ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

thumbs_EMOK_Picdump_497_066.jpg

Bev, my heart is truly with you in this time. When my mom passed away in 1996, her nurse was compassionate, but direct. I will remember her question to me the rest of my life. "She's dying. Do you want to let her pass here (the nursing home), or send her back to the hospital?" I chose to let her stay where she was. It was easier on both of us. The ironic thing was that me as the middle son was the last child to be with both of my parents when they passed away.
Thank you Ghostie

Evening D
been a pretty bittersweet day
My daughter and her family (meaning the grandbaby) spent Easter with his family this year (they alternate years). My son and his g/f are on their way to NC to be with her grieving family. So, was missing two of my kids this year. OTOH, had my youngest, and was able to spend Easter with my parents, and two of my siblings, sister-in-law and niece and nephew. It was a good day in that respect.

The D has been a good place; thank you all for that

Evening D
been a pretty bittersweet day
My daughter and her family (meaning the grandbaby) spent Easter with his family this year (they alternate years). My son and his g/f are on their way to NC to be with her grieving family. So, was missing two of my kids this year. OTOH, had my youngest, and was able to spend Easter with my parents, and two of my siblings, sister-in-law and niece and nephew. It was a good day in that respect.

The D has been a good place; thank you all for that
I feel so sorry for your son's g/f's family. It must be terrible. I can't imagine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT