ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

IMG_0669.JPG

Hey friends...need assistance. When I post with a camera pic, the pic doesnt appear with the post, but rather the URL. Problem is my real name appears in the URL towards the end. Don't need this with some of the RR crazies.

How should I fix this? Sorry for being a dummy
I currently upload my cam pics to photobucket

Hey friends...need assistance. When I post with a camera pic, the pic doesnt appear with the post, but rather the URL. Problem is my real name appears in the URL towards the end. Don't need this with some of the RR crazies. How should I fix this? Sorry for being a dummy. I currently upload my cam pics to photobucket
When Photobucket changed their working model, I switched to Postmage.org. That was good for a while, then they commercialized their work model and now I've switched to imgbox.com Link So far I really like them. No cost, no questions and they sent my access password to a G-mail account. Before you start might want to have a plan to organize as you build your Directories (Galleries).

I'm watching the Mythbusters marathon on SCI channel. I still think that the job where the guy goes all around the world eating the best food prepared by the best chefs while getting paid insane amounts of money to tell me it tastes good, is the best job, but I would put being a mythbuster right up there.

I'm watching the Mythbusters marathon on SCI channel. I still think that the job where the guy goes all around the world eating the best food prepared by the best chefs while getting paid insane amounts of money to tell me it tastes good, is the best job, but I would put being a mythbuster right up there.

Those dudes are thorough and convincing! If they said the earth was flat...I'd have to go with it.

I've got a ribeye thawing out that my wife wants me to grind up and make burgers with. Sounds good to me. I'm off my diet for the week so that means I can have a bun with it. We've got some fries in the freezer that I may as well splurge on as well.

Hey Ymmot...being a connoisseur of fine eats, some Southern dishes maybe...have you ever fooled with preparing Poke Sallat?

No I haven't. I don't eat anything that I consider to be a weed.

Katsure, I love poke. I was raised on it.

Just remember to cook it.

Also, I collect dandelion for my spring blend salad. I also do a bunch of strange stuff that my dad taught me. I love "dry land fish". I love crawfish. I love catfish. I love rattlesnake. I love turtle. I love raccoon. I don't like carp fish. Horrible.

Katsure, I love poke. I was raised on it.

Just remember to cook it.

Also, I collect dandelion for my spring blend salad. I also do a bunch of strange stuff that my dad taught me. I love "dry land fish". I love crawfish. I love catfish. I love rattlesnake. I love turtle. I love raccoon. I don't like carp fish. Horrible.

Sure love turtle soup and of course catfish. Raised somewhat poor and some other familys ate carp but never me! Scrambled hog brains and eggs was a weird delicasy...also lamb fries.

Hope I didn't insult...was not my intent
Katsure, Ymmot is my good friend.

When you find out how to insult him, send me a private message and tell me so I can do it also! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ymmot comes to see me often. He is one of the finest, smartest guys you could ever meet. I love the man.

On top of that he is laid back, not easy to offend. Just a good soul.

Sure love turtle soup and of course catfish. Raised somewhat poor and some other familys ate carp but never me! Scrambled hog brains and eggs was a weird delicasy...also lamb fries.

That is my dad. I have eaten it but I never loved it. My dad did.

I have never eaten lamb balls, but I have no problem trying it.

But my favored meat on earth is a rack of lamb. I love that stuff, just slightly removed from the ball stage. When I get rich that is what I eat. Also when the railroad was paying for my dinner I had that often.

Hope I didn't insult...was not my intent

No, of course not.

Katsure, Ymmot is my good friend.

When you find out how to insult him, send me a private message and tell me so I can do it also! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ymmot comes to see me often. He is one of the finest, smartest guys you could ever meet. I love the man.

On top of that he is laid back, not easy to offend. Just a good soul.

Ha, thanks Bert. Can't wait to come down again.

Swamp Cabbage
The board has some mighty fine cooks and I always enjoy recipes that ymmot and others share. I grew up with an Old Florida mother and grandparents and one of the staples at their house was swamp cabbage. We always had it with fried fish, wild hog meat, squirrel, rabbit, etc. Watching someone prepare it is an education in itself. This old lady in the video knows what to do.

Hey friends...need assistance. When I post with a camera pic, the pic doesnt appear with the post, but rather the URL. Problem is my real name appears in the URL towards the end. Don't need this with some of the RR crazies.

How should I fix this? Sorry for being a dummy
I currently upload my cam pics to photobucket
I use Facebook exclusively for all my pics posted here. It's a great, free posting service if used correctly.

Example:

Recent doughnut post. In Firefox, right-click and view image.

49183603_10216764080354939_5587168529817272320_n.jpg

Here's the code:

https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=da4172bd224873e581c4addbbfde5677&oe=5CD2A3B8

Very anonymous. Keep the post private by setting visiability as "Only me". That way, no one on your Facebook feed sees it. Shall I post a how-to for Chrome and Internet Explorer/Edge?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT