ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

CSXT2798ds.jpg

Good morning all, What a glorious day yesterday! Got to see the Cats with a program-defining bowl victory over a Football blueblood. Great turnout by the Cat fans in Orlando.

Kid # 5 has arrived in Florida. She and her mom will probably shop, swim, and tan for the next several days.

My days are all screwed up, as is everyones I'm sure. This sure seems like Monday morning to me. That's all I got for now, will check in later. Happy New year everyone!

Good morning to D Leaguers and loyal fans of the Citrus Bowl Champion Kentucky Wildcats What a way to start 2019

I am headed down to Tampa airport later this morning to drop off family for their flight back to the reality of working for a living. I wish safe travels for all Cat fans who made the trip. Have a great day y'all and let's do this again

Mornin' D! Years ago I read an article about the most depressing days of the year. I believe there was a poll taken. To nobody's surprise January 2nd and April 15th were the top 2.

SEC at a ho hum 6-5 thanks to the UGA loss. Bama can at least make it a winning bowl season for the conference. UK did their part. Per the football forum UK is now 9-9 in bowl games.

Enjoy the day!

I would assume that too. It's ok for me to hope he comes back though because there is still a chance. When he does announce he's leaving then I'll just accept it and move on. Dreaming is free.

First off you know I'm kidding you. I'm trying to get all in a celebration over what we acomplinced this season. WOW! Maybe we can add a couple of 4* and 5* recruits to fill the last scholarships! Benny gone and hope he fills his life-long dream.

Nobody has said it, but I'm going to say it. I was disappointed with the manner in which we finished that game. It was shaking me up.

Seems like we play aggressive to get a lead, and then try to milk it by playing conservative and letting our defense stop the other team. I think you have to keep doing what you have been doing because momentum is something that can swing both ways, in one possession.

First off you know I'm kidding you. I'm trying to get all in a celebration over what we acomplinced this season. WOW! Maybe we can add a couple of 4* and 5* recruits to fill the last scholarships! Benny gone and hope he fills his life-long dream.

I think with Rose and the two freshmen back, we will be fine, especially if Wilson progresses.

Morning D-Leaguers! Great day yesterday! I don't smoke but in the final 4 minutes yesterday I needed a cigarette! That's two 10 win seasons in my life time for me! One thing I always remember in the Florida game that year was two of the Florida players getting into a fight on the sidelines! I guess they were fighting because they didn't want to go back in because Ky defense was putting such a pounding on them they just didn't want to play!!! I hope everyone has a great new year!!!! Had two of the grandkids Monday night and yesterday! If you don't have any giant lego blocks get a set of them, they played with them the whole time they were here. They were fun to play with the boys.

Morning D-Leaguers! Great day yesterday! I don't smoke but in the final 4 minutes yesterday I needed a cigarette! That's two 10 win seasons in my life time for me! One thing I always remember in the Florida game that year was two of the Florida players getting into a fight on the sidelines! I guess they were fighting because they didn't want to go back in because Ky defense was putting such a pounding on them they just didn't want to play!!! I hope everyone has a great new year!!!! Had two of the grandkids Monday night and yesterday! If you don't have any giant lego blocks get a set of them, they played with them the whole time they were here. They were fun to play with the boys.

How old are they?

Seems like we play aggressive to get a lead, and then try to milk it by playing conservative and letting our defense stop the other team. I think you have to keep doing what you have been doing because momentum is something that can swing both ways, in one possession.
So true. We had a great 3rd quarter and squandered it in the 4th by playing "not to lose" instead of playing to win. It is Mark's way of playing the game.

I agree Ben101er Put the pedal down and keep it down. Blow them out and let them know we are a new and powerful UK........:football:

Eventually the bull will impale someone with a horn and be considered dangerous, but for now he's totally safe and can be contained with a plastic fence.

Great season for the Cats. Stoops has created a monster that will destroy him if he's not careful. If he thought the fans were a struggle while he was building the team, wait until he sees how they will act if he doesn't maintain it.

I'm not giving Georgia the benefit of the doubt by saying they weren't "up for the game" because it wasn't the playoffs. No excuses, they were beat in every facet of the game.

Weighed in at 185 this morning. 7 lb increase over 13 days.

Afternoon D
Feel awesome about our Cats
However I seem to have caught a stomach virus/flu Was up most of the night. This is no fun at all
Ready for basketball on Saturday, although I will probably see what other games are being played between now and then
Y’all be good. I’m under some strict orders right now to get some rest

I think with Rose and the two freshmen back, we will be fine, especially if Wilson progresses.
Wilson needs to get more confident and get a gunslinger type mentality. All or broke with the attitude that if I make a mistake I will make up for it in the next play. Penn State's quarterback had that kind of swagger.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT