ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

97403650_10156742928196548_3116237212652404736_n.jpg

Good afternoon all. Been quite a while since I’ve been here, but unfortunately, it’s been unavoidable. Dealing with family health issues and trying to farm in the spring has me about worn out, but I’ve caught up somewhat, and just browsed this last page. Good to see familiar names still here, along with a few different ones. I’ll just say quickly that mashed taters and peas are great, providing you are out of green peas. And who doesn’t love gizzards? They give gravel a purpose other than eating up your tires. Thinking differently is unique, especially if you’re not normal. Y’all take care.😋
Glad to see you back Cutter.

Good morning D-League. Heading out for a hike before the heat. It's scorching in the east, but pretty typical for late June. I was glad to see the glimpse of Oscar T. on RR yesterday. Something about that kid is likeable to me, and I have a feeling he's going to have a year that will at times have us remembering PPat, and at times Julius Randle. I'm not saying he's as good as either, but will have moments worthy of both.

I'll catch up with you guys later. Have a good day.

Morning Legionnaires!

More rain last night and more expected throughout the day and through the rest of the week. High's in the high 70's. Very unusual for this time of year here. No fishing for sure most of this week. Will try on Sat or Sun. It is coming down hard right now. Don't have a rain gauge anymore. Had one and the hail storm we got year before last blasted it and got another one and the hail storm last year blasted it. Decided not to buy another and just start building an ARK with supported covering and hope for the best.🌈;) Brightside? If this keeps going I may be able to just step out of the door and cast away for my fish or just be a cast away.

I'm coming little buddy!

B3-BH437_BUCKET_P_20180801183917.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning D, read Jeremiah 28 around 1:30 this morning!

Today is round 2 of Cord vs Kids!!!!

Saw 100 degrees here yesterday late in the afternoon!!!

Please say a Prayer today, as the flight leaves out of San Diego this morning at 10:00 our time this morning with my friends' daughter, should be in Henderson around 6, pray for a safe flight home!!!!

Prayers for the D!!

Morning all! Haven't posted much but been trying to keep up.
Son left yesterday morning. Really wanted to stay till the 4th...but business obligations call.
Was a good Father's Day surprise.
Like most of you....except maybe warrior-cat.....it's really been hot here in the Buckeye State. Heat index was bumping up at the 100 mark yesterday.

I ain’t going there. Round peg, square hole, no way. I’ve got a good woman at home, who thinks i do no wrong, but lord, sometimes, she just ain’t always around.. Hank Jr. supports this post.

Naw Sir, I am as thankful a husband as there is found ANYWHERE, My Darling is my life here on earth. It just caught me funny...
Same here as you guys. Got one who never gets mad....and if she does she doesn't say anything to make matters worse. The most honest, generous woman I've ever seen. For Father's Day she gave me a Pit Boss. I've got a nice smoker and a top of the line Weber propane, so I didn't need it but she thought I would enjoy it since I like to grill. Plus, I tell her every year when she does something for me at Father's Day that I'm not the Father to her girls....she always says 'yeah, but you do a lot for them plus the g'daughter'.
Total opposite of my first wife......that's a good thing.

Y'all have a good day.

Good Tuesday Morning

A typical June weather day is in store. We have 71° and Winds are from the East at 5 mph, We have a 60% chance of rain this afternoon as temperatures rise to 85° and winds pick up a little. I see all of these 100° temperatures nationwide and realize I have never experienced 100° in Florida. I suppose the water keeps the temperature down.

Prayers to Cord and a safe flight for his friend. I read Jeremiah 28, I see California has banned all state funded travel to Florida. which I see as a good thing. The less Californians around here the better. The reason given is California does not like the way LQGTBUSA#1 is handled around here. So they banned us.

I trust all have a nice day. The magnolias are plentiful this year.

208438581_4667016446649845_984253501757733145_n.jpg

Good morning D, read Jeremiah 28 around 1:30 this morning!

Today is round 2 of Cord vs Kids!!!!

Saw 100 degrees here yesterday late in the afternoon!!!

Please say a Prayer today, as the flight leaves out of San Diego this morning at 10:00 our time this morning with my friends' daughter, should be in Henderson around 6, pray for a safe flight home!!!!

Prayers for the D!!

God Bless. keep, and care for your friends' daughter. In Jesus' name.

Good Tuesday Morning

A typical June weather day is in store. We have 71° and Winds are from the East at 5 mph
We have a 60% chance of rain this afternoon as temperatures rise to 85° and winds pick up a little.

I see all of these 100° temperatures nationwide and realize I have never experienced 100° in Florida. I suppose the water keeps the temperature down.

Prayers to Cord and a safe flight for his friend. I read Jeremiah 28, I see California has banned all state funded travel to Florida. which I see as a good thing. The less Californians around here the better. The reason given is California does not like the way LQGTBUSA#1 is handled around here. So they banned us.

I sure wish California would ban a few more places.... I see too many California license plates around this area, of course I see too many DC and Virginia license plates too.

Morning Legionnaires!

More rain last night and more expected throughout the day and through the rest of the week. High's in the high 70's. Very unusual for this time of year here. No fishing for sure most of this week. Will try on Sat or Sun. It is coming down hard right now. Don't have a rain gauge anymore. Had one and the hail storm we got year before last blasted it and got another one and the hail storm last year blasted it. Decided not to buy another and just start building an ARK with supported covering and hope for the best.🌈;) Brightside? If this keeps going I may be able to just step out of the door and cast away for my fish or just be a cast away.

I'm coming little buddy!

B3-BH437_BUCKET_P_20180801183917.jpg

Looks like he "seen" Mary Ann...

I sure wish California would ban a few more places.... I see too many California license plates around this area, of course I see too many DC and Virginia license plates too.
California has an inflated ego and think they are of value to the rest of us. Nothing could be further from the truth. America would be light years better off without them.

Good morning D-League. Heading out for a hike before the heat. It's scorching in the east, but pretty typical for late June. I was glad to see the glimpse of Oscar T. on RR yesterday. Something about that kid is likeable to me, and I have a feeling he's going to have a year that will at times have us remembering PPat, and at times Julius Randle. I'm not saying he's as good as either, but will have moments worthy of both.

I'll catch up with you guys later. Have a good day.
I really like Oscar too. Great attitude. I'm curious to see if Jalen Duren reclassifies. Not getting my hopes up but the addition of that kid would be enormous. Hell of a front court. The back court is already loaded especially if Mintz returns.

Good Tuesday Morning

A typical June weather day is in store. We have 71° and Winds are from the East at 5 mph, We have a 60% chance of rain this afternoon as temperatures rise to 85° and winds pick up a little. I see all of these 100° temperatures nationwide and realize I have never experienced 100° in Florida. I suppose the water keeps the temperature down.

Dang, you lucky dogs! How do we get them to stay out of Kentucky? Gonna have to come up with something

California has an inflated ego and think they are of value to the rest of us. Nothing could be further from the truth. America would be light years better off without them.
Since Obama nuked their agricultural industry over an "endangered" fish, do they contribute anything of value that can't be gotten elsewhere? The movies coming out of there suck. All they seem do to is worship thieving, cheating, murder, and abuse of citizens. Haven't had a California wine in forever. No real idea if they still do any good work in computer engineering.....

Maybe we could find that "my island might tip over" guy and get him to tilt Cali till the refuse slides into the ocean?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT