ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

P1020349.JPG

I usually just get up and go to the bathroom when I see the check coming.

Come on and join us. 55 won't care.

I can google.:sunglasses:
Manual: Linky
Parts: Linky

If we were stranded on an island, you would be the Professor.

We need to send a memo to the SEC about the officiating. Someone with sensitivity and tact. I nominate ymmot.

Sorry, but the terms of the settlement stipulate that I not contact them by phone, mail, smoke signal, or telepathy.

Watching Villanova at Creighton BB on TV right now. Bluejays were hot from behind the arc in the first half, but have since cooled. Meanwhile, the other Wildcats grabbed a decent lead with 2:30 left.

My aunt requested her body be donated to Creighton University School of Medicine when she passed away last year. Glad I was able to visit her in Omaha back in 2017.

Watching Villanova at Creighton BB on TV right now. Bluejays were hot from behind the arc in the first half, but have since cooled. Meanwhile, the other Wildcats grabbed a decent lead with 2:30 left.

My aunt requested her body be donated to Creighton University School of Medicine when she passed away last year. Glad I was able to visit her in Omaha back in 2017.

I've offered my body after death to any medical organization that wants it but they all say the same thing. "No thanks. Takes up too much room. Not enough lean meat on it. Too much wear and tear on the innards. Just go ahead and and bury it or burn it." :cry:

Could they not display it as an example of mutation gone amuck?

Last edited:
I was a freshman in 1957. That poor kid could eat an ear of corn through a picket fence.

Love this. I was 14 years old and remember the time fondly. The New York Yankees were the team and Mickey Mantle was the hero.. Dwight Eisenhower was president and peace and prosperity were for all. It was quite a time to be alive. I was living in Coconut Grove, FL in 1957 and had an 8 foot pram (sailboat) with Biscayne Bay to explore. What else would a boy of 14 need?

Last edited:
Well, here in Ashland, the temp dropped to 34 and it started snowing big wet flakes. Sticking on the ground, but not the roads. Really pretty. Temps are supposed to get up into the mid to upper 40's this week, so I put 2 racks of Baby Backs in the fridge. Probably put a dry rub on them Tues evening and smoke them on Wed.

Well, here in Ashland, the temp dropped to 34 and it started snowing big wet flakes. Sticking on the ground, but not the roads. Really pretty. Temps are supposed to get up into the mid to upper 40's this week, so I put 2 racks of Baby Backs in the fridge. Probably put a dry rub on them Tues evening and smoke them on Wed.

That sounds like a good plan. What kind of smoker do you use?

We are really getting blasted by snow in the DC area. Had about 6-7 inches when I got up very early. Shoveled the walk and the drive-way when it looked to be slowing around 10am. But it is snowing harder than ever now.

Heck with it. Eagles-Saints and I'll dig out in the morning.
Yikes! Stay warm and safe.

Thanks Austin. My daughter is down in your neck of the woods visiting a friend at UT. They spent the evening at the Flamingo Cantina, which is owned by one of my buddies' family.
Really? Small world. The club sits on 6th Street. I usually walk past Flamingo Cantina once monthly during lunch while out exercising and "job spotting" for some extra income. My workplace is located 10 blocks north of the club. Great weather here compared with up north.

Really? Small world. The club sits on 6th Street. I usually walk past Flamingo Cantina once monthly during lunch while out exercising and "job spotting" for some extra income. My workplace is located 10 blocks north of the club. Great weather here compared with up north.
That is a small world. Yeah my daughter is having a great time, loving the weather and in no hurry to get back to Maryland for her final semester at UMd.

They are also looking at Brakefield and PG at Huntington Prep.
Thank you
They are also looking at Brakefield and PG at Huntington Prep.

Thanks for mentioning the guards . All information is important. I live UK every day. Check on recruiting from as many places as possible! Basically you can say i'm a UK nut. 24/7 364

That sounds like a good plan. What kind of smoker do you use?

I have a side box on my big grill, with a thermometer, so I have to monitor the thing. Add wood and adjust the air as I go, so it is a lot tougher than you guys who have regular smokers where you just leave it and it keeps the temp the same, but I don't have anything else to do.

Yommt should call that would save a keyboard and more! Yommit give them the pissed off version of your self!

I would have called them back when I used a dial type telephone.

I have a side box on my big grill, with a thermometer, so I have to monitor the thing. Add wood and adjust the air as I go, so it is a lot tougher than you guys who have regular smokers where you just leave it and it keeps the temp the same, but I don't have anything else to do.

Do you ever use charcoal?

Laid up on the couch for most of the day...
Pretty useless today.
Enjoyed myself a little too much last night.
Adult supervision would've been helpful.

Too much for me last night too. Never felt too bad though, just empty and fuzzy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT