ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Jan 24th opening day...…

166379_484011595266_3058172_n.jpg
Where is this plate from?

• Checking in........... from work.
  • Wings baking in the oven at 375. Not stinking yet.
  • Read and liked every post, especially the photographs. We have some beautiful women.
  • QB and I have been married over 55 years. She was 18 and I was 19. 2 years later we had a little girl. We have never had a fight that I didn't lose.
  • I'll bet I have the bossiest wife in the D-League, and it isn't even close I would bet.
  • This thread has gotten so active that it would behoove one not to get behind.
  • Beverly, I have my fingers crossed for you and a new job for your.
  • FCC, I hope your washer and dryer hold up.
  • Y'all all take care and watch out for the IDMOs.
  • Watched From Here To Eternity and wore my Christmas gift earphones. I didn't remember Deborah Kerr's character was the Captain's wife. I may have never known it. I had forgotten that George Reeves was in it.
  • Carry on with vigor.
Since Christmas my wife and I have been having family movie night and each has been a classic. We have a rule all movies must be before 1970 unless we agree to suspend the rule. So far the only one not pre 70 are Pink Panther. The only nights we do not watch is if there is a UK game and sometimes we have watched after the game. I have pretty much sworn off regular TV and watching the ones I grew up with is great because you see things you either overlooked back then or forgot. Lots of great, clean family movies to choose from.

• Checking in........... from work.
  • Wings baking in the oven at 375. Not stinking yet.
  • Read and liked every post, especially the photographs. We have some beautiful women.
  • QB and I have been married over 55 years. She was 18 and I was 19. 2 years later we had a little girl. We have never had a fight that I didn't lose.
  • I'll bet I have the bossiest wife in the D-League, and it isn't even close I would bet.
  • This thread has gotten so active that it would behoove one not to get behind.
  • Beverly, I have my fingers crossed for you and a new job for your.
  • FCC, I hope your washer and dryer hold up.
  • Y'all all take care and watch out for the IDMOs.
  • Watched From Here To Eternity and wore my Christmas gift earphones. I didn't remember Deborah Kerr's character was the Captain's wife. I may have never known it. I had forgotten that George Reeves was in it.
  • Carry on with vigor.

We ain't skeered of no QB. Post us a picture of your family.

True. We had agreements with the UP, ICG, BN et.al. Plus sometimes we ran trains through the gateway points to avoid congestion. Of course I was in Sales & Marketing so this was outside my area.[/QUOTE

Thanks Bert. I split 1/2 of my years in running-repair the other in the big shop. NO transportation either.

And you helped.

Shake n Bake that just happened

Me too..as a kid lived on mercer ave.. then lived on garrs lane 4 houses from dover road every year my house was covered in blue lights for christmas

I might get some of those for next year.

opens for the season the 24th of this month

Thanks for the heads up!

I hear you’re buying dinner for the group of us here soon?

What a fella, huh?

Wildcat friends

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT