ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Good morning! Alexa says it will be 70° today. That's plenty and I don't really need any more than that.

Speaking of not needing any more, how many problems are there that face the world that cannot be traced back directly to greed at some point?

Tee time is around 1100 this morning. I say around because I didn't really make a tee time with the golf course, just the dude I'm going to play with.

I guess I'll find out about the gas situation next week. I shouldn't need any until then. Haven't heard my wife complain about it yet so it can't be too bad here. Trust me on this.

Have a good day and remember this...9 more shopping days until my birthday. I've never been 61 before but I feel like I'll catch on quickly.

You are a young punk, but still a Sir to me. (What does that make me...) I am 59 pushing 60 way too soon. (early July.)

"Whoala"...

186203810_4478200698860142_6208187305148608737_n.jpg

Too many of them are gone already! (Still experimenting. A little buttermilk topping on the ones to the right before I baked them. The ones to the left got no toppings.) Got to go with buttermilk on top of all...(Use a mason jar lid to cut them to size.)

DARN!!! Still have to get and EAT.. Apple pie today...

Edit: Austin becoming a fat man's poster.

Last edited:
I don't even have half a clue who is on the team for this up coming year. Will wait to see how Big Blue Madness pans out before getting interested. If they start with the SJW crap right off of the bat, I'm done for this year.
We don't have the caboodle just yet, so half is pretty good at this point.
Rough day yesterday, but today looks promising! Tech is killing me. Trying to backup 2 computers and upgrade the same. After 20 hours the first backup is 66% complete. Neither computer may make it through my day today
I'm still in windoze and might change underware. I like knowing.
kisspng-linux-tux-logo-linux-5abe15cfb81684.0405360015224068637541.png

I just heard on the radio the CDC says people all over America can take off their masks now. Welcome to our world and enjoy your maskless life. Breathe God's fresh air.

No mask No more
Vaccination passport

Got the front yard done so it's time for a little lunch. The Mrs. did some running and brought back Chick-fil-A.
Loved them ever since the first one I ever had when I moved to Atlanta. Was blessed to know Truett Cathy (founder) a bit (some thru business but mostly thru church dealings).

One of the things she bought was bread. We have been buying a certain type bread for about 2-3 years. When we first bought it, it was about 1.69. It was 1.79 a couple months ago. Today, at Meijers....2.29. At Krogers it's up to 2.79.......

Got the front yard done so it's time for a little lunch. The Mrs. did some running and brought back Chick-fil-A.
Loved them ever since the first one I ever had when I moved to Atlanta. Was blessed to know Truett Cathy (founder) a bit (some thru business but mostly thru church dealings).

One of the things she bought was bread. We have been buying a certain type bread for about 2-3 years. When we first bought it, it was about 1.69. It was 1.79 a couple months ago. Today, at Meijers....2.29. At Krogers it's up to 2.79.......
Sounds like Kroger Sweet Bread! AMIRITE?

Ah ha. Lake Louise. The view from the Chateau LL down the lake to those mountains & the glacier flowing into the lake is the most beautiful site I've ever been to. Next closest is coming over the US 50 pass from Sacramento and seeing Lake Tahoe from above. Yosemite Valley is fine too. Also Matterhorn.
Lake Louise is the best that I have seen; other than a nice summer morning in Smiths Grove.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT