ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

IMG_4153.jpg

Well that was disappointing. I'm just not seeing any improvement with this team. Yet. Maybe this will be a wake-up call. 3 tough games left before conference play. I can't believe I'm including UL as a tough game. One thing is for sure, we're not winning games with 3-point shooting this year.

Cal is an A recruiter and a " C " in game coach. And has proven it time after time. You MUST call a timeout there with 9.5 seconds left when you got a young team. Hagans had the ball at the top of the key and no idea what to do
I was screaming at the TV. 9 second to go and the PG is walking the ball up the court. And no timeout. No reason to lose this game, Seton Hall is not a good team. Average at best

Been a die hard for as long as I can remember. What I learned in those many years, if they look like shit go on a do what you planned on for the day. That way you at least accomplish something productive for the day. With that, my pole saw worked extremely well today. Will follow up with my new 18 inch echo tomorrow.

I wish we had made those FTs that we gagged on there at the end.
I wish we had made some of those 3s that we missed.
I wish we had not made some of those TOs.
I wish our players would bank some of those 1 footers.

For some reason, players of the last 10-15 years do not use the board on close shots and I do not understand why. In traffic, it is darn hard to feather a shot over the rim, when all they have to do is bank it in. There are so many shots that bounce out, I just don't see why coaches do not insist that they bank close shots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT