ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

DSCN0903.JPG

For the life of me I do not understand why our players try to finesse the ball over the rim instead of using the glass on short shots. We had at least 7 shots that bounced out. you just cannot finesse the ball into the basket when you are getting bumped in traffic. I would be willing to be that at least 4 of those would have gone in, had they used the backboard.

Bilas has got a few things right today! Yay! Good point there at the half about Ashton Hagans. That dude is the difference in our team from earlier to a large extent. I don't care what your point guard is used to doing, he's not going to be doing as much of it against Hagans.

Another positive thing about him is he is young enough that we know he'll be here next year as Sophomore Ashton Hagans.

For the life of me I do not understand why our players try to finesse the ball over the rim instead of using the glass on short shots. We had at least 7 shots that bounced out. you just cannot finesse the ball into the basket when you are getting bumped in traffic. I would be willing to be that at least 4 of those would have gone in, had they used the backboard.
That irritates the **** out of me.

Little bit of trivia here. That particular engine was referred to by the guys in the yard as "THE MACK"

I guess I don't understand the RR business, but someone on here said they didn't pay attention to the numbers on the locomotives. If that is so, I find it strange that they don't, but give them names.

Banking the basketball of the glass is a lost art. Do they even teach it in AAU ball?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT