ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

1e587c0b7aece943ec923b6129f7b165.gif

Now on to Louisville.

SEC is very capable of giving us a hand up in the NCAA tournament this year rather than being a scarlet letter.

Just because Nick isn't playing much right now, don't count him out for the year. I don't imagine that Cal is asking him to do anything that he can't do physically. I think he just needs to get it in his head and make a habit of the things he needs to do.

Hagans and Johnson are becoming All American good at a fast rate. Travis continues to be a force. Herro is still doing things to help us win even when he's not making all of his shots. Solid pieces of the puzzle with those two.

If PJ plays within himself and the team concept, then he can be the final piece in a starting 5 who can definitely win it all. Great defense with 5 guys capable of driving or draining the 3 makes them a nightmare to guard.

Assuming we start making more shots than we miss.

Seems like I heard that the NCAA has said that no more punishment will occur for them this year. Next year though? Death penalty is warranted. I'll settle for more scholly reductions and two years of no post season play.

Well I hope they meant this year as 2018 calendar year and not the 2018-19 season.

Or alcohol. Been a long time since I have enjoyed a win this much.

This is a big win. People need to realize how much this could mean at the end of the year.

I am happy. UNC going down to Kentucky is hard to replace.

The refs got a talking to by Roy at the half as UK had more free throws. They flat set out to even things up and did. The T on Cal sucked.

That T on Cal was two points that could slip in and not be questioned. I doubt Cal did anything during this game that Roy didn't do, dadgummit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT