ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Change nothing in the game other than about 1 inch on Herro's shots tonight. Easy to see how we win by 14 or 17. Of course, if you do that for us you have to do it for them as well and before you know it they win the game.

I'm still gonna say though, that Herro was close enough on some of those shots that thinking "what if they went in" is not a crazy thought.

acsx2772w1.jpg

Change nothing in the game other than about 1 inch on Herro's shots tonight. Easy to see how we win by 14 or 17. Of course, if you do that for us you have to do it for them as well and before you know it they win the game.

I'm still gonna say though, that Herro was close enough on some of those shots that thinking "what if they went in" is not a crazy thought.

Well, it could have easily have been that, if Herro had made two foul shots in the last minute, and they hadn't banked in a 3, then on the same play, called a T on Cal.

If he ends up better than Wayne Turner, Wojo wouldn't want any part of him. I bet Wojo still has nightmares of Turner.

WHAT DID HE DO TO WOJO!!!:scream::weary::cry::cop:

Never have told me that Cheats would play from behind damn near entire game. Especially after watching their Gonzo game.

Seton Hall upset Maryland tonight...so there's that

Seton Hall is probably better than people realize.

This team is growing in front of our eyes. Todays game gives me hope that our hoops program is on pace for us to no longer to be regarded as a football school only. I just hope our fans keep supporting them.

Nice! Come back around more often fred. The more the thread changes, the more it should stay the same. We need you here with your CatPaw knowledge, buddy.

Cal will surely stress the importance of guarding the 3 against Louisville. Take that away and they will become entirely ineffective. Louisville is not as good as UNC. Who cares if half their arena is occupied by ul fans?

I'm calling it by 15 points. Hope to look back and ridicule myself for being pessimistic.

Im on the west side of eville, but I grew up in Indiana 3 miles from Owensboro (as the crow flies)
No offense taken. the states OK...just dislike the IU fans.
Nothing against the great state of Indiana. My Mom's family migrated to southern Indiana in the 30's/40's from Muhlenburg County, KY. I hate going to their parties because they're anti UK and pro IU (and UL). Dismal night BUT this year wasn't so bad. I did win a few bucks at poker.

Last edited:
Cal will surely stress the importance of guarding the 3 against Louisville. Take that away and they will become entirely ineffective. Louisville is not as good as UNC. Who cares if half their arena is occupied by ul fans?

I'm calling it by 15 points. Hope to look back and ridicule myself for being pessimistic.
I feel much better about our chances next Saturday. MUCH better.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 48°F and clear. Gorgeous. Expecting more lower-70s later today.

How about them Cats?!?! Very good win.

Devils beat Jaybirds:)
Huge win for that program. I can't stand Bobby Hurley, but he's a very good coach.

I drank a lot tonight!! Woo hoo!!

Celebrate good times c'mon!
I drank just 3 beers, and that was before the game. But I was very "chilled" during the game because wife's nephew brought some, ahem, other goodies. Excellent!

I'll check back later. Y'all behave.

Well, it's Winter. I hope the people who have complained about it being so warm this Winter when it was actually Fall, continue to be dejected and we have a moderate Winter. For the next 3 months. Because it just started.
I am freezing to death down here. We have had 6 cold snaps and it isn't even Christmas. The temperature at this moment is 35 degrees. I am going to be fighting to save my citrus trees if this keep up because we still have January and February to contend with. You never know what it going to happen and one hard freeze ends it for you. Maybe we can send some of this chill to the North and become the South again. But at least the sun is going to shine.

Good morning my D-League brothers and sisters. I hope you had a good night's sleep. After a win against North Carolina I usually sleep like a baby. Well the temperature is a cold 35°F and a high expected today of 67. The wind is 15 mph off of the Gulf, skies are clear and it will be sunny all day.

I thoroughly enjoyed the game and see so many positives. Hagans has won the point guard position and is going to improve every game out. Just think he should be a high school senior right now. Tyler Herro is going to be OK. Those shots will start falling but meanwhile he does so many other things on the court but we tend to overlook them. He distributes the ball well and is an excellent passer. He also gets his share of rebounds. And his defense has improved and will get better and better. I think he is going to have a great career with our Cats.

Well I am headed to the kitchen to get a coffee refill and smell the bacon frying. Then I will get ready for church and enjoy and sing some of the old Christmas Carols we all grew up with. So y'all take care and if any are under the weather I will be saying a prayer for you. Christmas times a coming.

enhance

38°F here. I had a wonderful Winter's night. I dreamed of Santa Claus and a baby blue team going down. I turned off the Kansas game mid-second half and basically assumed that they won. It is wonderful that both teams nearest to UK in all time wins lost last night.

I have really been down on this team, but last night gave me cause to celebrate. Hagans was the player of the game. If the Cats had hit those last free throws it would have been a near blow out.

38°F here. I had a wonderful Winter's night. I dreamed of Santa Claus and a baby blue team going down. I turned off the Kansas game mid-second half and basically assumed that they won. It is wonderful that both teams nearest to UK in all time wins lost last night.

I have really been down on this team, but last night gave me cause to celebrate. Hagans was the player of the game. If the Cats had hit those last free throws it would have been a near blow out.
I was surprised to wake up and find out Kansas lost. I think we are going to take them down when they get to Rupp. I am sure of it

Good morning. Going to be quite the ride this year. UL, KU, along with the revived SEC teams, WHEW!

Swaggy Cal was back last night in the post game. He knows that this team has reached a milestone and now can lead them to the next plateau.

Told the fans, basically, we have growing pains every year and if you don't like it, don't listen to the games. :popcorn: People might talk about that one.

Morning D
How Bout them Cats?
Feel much more positive about them. And they’ll only improve
Been a crazy week. And I mean CRAZY
Mom got to close on her house on the 19th. A few days before that we were told that we could get her moved in before Christmas. So we spent the entire time in a flurry of packing and trying to get ready for Christmas. Mom and I did nearly every bit of that ourselves. Thursday and Friday my husband and I got a bunch of boxes and her table and chairs moved over. Then unpacked dishes and basic kitchen stuff. But we got her moved in completely yesterday...
I’m beat and my body hurts, but she’s happy and that makes it all worth it

Morning D
How Bout them Cats?
Mom got to close on her house on the 19th. A few days before that we were told that we could get her moved in before Christmas. So we spent the entire time in a flurry of packing and trying to get ready for Christmas. Mom and I did nearly every bit of that ourselves. Thursday and Friday my husband and I got a bunch of boxes and her table and chairs moved over. Then unpacked dishes and basic kitchen stuff. But we got her moved in completely yesterday...
Good morning Bev, the Cats are looking like a Kentucky team is suppose to look. Positive feelings for sure. Trust you have a wonderful Christmas and get plenty of rest this week. We need all of your energy for the UL game. We got this.

Morning D
How Bout them Cats?

Glad to hear things are starting to normalize for you. Hope you have a great Christmas. Get in here with us for the UL game.

Forgot to say this earlier, but he would be tied at 8 with Wayne Turner and Rondo. Don't know why they wouldn't say who number 1 is, but I'm sure someone here will look it up.

They've given him the other steal for 8. They did say who was number 1. It was Turner and Rondo. Pretty impressive when you tie or break a UK record. We've got some tough ones to match.

• Good Morning Happy D-Leagueanites, Wildcats and Lurkers.
  • I have really enjoyed reading all of the posts. The day after a win over mighty Carolina is always very good.
  • 32º in Johns Creek. Just plain cold. Wintertime.
  • Also enjoyed the new posters.
  • Missed Beverly. I'll bet she was worrying. I was too, BEV.
  • Just finished breakfast. Gooooooood.
  • Watch what you are doing driving.
  • As you were.
  • Carry on.

Good morning all, What a glorious night! Beat the UNCheaters and it was never in doubt who was the better team!

Number 1 son is here and watched the game with me, which was nice. Cal learned to coach again, just in time!

Guess we are probably going out to do some more of the endless shopping that my wife is subscribed to! I find me a bench in the sun and tell her to go at it, I’ll Be sitting right here when you’re finished.

Hope y’all have a wonderful day, will check in later!

Bev,that sounds like work to me but you have to feel great about getting it done. I am also tired this morning but for another reason. We winter in the panhandle of Florida and Granma and Grandpa showed up with three great grandkids. 3 year old boy, five year old and seven year old girls. Long night and breakfast just over. A big win for our Cats yesterday and a Bowl Game and the Cards game coming up. I will find the energy to cope.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT