ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

1975. I was even afraid to go into a pool let alone the ocean after seeing this movie. Started out rated R but edited some scenes to make it PG. Still scared the hell out of me at the time.

images

good evening D
just got home from a long, busy, crazy day
going to go back and read and stuff
hope all are well
Yes. Worked my PT gig. Gonna hit again tomorrow. Got to see and listen to former KY Colonels coach Hubie Brown call a game and watch one of the Harrison twins play. Rode my bike to get some beer. Life is good.

Happy Easter d league family!

1. Gonna eat ten pounds of honey baked ham today

2 happy birthday Charlie Chaplin
Happy birthday dusty Springfield

3. In memorandum, Virginia tech shooting. Still remember how sad and tragic that day was

Have a safe and happy Easter d league fam

• Good Morning, D-League.
  • 70º already in Johns Creek. Beautiful Easter Sunday
  • Likes caught up. Whew.
  • Lola right here. Cute little turd.
  • 3 of the grands here. Will see the other 2 later today at our daughters. We'll all be together. That is rare these days.
  • images
  • I took the boys out to eat when I got home last night. I'm still full of salad with grilled chicken. I figured WTH, it won't kill me to lose a little sleep. Got up late. I don't get to see these brothers together that much.
  • That's it for now. Take care.

Happy Easter D
Was nice to sleep in a bit this morning
Kids' easter this year consisted of plastic eggs filled with some candy - with a couple of them having something a little more. I won't be seeing granddaughter today, so didn't bother doing an actual basket. The others are old enough not to care

Going to the parents house a little later; helping Mom cook the meal.

If y'all would, keep the son's g/f and family in your thoughts and prayers. Her cousin was accidentally killed Friday. He was working on his car on some ramps, and it wasn't properly secured - rolled off onto him. Young guy, only 30. They'll be headed to NC tomorrow for the funeral.

Happy Easter D
Was nice to sleep in a bit this morning
Kids' easter this year consisted of plastic eggs filled with some candy - with a couple of them having something a little more. I won't be seeing granddaughter today, so didn't bother doing an actual basket. The others are old enough not to care

Going to the parents house a little later; helping Mom cook the meal.

If y'all would, keep the son's g/f and family in your thoughts and prayers. Her cousin was accidentally killed Friday. He was working on his car on some ramps, and it wasn't properly secured - rolled off onto him. Young guy, only 30. They'll be headed to NC tomorrow for the funeral.
Horrible news. Shit. Prayers for all of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT