ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Thankfully, my school was only about 1/4 that size. If it had been that large, I might have thought about skipping my own graduation.

I think there were about 80 in my graduating class. Me and one other guy were the only two boys from my 8th grade class who graduated. I was not going to go to the graduation ceremony (didn't go to the rehearsal). They caught up with me and told me that if I skipped the ceremony they wouldn't give me my diploma. I went.

75°F 92°F Sunny forecast until July.
f776a283638f64504fe4af4bf40be996a29ff20e.jpeg

Coffee Mmmmm!

• Good Morning, friends.
  • 61º in Johns Creek. Oh what a beautiful morning. VFR.
  • @Hamidou: You be careful with that arm in the dang rim.
  • Lola living in luxury. QB, Jr.
  • Both the Mallard and the female are here this morning. These ducks look like wild ducks, but they are very tame. I'd love to know their story. I have not heard them quack a single time. Now the female has gone to the thickest part of the yard. Building aa nest? It seems late for that. We'll see.
  • Two chipmunks are doing the deal. I've never seen that before.
  • QB said to not feed the ducks. So it has to be on the QT. Dropped some corn out there.
  • That's it. Be safe.
  • Carry on.

Last edited:
They arrested 5 Detroit people in my neighborhood. Police were survelling the known drug house (where this white guy lives and deals) when a stolen Michigan car pulled up to his house. They got that kid driving the stolen vehicle and 4 others from Detroit, with a few grams of heroin and 60 pills, plus marked cash from a controlled purchase earlier that day.

That's what the paper says at least.

They didn't mention the white guy who lives at that house. I assume he told the cops what they've wanted to know, and maybe he got lucky. Idk. But he's the one selling drugs out that house. And he's the one handcuffed on the front page of the paper, along with 2 other white people. Either the Detroit people were bringing him drugs, or they bought it from him. Bet he's an informant now. Stupid mfers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT