ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

BNSF%202797%20-%202957%20-1A%20at%20Fremont%20NE%2011-7-09%20%201024N.JPG

Same here, hoped for 8 expected 6. These cats have want to. Counts a whole bunch.
Nobody has said it, but I'm going to say it. I was disappointed with the manner in which we finished that game. It was shaking me up.
I agree PSU lost it. It wasn't stolen. Lost. Pins & Needles but I'm feeling rather Peachy right now. UK being in position to capitalize was not an accident.
ZrRvtMtw_o.gif

UGA should smoke Texas BUT it is bowl season. Strange things happen and the best team doesn't always win. UGA should have been playing Alabama or Clemson last Saturday if it were a fair system.

I think so, too. I believe the only way UT wins is if UGA is still smarting from being snubbed, and is in a funk.

Georgia is going to beat UT like Ryan ONeal beating Farrah Fawcett.
Wasn't that a shame? I can't see myself ever hitting a woman, but someone you supposedly love?
Farrah was the only 70s poster I ever owned...so all the poster girl talk brought her to mind...But back to football. I still wish Georgia had gotten to play Clemson. Wasting a playoff slot on Notre Dame was a shame. Make them play in a conference or treat them like a Central Florida...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT