ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

snapshot_Jan12061616.jpg

Flawida fans crying over the Vols doing this gator chomp after the game. As many times as I have seen gators chomping in Neyland and Thompson-Boling...and they are crying tonite?

Boo freaking hoo. Beat us in Knoxville and chomp all night long instead of crying on gator country.
The Gator fans are not very good people. They are bad winners and even worse losers.

Posts read, likes applied
I’m blushing...thanks for the compliments fellas. Would never compare to the beautiful ladies of the golden age of Hollywood, but I do thank you

FWIW, my actor crushes were mostly from that same era. Handsome, talented, but most of all elegant, debonair if you will
Sorely lacking I today’s “stars”

I’m blushing...thanks for the compliments fellas. Would never compare to the beautiful ladies of the golden age of Hollywood, but I do thank you

FWIW, my actor crushes were mostly from that same era. Handsome, talented, but most of all elegant, debonair if you will
Names? I'm guessing Clark Gable would be one.

The Gator fans are not very good people. They are bad winners and even worse losers.

I know what you mean. Hey, how about that Rock Hudson? There was a man's man for sure.

You're right. There are no Cary Grant's out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT