ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

What a game! Too bad the Cats lost, but Bama came to play. Not looking forward to meeting the Tide later
Bull shit.

Alabama is a sorry team.

The SEC sets up the schedule to screw Kentucky. The refs screw Kentucky. UK has to play all the good teams twice. Tennessee only plays the good teams once.

Tennesse has nothing to lose.

The SEC is a bunch of cheats. Always have been always will be.

Yes. Woodford's Reserve is not my favored but a lot of people love it. I love Makers Mark and it will always be in stock at my house. Makers 46 is wonderful. I love Buffalo Trace. I keep Knob Creek bourbon and rye, several bottles of Four Roses, Bulliet, Taylor and some others.

While Bert Glad to see your a charted Makers man. I walk in and announce Makers on the rocks. The rest are the real things to drink also!

Well...that’s part of “it’s been a week “
Got a call Monday morning with apologies that they weren’t ready to hire after all (this after I went and spent $250 on scrubs). And that they were still working on a budget and would call me Friday
They never called. All of this came after waiting for several weeks and being asked for patience.
Needless to say I was rather upset. Started looking again. We will see how it goes

Sorry Beverly keep looking and something will come along. Best of luck.

Bull shit.

Alabama is a sorry team.

The SEC sets up the schedule to screw Kentucky. The refs screw Kentucky. UK has to play all the good teams twice. Tennessee only plays the good teams once.

Let it out Bert, don't hold it in.

Bull shit.

Alabama is a sorry team.

Might need some more of that Makers, Bert. I’ve got some 46 that I will be glad to pour you a finger (or 5) of!

Must admit that I enjoyed the Vols romp today. Anytime you can play your walk ons in a conference game is a good game !

08%2010-19%2026.JPG

Bull shit.

Alabama is a sorry team.

Bert, you need to get off the fence. Just not enough conviction. Kidding aside, I agree that Bama is not that good. 20% 3 pt shooters go 7-7 the first half. No way we should have lost this game. Just shot poorly.

Bull shit.

Alabama is a sorry team.

That was a little rough.

Sorry folks. That is a bad read this morning.

But the day got better. I smoked a pork loin. It was good.

Good morning D-League from a cool Gulf Coast. Temp 44 with a high of 66. Sunshine all day.
  • Tough loss yesterday and it put us behind the SEC 8 ball to lose that one. I don't care what any says, that loss hurt. Tennessee is good and will be hard to catch. Starting with a loss to a run of the mill SEC team is never good but it does temper our expectations.
  • I see Kansas lost. After our game, I turned off sports and last night we watched a couple of movies before going to bed. Kentucky basketball sure has changed my lifestyle. No way years ago I would pass up a Saturday night basketball game for a movie.
  • Getting ready for church and maybe head down to Tarpon Springs for the Epiphany and Casting of The Cross this afternoon. This is a very old event celebrating the Epiphany by the Greek Orthodox Church in Tarpon Springs. A cross is thrown in the bayou and 57 boys dive for it. The one who finds it receives a special blessing. It is a few hours drive down there but it is very colorful and always fun to see. My mother use to take me when I was a child although we are not Greek Orthodox. Tarpon Springs is like being in Greece.
  • https://spongedocks.net/tarpon-springs-epiphany.htm
  • I trust all have a great day and all are doing well. Take care

Good morning D-League from a cool Gulf Coast. Temp 44 with a high of 66. Sunshine all day.
  • Tough loss yesterday and it put us behind the SEC 8 ball to lose that one. I don't care what any says, that loss hurt. Tennessee is good and will be hard to catch. Starting with a loss to a run of the mill SEC team is never good but it does temper our expectations.
  • I see Kansas lost. After our game, I turned off sports and last night we watched a couple of movies before going to bed. Kentucky basketball sure has changed my lifestyle. No way years ago I would pass up a Saturday night basketball game for a movie.
  • Getting ready for church and maybe head down to Tarpon Springs for the Epiphany and Casting of The Cross this afternoon. This is a very old event celebrating the Epiphany by the Greek Orthodox Church in Tarpon Springs. A cross is thrown in the bayou and 57 boys dive for it. The one who finds it receives a special blessing. It is a few hours drive down there but it is very colorful and always fun to see. My mother use to take me when I was a child although we are not Greek Orthodox. Tarpon Springs is like being in Greece.
  • https://spongedocks.net/tarpon-springs-epiphany.htm
  • I trust all have a great day and all are doing well. Take care

We're getting ready to head out to church, also. Hope all the D have a blessed day. See you guys later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT