ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

• Good morning D-League
  • Drinking a second cup of coffee and might just drink the whole pot.
  • It is 56° F with a high of 72° F this afternoon.
  • Cloud cover is 1% with a steady breeze of 4.7 mph, gusting to 15
  • A nice day for a walk on the beach.
  • The Cats play Vandy tonight. I expect a good game and we should handle them fairly easy. But Vandy has been a tough opponent over the years.
  • A couple of weeks ago my wife put a mattress cover on our bed and since then I have woke up with every bone in my body aching. I mean pain buddy. So today that thing comes off and I will see if that is the cause. I have always like a firm mattress.. My wife is not convinced the mattress is causing my problems but I want to find out.
  • Everything else in life is treating me good. Trust all D-Leaguers feel well and I am thankful the colonoscopy turned out OK for Ben. I had one 10 months ago and they found a polyp, Doc said it was a large one. Now I will have to go back every 3 years . The test may be inconvenient but it is a lifesaver. My son's sister in law died of colon cancer last year and she was in her 40's. When they found out what was wrong with her it was too late, Stage 4. I am at the age where you being to lose may friends and family. For some reason cancer seems to be taking most of them. Lost my best friend to pancreatic cancer he lived a month after diagnosed. Three other friends to colon. My first cousin had colon cancer that spread to his liver. He was 60 and lived 3 months after diagnosed. Stage 4 when he first saw the doctor. Get those tests folks.
  • Go Cats let's win a basketball game today.

wx_66.png
41°➫ 67°F Low pressure front this evening w/50% chance of precip.

Good-Morning-Animated-GIF-Wallpaper-Cup-Plate-Coffee3.gif

ZrRvtMtw_o.gif

35.8°F here. It may drop a little more as sun rise begins.

Ben good to know the old colon looks good. Sad to hear that Pratt may be ill.

Rooster glad to see the KCS locomotive engines. I used to work a lot with the KCS as my connection. Good folks. A guy by the name of Jeff Torbett was one of my main contacts. I don't know where he ended up in the 19 years since I retired.

Rachel Welch, Ursula Andress and Ann Margaret. No list is complete without these beautifies.

The thing I enjoyed about the video was knowing these beauties were before plastic surgery became so popular. They were pretty much all natural.
There are so many good looking women you simply can't narrow it down to a few hundred.

Kim Novak gets my vote. She's still kicking and looks pretty, pretty, pretty good at 85.

It is really sad to watch this video and see what the ravages of time does to all of us.

37036_v9_ba.jpg
No argument from me about Miss Kim. She was and is a beauty. Others who aged well and are still alive Sophia Loren, Rachel Welch , Ann Margaret. But so many of them died much too young. Many were heavy smokers and unfortunately society promoted smoking by a woman as glamorous in that age.

Rooster I am really ignorant on how to post videos! I worked for Dyno Nobel and on youtube there is one called Dyno blast 2.5 that I wish you could post for me just to show what I worked with for 11 years. I didn't do the blasting just helped make the cord that set it off! If you don't want to I understand! Thanks
I used Shutterfly to post but it quit working for me and now I don't have a way to put new photos/videos on. I can still post the ones I have on shutterfly but can't add to it. So I am looking for another source.

556848-640x381.jpg

Butte - where a harder geologic cap has protected the substrate from the weathering effects of climate over time. An example might be a volcanic or limestone cap.

Mesa - spanish word for table. This physiographic feature where the harder geologic cap again has prevent erosion of the substrate. Below the harder Limestone has protected the substrate of sandstone being eroded.

Plateau - is plate tectonic geologic uplift. An classic example would be the Colorado Plateau of the Southern Rocky Mtns drained by the Colorado River through the grand canyon.

Saving lives and edumacating peoples, that's what we do here! Thanks bud!

Oh you are right. Especially these classics. Oh where have you gone Marilyn?
My first Playboy magazine that I had (I stole it so the merchant - my next door neighbor - would not know I was looking at nude women) was the one with Marilyn. Oh my gosh.

I did pay Fred for the magazine after I started college and was brave enough to face him.

Louisville looking badass right now. Pitino is a run of the mill coach since everyone else adapted to the 3 point shot. He lost over half his games that were 3 points or less. Lost over half his game that went to overtime.

Hate to say it but Louisville is going to thrive under Mack. Hope the NCAA hammers them and slows it down a little.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT