ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Creek10811.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I am. I told me wife after we scored the touchdown that Snell would get another chance to run it in because we would go for two. She asked why and I explained it to her. That's just the call you make in that situation. It's the numbers.

We won in spite of ourselves.
Yeah. I was surprised by that. It seemed obvious. But even Grann couldn't give this away - and to his credit on the last series he figured out the incredibly complicated sequence of Snell-Snell-Snell-Snell-Snell-Snell-Punt.

One final note. This upset victory can never be taken from us BBN. For all of our past disappointments....we completed a great season with 10 wins!! We'll look back on this season for years to come. Just glad I could still be alive to experience this...my time is running low. God Bless to all my brothers.

Boy this sure will help recruiting, if we gag up a 20 pt lead in the last qtr.

Ben101er we are down to a couple of scholarship's, 10 and 3 on the season , winner of the Citrus Bowl, and Vince Marrow signed up a couple more years. Ain't it a Great time to be a UK Fan?:football:

GO Big Blue

Last edited:
Best UK team ever? I'd certainly say top 5. The only 2 that might have been better were Bryant's 1950 team that finished the season #1 in a few polls and the 1977 probation team with Still and Ramsey. Of course we're talking different eras too. Kentucky's only 3 10-win seasons.

One final note. This upset victory can never be taken from us BBN. For all of our past disappointments....we completed a great season with 10 wins!! We'll look back on this season for years to come. Just glad I could still be alive to experience this...my time is running low. God Bless to all my brothers.

How old are you?

I'm so proud for this victory. Been a lifetime for so many of us. BBN deserves this like no other fanbase. ..especially all the old dudes like us who have paid a lifetime of dues.

Yeah. Some of you are older than me, but my frustration goes back to Charlie Bradshaw. I was listening when Blanton Collier was at UK, but I was too young to get too upset, since Adolph and basketball was what I was more into till I was 12-13.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT