ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

1530451_10154726283744698_5051810614656012189_n.jpg

Good Morning D
hey Murph, glad to see you!
lovely Monday morning here.
Kids got to their destination safely last night
have a TON of housework to catch up on, plus getting laundry started; going to be a very busy day
Calling @FutureCityCats and @catfaninsc - where are you guys?
How is everyone?
We may never know what happened down at Future City, KY or what is going on in the Universe.

• Good Morning, D-Leagueans & Oasiseans. Top O' The Marnin To Yas.
  • 70º in beautiful Johns Creek.
  • You guys off work today or what?
  • It's a regular day for us.
  • Had a fun Easter. Hope you did. It's nice being around those you love and that love you.
  • #3 drives back to Ft. Campbell today. It was good seeing him for a couple of days.
  • Had trouble getting Tom Leach to come in.
  • Lola enjoying the morning. Laying at my feet. Having her tubes tied next month.
  • That's it. Take care.
  • SCCat & FCC?

• Good Morning, D-Leagueans & Oasiseans. Top O' The Marnin To Yas.
  • 70º in beautiful Johns Creek.
  • You guys off work today or what?
  • It's a regular day for us.
  • Had a fun Easter. Hope you did. It's nice being around those you love and that love you.
  • #3 drives back to Ft. Campbell today. It was good seeing him for a couple of days.
  • Had trouble getting Tom Leach to come in.
  • Lola enjoying the morning. Laying at my feet. Having her tubes tied next month.
  • That's it. Take care.
  • SCCat & FCC?

Doing some work at ft. Campbell this week. Small world.

Due to that picture I will no longer check for the boogie man in the closet but l will check for the easter bunny. I feel I need therapy after seeing that picture.

Whachubuilding?
Nuttin. Bought a pressure washer and a pressure painter. I've got a few things that I'll half ass clean and then half ass paint. I like to give things DIY/homemade look.

I got a 2800psi washer, but thought about the 3100. Also considering taking it back and getting the 2200psi electric one. I thought I knew what I wanted when I went there but on the way home I started second guessing myself. I bet 2200 would be more than I need, plus it will be a lot quieter and maintenance will be a breeze. Thoughts?

Nuttin. Bought a pressure washer and a pressure painter. I've got a few things that I'll half ass clean and then half ass paint. I like to give things DIY/homemade look.

I got a 2800psi washer, but thought about the 3100. Also considering taking it back and getting the 2200psi electric one. I thought I knew what I wanted when I went there but on the way home I started second guessing myself. I bet 2200 would be more than I need, plus it will be a lot quieter and maintenance will be a breeze. Thoughts?
I have always wanted one merely because I did not have one. Be careful with that thing.

re: pressure washer. I would like to point out that I did not start a thread to ask random people their opinions. I have decided that I need to take this one back before I even put oil in it and trade it for the electric one. It may take longer to clean some things but at least it won't be noisy doing it. Another benefit will be not having to stop and get gas. Or pull a starter cord. I did cheat though and read some opinions where people gather to talk about such things.

Good evening D! It's been a long time, and a long road for me in the interim.

My company is still in business! Spearheaded by the effort by a UK alum, we continue to keep our doors open! Very happy for my team, they are a great group!

In other news, my cousin has been battling a very serious immune condition, but it looks like his bone marrow transplant was successful!

Hope you all have been doing well. @Bkocats , I owe you a follow up for this coming summer. Let's figure out the details at some point soon.

I bought an electric one last year but the only thing I've used it on are some Adirondack chairs that I needed to reseal. It worked great and is really all I'll need. I need to power wash and weather proof the deck so I'll have a better idea afterwards. It's an AR Blue. I think 2100 psi.

I bought an electric one last year but the only thing I've used it on are some Adirondack chairs that I needed to reseal. It worked great and is really all I'll need. I need to power wash and weather proof the deck so I'll have a better idea afterwards. It's an AR Blue. I think 2100 psi.
Thanks. I took the other back and now have an electric one. I have a few things to take care of and then it will be sitting in the shed. If it sits for a year before I use it again, I prefer my chances of an electric one working right away as compared to a gas one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT