ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

UP2750NorthLabish01-11-17%204.jpg

I was complaining just the other day about our schedule and only playing every Saturday for a month. Forget that, we don't need to play games, we need to get all the practice we can

You are right on. I can't wait till next Friday, when Camp Cal begins. 3 a day for a month is what this team needs more than anything.

Good Sunday morning D-League.
Currently 70°F with clear skies but that is changing. Winds are 12 mph and thunderstorms are moving in. The high today will be 73 at 10:00 AM then it will start dropping into the 60's.

I woke up this morning hoping the score had changed overnight but unfortunately it did not. If things don't change quickly and the shots don't start falling we are in for a rocky road this season in basketball.

Time to get ready for church and be thankful the Good Lord gave me another day on this earth and count my blessings. Everyone take care and keep the faith.

We are visiting the Orlando area and although I am thankful for the 70 degree plus, temps, I have gotten to the point where I don't enjoy it as much as I should because I miss our church services. This is why I scheduled us to fly home on Sat, so we can go to church on Sunday. Priorities change as you get older and realize what is really important.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 39°F, clear, calm and chilly. Looking at a high of 61°F today.

Yeah, still hungover from this past Saturday's game. Hopefully Camp Cal produces some much-needed results.

I'm up early this morning because of a requirement to finish some additional work outside my normal job.

We'll check back later. Y'all behave.

Good morning from the City of Mermaids. Currently 52°F, mostly cloudy skies with winds of 15 mph. There are small craft advisories in the Gulf. A high of 56°F today. Winter is here.

Nothing special going on today. I volunteered to help my wife around the house so I don't know what to expect. The loss to lowly Seton Hall is behind me, Cal has his work cut out with this crew. While Cal figures that out I am focused on football, in particular the Citrus Bowl over in Orlando. I would like to knock off Penn State.

Take care and stay safe. If you are traveling our highways know what to expect.

enhance

Morning D
Saturday sucked...obviously. Just got to wait til March, then hope they make it past the S16. Only positive was PJ...finally.
Usually Camp Cal doesn't help in the short term, I think they usually lose the first one or two after Camp Cal. Camp Cal has long term effects.
Watched 2 high school basketball games Saturday after the Cats game. Went to see this kid (link below), only a sophomore. He was smooth...a lot of one on one tho, team lost.
https://www.aseaofblue.com/2018/9/4...istian-lander-visit-kentucky-big-blue-madness
Fixed my daughters dryer yesterday...the start knob fell off/was pushed through the back. Took about 5 minutes...I checked her lint screen :flushed:. Yeesh!

You're awake...it's a good day.

Why do I even take a peek over there?
I don't know an answer as I've the same affliction being a genuine sunshine pumper.
Hello League. Haven’t been around much. Negativity on rafters is ugly. Hope you’re all doing good.
Everything is fine here in the oasis.

my-first-waterfall.gif

The boys on our team seem fine. I remain confident they'll become a better team than they are. Some should probably stick around a little longer than they'd like. They're like all kids, want to grow up ASAP and that decision is personal . . . as it should be. I certainly don't want anyone around who doesn't want to be on a team representing UK.

Hello all, Saturday certainly sucked. But it is, what it is. We are just going to have to get better, and SOON! Right now Louisville would beat us, UNC would beat us, as will Kansas.

Wife ordered a new car awhile ago, it come in this morning, so we have to go get that today.

Son and his wife are in Arizona house hunting, I told him to make sure he gets one with a bedroom for Mom and I.

Getting excited about the football game! Hopefully we have a good turnout and I think we will. Everyone have a good day, will check in later!

Well if true that's a shame. Sorry Miss Megan. And thank-you for sharing your Dad. FCC.

Apparently there are some morons tweeting her and some of the players. I guess they think that will equate to wins. I long for the days before social media, when idiots had to prove they were, in person.

Apparently there are some morons tweeting her and some of the players. I guess they think that will equate to wins. I long for the days before social media, when idiots had to prove they were, in person.
How true. That is why I use my real name. It keeps me honest.

I can't stand our current culture. Folks hind behind some artificial name and say horrible things.

Good morning from the Gulf Coast. Currently 46°F, clear, calm and chilly. Looking at a high of 58°F this afternoon. Temps going into the 30's tonight. I am sick of this cold weather and pray it clears out before the bowl game. I don't want to freeze in the stadium as my Cats beat Penn State.

Utah comes to town Saturday and we need a solid win. The losses do not hurt as much as they once did and that is not a good thing. Maybe as I get older my attitude has adjusted but I never want to get to a point that I do not care. I know some fans who are almost to that point now. Not good.

I have my truck loaded for a trip to the recycle center today. After another cup or two of hot black coffee I will be ready to face the day. Take care and keep it between the white lines

Was 54° yesterday and Montgomery (daughter's name for the snowman) is still standing. I used a spray bottle of water last 2 days at night to let ice freeze on him to keep him around longer. He is in an area at the front of the house where the sun does not hit in the winter so, that helps. He is a bit shorter but still looks good. Today however, 58° or higher. :fire:

Mornin fellers... and Bko
Thirsty Tuesday ... not really, 'cept for coffee.
Highs in the mid to upper 40's for the next few days.
The game Saturday still leaving a bad taste...not as much as the idiot fans though.
It's a process with Cal. It's not really much of a secret. Oh nevermind...
Be good errbody.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT