ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Learned some stuff via today's paper. Drug task force took down 2 houses in my neighborhood Wednesday. I wondered why the old ladies were up and down the street, I must have just missed the excitement. One house that has been an obvious drug spot since the minute the dude moved in was already back in operation last night. I didn't know they made arrests the previous day. Anyway, windows open blowing dope, you could smell it on the street. Their neighbor was on the phone yapping angrily about something. I knew something was going on. Now I know. You just arrested these clowns and their back blowing dope right now!! Wonder if they came back and arrested them again? Should know more details later.

Mill Creek High School is a high school in Hoschton, Georgia, United States. It serves the unincorporated area of Hamilton Mill, Gwinnett County, a suburb of Atlanta, as well as Braselton. It also serves unincorporated areas (not city limits) such as zip codes 30548, 30019, 30542, 30517 and 30519. It has 3,997 students, and the most recent attendance counts have named it the largest school in Georgia.[1] It is fed by Frank N. Osborne Middle School and Glenn C. Jones Middle School. This is where #2 graduated from. His graduation took forever. Wore me totally out.

I'm still psyched after Hami's decision last night. Glad I stayed up to witness it happen. I hit the hay 5 minutes after it was confirmed. Long day capped off by my nephew's graduation and dinner party afterwards. I gotta be honest, graduations bore me to tears and this one only had about 180 students. My graduating class had over 400. I feel for my family having to sit through that.
I stayed up for it too, which made getting up this morning a little rough, but it was worth it.

Mill Creek High School is a high school in Hoschton, Georgia, United States. It serves the unincorporated area of Hamilton Mill, Gwinnett County, a suburb of Atlanta, as well as Braselton. It also serves unincorporated areas (not city limits) such as zip codes 30548, 30019, 30542, 30517 and 30519. It has 3,997 students, and the most recent attendance counts have named it the largest school in Georgia.[1] It is fed by Frank N. Osborne Middle School and Glenn C. Jones Middle School. This is where #2 graduated from. His graduation took forever. Wore me totally out.
That's a hell of a lot of students! LONG night no doubt.

Thankfully, my school was only about 1/4 that size. If it had been that large, I might have thought about skipping my own graduation.

I took a nap this afternoon, seemed like a good day for that sort of thing. Watching Fargo right now, no one has died yet.

I'm ready for basketball action too. This team is going to be crazy athletic and should be a lot of fun. Football is giving me hopeful thoughts as well.

Looking forward to this Friday a little more than normal.

long_weekend1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT