ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

1029%20022.jpg

Yesterday morning my wife made me pancakes and sausage links, along with the coffee. This morning she made the coffee but I got up an made us breakfast. 1/4lb sausage patties, eggs, hers over well and mine over easy, hash browns, toast.

I don't mind cooking us breakfast, but I think we can all agree that breakfast is best when someone else makes it and brings it to you. Right Don?

I am freezing to death down here. We have had 6 cold snaps and it isn't even Christmas. The temperature at this moment is 35 degrees. I am going to be fighting to save my citrus trees if this keep up because we still have January and February to contend with. You never know what it going to happen and one hard freeze ends it for you. Maybe we can send some of this chill to the North and become the South again. But at least the sun is going to shine.

Just don't send us too much of it, since we have enough to deal with, already. I'm hoping to see some of that global warming kick in during the months of January and February.

Yesterday morning my wife made me pancakes and sausage links, along with the coffee. This morning she made the coffee but I got up an made us breakfast. 1/4lb sausage patties, eggs, hers over well and mine over easy, hash browns, toast.

I don't mind cooking us breakfast, but I think we can all agree that breakfast is best when someone else makes it and brings it to you. Right Don?

I would be wary. Whenever my wife fixes breakfast, it means she feels guilty for spending too much money on something.

Getting ready to head out and make some Christmas deliveries and then to my sister's house for dinner. Will be off the computer for awhile so I want to wish all the D-Leaguers a safe and Merry Christmas. I am so thankful that ymmot invited me here. You guys are the best.

Thanks for accepting the invite. Seems like you've been here since the beginning.

Having Christmas dinner today. Christmas Eve service at 5 - to acknowledge and celebrate the greatest event this world has ever known. God stepping down into space and time.

One of the most powerful songs about Christ and one of my favorites. Not sure if I have heard a bad version of it but, this is my favorite.

Having Christmas dinner today. Christmas Eve service at 5 - to acknowledge and celebrate the greatest event this world has ever known. God stepping down into space and time.

Candle light service on Christmas Eve is by far the most spiritual and rewarding service of the year for me. A lot of people go to church once a year, Easter Sunday, and I love Easter but there is something special about celebrating the birth of our Savior.

Last gift I got for my wife actually did show up on my porch today. She was in the bedroom and doesn't even know it came. Box is too big to worry about wrapping. I'll just stick a bow on it and bring it out last after everything else is opened.
Great timing.

I have all of Christmas taken care of but my wife was born on Dec 27. Her birthday gift is suppose to be in the mail. Amazon don't let me down.

It's quite simple, really. As I stated earlier, I use Facebook as a hosting platform to post all the stupid pics of loose change and food taken by my smartphone. To heck with Photobucket or another hosting service. Google Blogger works well, too.

I envision Facebook blocking that feature in coming years. However, it works well now.
I use Facebook. It works well and is free. Photo Bucket was horrible for me.

• Good Afternoon, Everyone. Merry Christmas Eve. We are waiting on the company. Lasagna waiting. Our Christmas Eve tradition.
  • 46º in Johns Creek. A pretty day.
  • All of your posts read and liked.
  • We open our gifts tonight.
  • Enjoy your loved ones.
  • Have a great day.
  • Carry on.
Sherry made it Saturday. I thought it was wonderful but she thought that she failed.

Great song. I’ve always wanted to sing that one solo. Did it with a quartet a few times, but not on lead. Love that it was written by a complete goofball like Mark Lowry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT