ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

74ºF 105ºF Humidity 21%
drought-2398818b.jpg

Quick coffee. In an hour I'll be loading up another experiment today. Outdoors, 9 AM ➡ Noon. The new Venus earth orbiter goes up next week. Gotta get the our footprints loaded this afternoon for data analysis. Whew! I hope I've got something left. Trying to do my part to figure out this warming stuff. Later.

Last edited:
Got a text this morning from his dad asking how I found out about the arrest and told him about that site. He had a good laugh. Said he was gonna look up some old friends. I've already started looking up people in OH going back to high school.

[laughing] People get arrested for some dumb stuff. Be careful clicking that "arrest records" link on the site though.

Last edited:
  • Good Morning, D-Leagueans & Oasiseanites.
  • 66º this morning in Johns Creek. Quiet out here. Overcast. Could rain some more.
  • That tame wild hen duck is sitting out there probably eyeing my goldfish.
  • Lola in the house with QB.
  • Trying to get some Diallo news. Can't get iheart to load.
  • Slept late.
  • 1st mug of Dark Magic gone. Hate to get up and make that duck fly off.
  • Wednesday already. Hump Day for you five-day workers.
  • That's it. Have a good one. Be safe. Be happy.

We'll all know today Don. Some folks have him in the first round and some in the second. I guess it depends on what he's been told. I will say though, that it seems as if a team had told him they would take him in the first round that he would have already stated he was staying. I think the delay bodes well for UK and that's a bona fide fitty fitty chance.

We'll all know today Don. Some folks have him in the first round and some in the second. I guess it depends on what he's been told. I will say though, that it seems as if a team had told him they would take him in the first round that he would have already stated he was staying. I think the delay bodes well for UK and that's a bona fide fitty fitty chance.
I don't know why there has to be all of this mystery. To quote an old friend of mine "we'll all know today."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT