ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

They come down here and act stupid. Please you look like a fool. Breathe the air.

206196946_4287148281349327_2589367694492401487_n.jpg
That's a NY beach.

I beg to differ Sir... (In my best Doc Holiday reaction.) We all know the greatest country song was recorded by; David Allen Coe..(According to him and I have it on record)

In my Best John Wayne reaction; "Not Hardly"...

d973b8428813b9852c92e1e79d93191c.jpg

I know it was completely sacrilegious posting John Wayne and David Allen Coe in the same post... just horrible...
You sir have no boundaries................;)....

Oh HAHA.... How stupid can you get. I hope she is doing that to block sun but she IS breathing the air...Face and neck may look real stupid later if that is what she is doing.... 🤣

I remember YEARS ago when my family and I were on the beach at dauphin island I laid out in the sun for a couple hours without sun screen. My kids then in their pre-teen years called me Big Red... ;)
She is wearing a black mask under the shield. The sooner she gets back to New Jersey, the better

Beer fills me up too much anymore to get a buzz. Wine doesn't plus I like the variety of tastes. I limit myself to a bottle/evening.
The only thing I limit myself on is.......work..........I went for years and didn't drink.......I put a lot on the shelf when my daughter was born.......when she got married and left......I emptied the shelves........

The only thing I limit myself on is.......work..........I went for years and didn't drink.......I put a lot on the shelf when my daughter was born.......when she got married and left......I emptied the shelves........

Me too brother awf. While my children were growing up the only alcohol I drank was nyquil. Never had it in my house.

Last edited:
I know BBUK!!! I really don't care for Cal and what he did made me REALLY not care for him!!!! UK was here before he got here and UK will be here after he's gone!!!

Yes Sir, I really liked Cal's desires when he arrived. The generational poverty and stuff BUT there is room to do the right thing too. I knew Cal was a liberal but he hid it. When he flaunted his arse in his calculated manner while totally disregarding UK and its people, not to mention the history and legacy that is UK, he made a calculated choice he should have NEVER made. He royally messed up. I have stated he needs to find out how to un-kneel. Less than that is not good enough. (For me. I can forgive a lot and not remember it any longer but not that. It was un-American.)

Last edited:
This is a great idea because now they'll know which criminals have guns and how many. I'm sure the illegal gun owners will pay their fair share. They'll probably get a big group of formerly 2 gendered people to go door to door in LA counting guns and collecting taxes.

I can see this being a great new show. They'll call it "CROPS"

500906efcd9d6d8cbc1c91e331b0e37a.jpg

"Bad 'roids bad 'roids, whatcha gonna do... when they point illegal guns at you!?"
🤮 🤮 🤮

Yep, $7300 just for tickets for the entire tribe.

Maybe it's not for Covid? She could be really homely and her boyfriend makes her wear it.

Whoa... Now that's love/ intensity... I bug my kids when we meet up and they have a friend or two with them and the meal bill gets to $300.00 or so... When my youngest graduated from nursing school she had a party with her friends and they drank a few too. Near the end I told the waitress to bring me the bill. I think it was around $700.00 or so...

That was a super gesture of love/ generosity on your part... Kudo's and respect...

What version of "A Picture of Me (Without You..)"....

Lorrie...

The Possum...

I like Lorrie's version but....that's a change of pace...

This is a great idea because now they'll know which criminals have guns and how many. I'm sure the illegal gun owners will pay their fair share. They'll probably get a big group of formerly 2 gendered people to go door to door in LA counting guns and collecting taxes.

I can see this being a great new show. They'll call it "CROPS"

500906efcd9d6d8cbc1c91e331b0e37a.jpg

"Bad 'roids bad 'roids, whatcha gonna do... when they point illegal guns at you!?"
In Eastern Ky they would know exactly where the guns are because these idiots would be shot at the first house they visited.

Good morning d-League. I echo what others have said about Mintz. And when you consider that the Cats still have a shot at Duren or Cockburn -- it's exciting times for hoop fans again.

I know opinions on Cal are all over the map here. But I do think he has a track record of taking advantage of changes in the sport -- no one got out there as fast as he did with One and Done to put together teams built around talent like Wall, Davis and MKG, among others. That appraoch comes with its own built in limitation -- you are relying on freshmen every year.

Now, he's maxing out on transfer portal talent. That's got its own challenges -- all these guys are looking to be the Stud Duck. But the basic, fundamental requirement in basketball is to have talent.

Off for my walk. Hope the D-league has a great day.

Absolutely gorgeous morning in the Buckeye State. Only in the 60s...bright sunshine...no humidity. Rain is gone and high is only to be mid-70s.
Need to mow some grass so the property looks nice for the holiday weekend. Couple people coming over for the 4th...but will be rather low key. Normally I get the smoker out for the 4th, but this year I'm kind of lazy. Plus the Mrs found out about 4 or 5 years ago that she has a food allergy to pork (no ribs, no pulled pork), so I'll go with the new Pit Boss. Burgers on the grill will a little smoke. Probably will grind up my own meat/burger.
Of course all that could change in the next day or two.

Y'all have a good Friday.

Good Friday Morning

Today's local news is preparation for our July 4th celebration and a little weather activity being tracked called Tropical Storm Ella. It is moving pretty quick at 28 MPH and should be here next week. Meanwhile we have 72° with Winds from the Gulf at 9 mph. We will have scattered showers as we climb to 83° this afternoon.

Read Jeremiah 32 & 33 with a good cup of strong coffee. Life is good.

Take care all,

Yep, $7300 just for tickets for the entire tribe.

Maybe it's not for Covid? She could be really homely and her boyfriend makes her wear it.
I feel you Ben101er.........we went to Paris for a week and took our daughter, her husband and three children........Love them to death but.......never again........it was consistently 10-11 AM before we could get away from the hotel every morning..........hell I am up at 4 AM......s***, shower and shave by 4:30 ready to go.....

My guess is the girl has Halitosis and crooked teeth....or maybe she inherited a healthy mustache from her grandma........

I feel you Ben101er.........we went to Paris for a week and took our daughter, her husband and three children........Love them to death but.......never again........it was consistently 10-11 AM before we could get away from the hotel every morning..........hell I am up at 4 AM......s***, shower and shave by 4:30 ready to go.....

Best time to go sight-seeing and get photos! World is mostly asleep, so the crowds aren't in the way when you find the best sunrise spot. Learned that from a friend a long time ago. When I go on vacation anywhere I leave the hotel early and let the fam sleep. Do my walk about while trying to stay in a prayerful state.

No sense wasting the time waiting for others to get movin

They come down here and act stupid. Please you look like a fool. Breathe the air.

206196946_4287148281349327_2589367694492401487_n.jpg
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Alas, ugly is obvious to all. But that pic reminded me of some of the luscious beauties encountered overseas. The first pic is from Kabul, and second from Mosul. If you look closely at the second pic you'll see a young American in the hatch of the Bradley giving the gal a look of pure lust. That's when you've been in-country too long.

Last edited:
Good morning d-League. I echo what others have said about Mintz. And when you consider that the Cats still have a shot at Duren or Cockburn -- it's exciting times for hoop fans again.

I know opinions on Cal are all over the map here. But I do think he has a track record of taking advantage of changes in the sport -- no one got out there as fast as he did with One and Done to put together teams built around talent like Wall, Davis and MKG, among others. That appraoch comes with its own built in limitation -- you are relying on freshmen every year.

Now, he's maxing out on transfer portal talent. That's got its own challenges -- all these guys are looking to be the Stud Duck. But the basic, fundamental requirement in basketball is to have talent.

Off for my walk. Hope the D-league has a great day.
I like Cal, but what he did at Florida last year was off the chart stupid and anti-American.

I am confident he could repair the bridge he burned by addressing it, but I doubt that his ego will allow that.

I have not missed a UK game since 1964, either by being there, radio or TV; however, I was never as disgusted with a UK team as then. I can forgive, but I sure as hell will never forget.

I like Cal, but what he did at Florida last year was off the chart stupid and anti-American.

I am confident he could repair the bridge he burned by addressing it, but I doubt that his ego will allow that.

I have not missed a UK game since 1964, either by being there, radio or TV; however, I was never as disgusted with a UK team as then. I can forgive, but I sure as hell will never forget.
I wish I had a quarter for every time somebody around here reminded me of that stunt. They say Calipari was a coward doing it on their court.

I do wish if he had to pull this it would have been in Rupp Arena with 20,000 fans. But people who disrespect our country don't think about what they are doing. They just do it. I too will not forget and I hope when he returns to Gainesville he will address the crowd. Apologies should be directed at them, he and his basketball team were the guest and should have acted with a little respect.

Good morning D, what a beautiful morning here in the Berg!!!! 65 when I got up with a cool breeze! I hope the wind blows for a while so it will dry the grass out some so I can mow! We got .5" of rain yesterday to go with the .7" couple days age. My twisted sister with the garden lives about 3 miles from me and she didn't get any rain the day we got .7", go figure!!!

Went and got my birthday present yesterday, a Lew's Mach1 spinning combo, never bought a expensive combo before. I have always bought cheaper outfits and when they tore up throw it away and buy another. So when this one breaks, hopefully it won't, I'll just throw it away and go back to cheap!!!! Going to take it with me to Arkansas this fall and as my DAD would say, I am going to jerk the trout's eyeballs out!!!!!

I am going to say this with the hopes of none of the D, ever has to call them. If any of the D or anyone you know "EVER" need an air ambulance call Wing Of Grace! They brought my friend's daughter home, they are super people!!! I made a donation to them this morning, spoke with the flight nurse, really impressed with their professionalism. I hope you never need them though!!!

I hope the D, has a great day and Prayers for the D!!!!!

Will the D, please keep my friend and his daughter in your Prayers when you Pray! I called him yesterday just to talk to him and I guess he just needed to talk, spent 1 hour and 2 minutes on the phone, I guess sometimes you just need to talk!!!!

Yes Sir, I really liked Cal's desires when he arrived. The generational poverty and stuff BUT there is room to do the right thing too. I knew Cal was a liberal but he hid it. When he flaunted his arse in his calculated manner while totally disregarding UK and its people, not to mention the history and legacy that is UK, he made a calculated choice he should have NEVER made. He royally messed up. I have stated he needs to find out how to un-kneel. Less than that is not good enough. (For me. I can forgive a lot and not remember it any longer but not that. It was un-American.)
It will not surprise me at all if they do it again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT