they scored and I thought, are we going to let them come back, NO!!!!

I hope yawlhave a great rest of the evening!!! Prayers for the D!!!!!
Glad to hear you're feeling better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT