ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Good night D-League.

ry%3D400

56° and overcast here. It's been a long week, but thankfully it's Friday.
that's about what it is here, too; supposed to get up to around 64°

Good morning D
going to be headed out to work here shortly; Need to drop the kid off at school and head out, have to be there at 9am. It's a long day, won't get off work until 8pm or a little after. And, OH JOY! Son's best friend is staying overnight, so we'll have a couple of 12 year olds driving us crazy.

Everyone should post pics of their pets - we've seen 55's GS, and Rupp'sRunts, and 82s. We have three, here; will post them later.

Well, fellas, have a great day, behave as best as you can

• Good Morning, D-Leagueans.
  • 64º in Johns Creek. Overcast. Calm and IFR.
  • Dark Magic in hand. 1st mug.
  • I don't know what the humidity level is, but ti feels like 90 to 100.
  • Lola is up with me, feeling good and cute as ever. Sweet.
  • Hope the sick ones are on the mend.
  • This has been a Hell of a week for me. I hope it doesn't get worse.
  • Take care and be safe.
  • Carry on.

60° light rain...
2nd cup of coffee
Server is slow....it's almost like they don't want me screwing off at work?
At least it's Friday...weekend looks like it's going to be nice.
I'll work on the pet pictures at some point.
I keep looking for the NBA combine but can't seem to find one anywhere? The guys at JL Farm equip. said they haven't heard of one...:)
mqdefault.jpg

Enjoy the day...

Fascinating stuff happening here. Got a lil baby Robin that must have left the nest last night. Spotted him this morning hunkered down in the grass - which is nice and tall bc I didn't mow it Wednesday before the rains came. So he's got nice little cover, and my dog hasn't even noticed him I don't believe. Birdy's near the porch about 15ft away from me. He has managed to stand up and stick his head above the grass. This morning he looked like a scared little blob hiding from the world. He's thinking about making something of himself now. Momma is watching from the trees/mulched area to his left. I'm watching from the screened porch to his right. She chirps some encouragement to him now and then, and swoops in to feed him some worms. I'm watching him like a hawk. If that stupid neighbor cat comes in my yard and gets him tonight I will be so mad.

I don't know how long it takes them to get going, but he looks like he'll be hopping around by morning. But I guess he hopped away from the bush he was born in? He's about 7 feet from that. But he hasn't moved today. Idk. Probably in shock of the wide world outside of the bush. I'll keep you posted. Lil buddy will thrive and prosper, I think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT