ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

175px-1970_FIFA_World_Cup_logo.svg.png

The neighbors down the street hired a bagpiper for their party. Nothing against bagpipes, some great military renditions were played on bagpipes, Amazing Grace too, but for a party... A little might go a long way. Hey to each his own. I'll just sit out on the deck and listen and wonder why we didn't get an invite.

Ok todays chores are done

Grass mowed and overseeded
Garden turned again and onions in the ground
Cars up to date on maintanence
Had a very awesome and productive day and did so without the need to mock anybody. Some have to have that in their venue to feel big. What a sorry ass life that must be

One of my employees little seven year old got hit this afternoon in the mouth with a baseball. Knocked the kids permanent tooth out, They didn't know you could put it back in, but you have to do it within 30 minutes for best results. Nobody there knew. SMH.

I'm being sincere, but if you can't accept it I'll be ok and so will you. None of your names will come up in my conversations anymore if you can agree to the same. It was a bit of misplaced 'fun' that I'm suppose some think went too far. I can accept that.

I'm being sincere, but if you can't accept it I'll be ok and so will you. None of your names will come up in my conversations anymore if you can agree to the same. It was a bit of misplaced 'fun' that I'm suppose some think went too far. I can accept that.
Your idea is not bad. I hope you mean it. We would all be better off if .................................

He knows he ****ed up. Now he wants to barter. I pass
Isn't that the point of an apology? You mess up, you say you're sorry. That's the idea. For the record I have made a few posts like that for Rafters and other Paddock threads. This one was a poor choice, obviously. You can continue to be angry all you want I suppose. Moving on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT