ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

c29bd79ac416d38b66ba88b655dddba3.jpg

Very sharp

Sharp

Ugly. Underground trains suck compared to their counterparts up above.

Just checking in. Have the kids over here again. Is there a kid in America (medical exceptions excused) that DOESN'T love ice cream? The 9 and 7 year olds demolished their lunch down to crumbs in order to have ice cream afterwards. The flavors they wanted (they got to combine 2) made my blood sugar rise just looking at them.

#9: Cotton candy and Bubblegum
#7: Superman and Rainbow sherbet (I THINK Superman is just vanilla with SM's colors added. I hope)

I want to aplogize for being an ass last night especially to funky. I put my nose where it shouldnt have been and said things that shouldnt have been said. Funky has always been respectful to me and I hope he accepts my apology and the d as well. Hope we all can get along and move past my ignorance from last night.

Soooooo…you know you messed up and now you want to barter? Pass.

[laughing] Just kidding [laughing]. We are all wildcat friends. This is a meaningless message board. Always remember that and never forget it.

Funky is one of the best posters on this site. That is not debatable.

Gunnar for POTUS!!!

Keep on keeping on, D-leaguers…

Just checking in. Have the kids over here again. Is there a kid in America (medical exceptions excused) that DOESN'T love ice cream? The 9 and 7 year olds demolished their lunch down to crumbs in order to have ice cream afterwards. The flavors they wanted (they got to combine 2) made my blood sugar rise just looking at them.
Ice cream = happiest food in the world.

Soooooo…you know you messed up and now you want to barter? Pass.

[laughing] Just kidding [laughing]. We are all wildcat friends. This is a meaningless message board. Always remember that and never forget it.

Funky is one of the best posters on this site. That is not debatable.

Gunnar for POTUS!!!

Keep on keeping on, D-leaguers…

Nothing to get stirred up about. Funky is an alright guy in my book.

There are a handful of Paddock posters that irk me a little but I just avoid engaging with them.

I naively posted in NOB a few times early on, unaware that I had ever riled anyone up, but was informed explicitly by several guys to stay out. No big deal with me.

Last edited:
So I'm just sitting here minding my own business and my wife asks me if I want some strawberry shortcake. I said no, I did not. She said that there was whipped cream on it. I told her that didn't matter. Then she brought me some strawberry shortcake with whipped cream on top and I started eating it. After a couple of bites I said "hey, I told you I didn't want any", she asked me why I was eating it then. I had nothing. It was good.

Nothing to get stirred up about. Funky is an alright guy in my book.

There are a handful of Paddock posters that irk me a little but I just avoid engaging with them.

I naively posted in NOB a few times early on, unaware that I ever riled anyone up, but was informed explicitly by several guys to stay out. No big deal with me.
Some of those guys probably learned that behavior right here on the Paddock. You know ...DIAF .....GTFO, etc. That's how the D-League got started.

Reading about the football team and I like what I'm reading. Been lied to before on that front though. Seems like the hurdle we never could get over was one of depth. Lots of times we could play with most people while our first team was fresh, but as the game wore on we just didn't have the quality depth to hang with other teams second and third units.

Would be nice for us to take down ul again this year. There are some good recruits coming up in the state right now and I would prefer them to represent the state school instead of some random city. Won't guarantee they come here, but it can't hurt.

Reading about the football team and I like what I'm reading. Been lied to before on that front though. Seems like the hurdle we never could get over was one of depth. Lots of times we could play with most people while our first team was fresh, but as the game wore on we just didn't have the quality depth to hang with other teams second and third units.

Would be nice for us to take down ul again this year. There are some good recruits coming up in the state right now and I would prefer them to represent the state school instead of some random city. Won't guarantee they come here, but it can't hurt.
  • Defense?
  • I liked what I saw from GH.

• Defense?
  • I liked what I saw from GH.
Defense is supposed to be taking a step up. Hard to tell anything from a scrimmage game though. They didn't go very deep into the play book and it's a long time until the first game. I'll be watching though and if Lucy even flinches, I'm not trying to kick that ball. Not again.

Man all this talk about ice cream. I ran down to Graeter's and picked up a couple of pints..

GREAT JOB!! GREAT EFFORT!

Man it's strawberry shortcake weather up here. Bout 80, 7mph north easterly breeze (idk sounds good tho don't it...), humidity 27.5%. Living the life, just need some strawberry shortcake.

Did yard work for the grandparents. They crack me up. Took the dog with me, they like her.

No bs, I like old people for a few reasons: they're nicer than young folks by a lot. There are probably many reasons for that. Also, they're simple. They dgaf what everybody else is doing, or what trend they're supposed to follow. They dgaf. Life is simple when you get down to it. They're funny as heck. The art of storytelling is real. I sure don't have it, but I have older family members that do, and it's a joy just listening to them. Finally, they know a shit ton more than I do. I can google my lil heart out, but google can't give me wisdom and stuff.

Got no damn ice cream. Sigh.

GREAT JOB!! GREAT EFFORT!

Man it's strawberry shortcake weather up here. Bout 80, 7mph north easterly breeze (idk sounds good tho don't it...), humidity 27.5%. Living the life, just need some strawberry shortcake.

Did yard work for the grandparents. They crack me up. Took the dog with me, they like her.

No bs, I like old people for a few reasons: they're nicer than young folks by a lot. There are probably many reasons for that. Also, they're simple. They dgaf what everybody else is doing, or what trend they're supposed to follow. They dgaf. Life is simple when you get down to it. They're funny as heck. The art of storytelling is real. I sure don't have it, but I have older family members that do, and it's a joy just listening to them. Finally, they know a shit ton more than I do. I can google my lil heart out, but google can't give me wisdom and stuff.

Got no damn ice cream. Sigh.

I love my grandparents. Love spending time with the anytime I can. I

n 2011 when i was doing door to door sales. (Lawn care) I knocked on this older couples door. It was real close to tip off when we played Princeton. I had a UK hat on. The older gentlemen that answered the door said well son you must be a ky fan. I said one of the biggest. He said well the game is about to come on why don't you come on in and watch it. I said you dont need to do that. He insisted and I said sure. Long story short I watched it with him and his wife. They offered me sweet tea and food. I told them due to their kindness I wasn't worried about making a sale. They told me I was to nice to not buy something. I cut them a good deal for letting me into their house and being so nice.

Older people rock. That's all I'm saying.

n 2011 when i was doing door to door sales. (Lawn care) I knocked on this older couples door. It was real close to tip off when we played Princeton. I had a UK hat on. The older gentlemen that answered the door said well son you must be a ky fan. I said one of the biggest. He said well the game is about to come on why don't you come on in and watch it. I said you dont need to do that. He insisted and I said sure. Long story short I watched it with him and his wife. They offered me sweet tea and food. I told them due to their kindness I wasn't worried about making a sale. They told me I was to nice to not buy something. I cut them a good deal for letting me into their house and being so nice.

Very neat story.

Young person would hide their kids and call the cops. Get on neighborhood Facebook like THERE IS STRANGE MAN GOING DOOR TO DOOR IS HE A PEDO!!!!?? BE AWARE!!!

Idk that one. Is it a Buick?

The pinto is pretty ugly, imo.

This Pontiac Astek thing is a tragedy
AR-150909877.jpg&MaxH=300

That's my ugliest vehicle pick for today. I would take that yeller thing you posted over the Aztec.....tho it does like utilitarian. It even had a built in rear cargo tent. I think maybe a cooler also? That's useful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT