ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

57°F high 72°F rain 50/50
The cactus are in bloom
anigif_enhanced-16107-1433278677-2.gif

Man! You guys (& girl) are relentless on here. I admire your fortitude.

Beautiful day so far...67° right now. Looks like I'm gonna have to get some yard mowing done this afternoon...chances of rain W-Th-F.

I loathe this time of year for basketball...way too much speculation to even get interested. I'm not big on playing the "what if" game. I'll start getting excited when I know what the roster/team is going to look like.

Is there any of that German potato salad left over?...goes good on the side with eggs & bacon AND a pot of coffee. (actually I'm at work, but that'd be really good 'bout now)

Post on people!

• Good Morning, D-Leagueans.
  • 68º in Johns Creek. Clear and sunny. It's going to be a pretty day. VFR for sure.
  • Dark Magic going. Good stuff. Expensive and delicious.
  • Lola right here. Sweet and cute dog.
  • Ambulance van coming to our neighborhood. That's not good.
  • I think I need to reboot my modem. My MacBook Pro may be ailing.
  • I hope you are having a productive Tuesday.
  • Don't forget Mother's Day.
  • Nothing else. Take care. Be safe.
  • Carry on.

Man! You guys (& girl) are relentless on here. I admire your fortitude.

Beautiful day so far...67° right now. Looks like I'm gonna have to get some yard mowing done this afternoon...chances of rain W-Th-F.

I loathe this time of year for basketball...way too much speculation to even get interested. I'm not big on playing the "what if" game. I'll start getting excited when I know what the roster/team is going to look like.

Is there any of that German potato salad left over?...goes good on the side with eggs & bacon AND a pot of coffee. (actually I'm at work, but that'd be really good 'bout now)

Post on people!
I'm sure you're referring to some of the meltdowns over on RR? It does get kind of funny, though
I hate this time of year for basketball because there IS none (college, anyway)

sorry, Don ate all the German potato salad. But I'm sure he'd be glad to share some of his coffee with you to compensate.

He did alright. He threw a fit when he got them initially and a couple minutes afterwards then took a nap while we ate lunch. Could have been a lot worse about them for sure.
oh yes definitely
my youngest had a mild reaction and cried, literally, for two days
the middle child reacted about average
but my oldest, I swear she looked at them like "eff you" and didn't react, except to be ticked off. Was pretty funny

sorry, Don ate all the German potato salad. But I'm sure he'd be glad to share some of his coffee with you to compensate.
Sometimes, if there are uneaten baked potatoes, you can dice those things, add some diced onion and fry that in some bacon grease. It's pretty darn good. I wonder if Potato Salad would work like that. I don't see why it wouldn't.

You are just looking for an excuse not to move Don. You can tell us the truth. :pimp:

My philosophy:

1 Never walk when you can ride.
2 Never run when you can walk.
3 Never walk when you can stand still.
4 Never stand still if you can sit down.
5 Never sit down if you can lie down.
6 Never just lie down if you can go to sleep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT