ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Bullshit. Take it to church funky, you knew what you was doin when you made the post about the bko thread. Stick your apology in willys ass. Thats where your head stays. No respect here

Lol i only liked this bc its bold and the delivery was drunk and I respect that.

*i have opinions, but idgaf. This place is this place bc it's this place. I don't want anyone to change or do anything different, tbh. We're all BBN 4LYFE!!! and that's all that really matters.

D league. I have been posting here for some time. I have been very vocal to the point my family has been threaten, bogus pizza orders sent to my house, as well as many many spam calls my number was signed up for I do not in way shspe or form want to want to create or cause drama to this board but I also will not be silent to the riducule that some endure here. If you feel Im in the wrong please speak up. Im a grown man and although I enjoy the chat, this is not detrimenal to my life. If you think iIm a problem and want me out , say do and unlike ofhers who come back under bogus names I will bow out. Thanks for hearing me out
I said I was moving on, but if that really happened, it's ridiculous and I hate that it did. I've never heard of any of that. Definitely crossing the line. I understand where you would be more agitated than most if that the case. That sucks.

Hey guys. No offense meant, honestly. Most of you seem like good dudes. I apologize if I upset anyone. Bygones be bygones?
If that extends to me as well, then that's fine with me. You and I are going to be on the same side more often than not, no need for hostilities. Thanks for offering.

Meant to say that I apologize as well for anything I may have said last night regarding you or anyone else. I haven't gone back to read it because I think it would probably embarrass me. I prefer to just think that I'm embarrassed.

D league. I have been posting here for some time. I have been very vocal to the point my family has been threaten, bogus pizza orders sent to my house, as well as many many spam calls my number was signed up for I do not in way shspe or form want to want to create or cause drama to this board but I also will not be silent to the riducule that some endure here. If you feel Im in the wrong please speak up. Im a grown man and although I enjoy the chat, this is not detrimenal to my life. If you think iIm a problem and want me out , say do and unlike ofhers who come back under bogus names I will bow out. Thanks for hearing me out
Nobody wants you out. If it makes you feel better to say things, say them. We don't mind at all. Get it all out!!! We like you a lot. You may have a headache tomorrow.

I want to aplogize for being an ass last night especially to funky. I put my nose where it shouldnt have been and said things that shouldnt have been said. Funky has always been respectful to me and I hope he accepts my apology and the d as well. Hope we all can get along and move past my ignorance from last night.

Last edited:
I want to aplogize for being an ass last night especially to funky. I put my nose where it shouldnt have been and said things that shouldnt have been said. Funky has always been respectful to me and I hope he accepts my apology and the d as well. Hope we all can get along and move past my ignorance from last night.
You had bee in bonnet.

Johnny Cash is ALIVE!

BBzR2KE.img

Well, I see things as a simpleton I guess. There once was a really good thread but some participants split. Some people like me like people from both threads and post at times in both. I will continue to do so and I sincerely do not care what people think about that. There are aspects to both threads that appeal to me.

Some genuinely do like each other and that is ok. I don't like everyone either but I can find some common ground in anyone here, such as being a Cat fan. I don't like everything that's posted, but I can skip over it.

I may joke and hack on people at times for fun but I'd never make it personal to a point that I'd cross certain lines such as a person's personal life; job, family etc. And I'd never try to really hurt someone. If I get to the point I feel like I want to even so much as hurt someone's feelings to make myself feel better, it's time for me to move on. Imo that's petty and reflects more on the person causing the hurting.

Some may wonder why some posts disappear at times vs why some posts stay up that perhaps shouldn't. Its because we try to leave people alone and let them post freely. We don't spy on you and want you to have freedom. But when things are brought to our attention, we handle it accordingly.

At one time we talked about a get together and I think that would've changed everything. At some point I intend to hook up with people from both threads and I think it would be cool to meet people I like and all that.

Anyway, sorry for the dissertation.

Well, I see things as a simpleton I guess. There once was a really good thread but some participants split. Some people like me like people from both threads and post at times in both. I will continue to do so and I sincerely do not care what people think about that. There are aspects to both threads that appeal to me.

Some genuinely do like each other and that is ok. I don't like everyone either but I can find some common ground in anyone here, such as being a Cat fan. I don't like everything that's posted, but I can skip over it.

I may joke and hack on people at times for fun but I'd never make it personal to a point that I'd cross certain lines such as a person's personal life; job, family etc. And I'd never try to really hurt someone. If I get to the point I feel like I want to even so much as hurt someone's feelings to make myself feel better, it's time for me to move on. Imo that's petty and reflects more on the person causing the hurting.

Some may wonder why some posts disappear at times vs why some posts stay up that perhaps shouldn't. Its because we try to leave people alone and let them post freely. We don't spy on you and want you to have freedom. But when things are brought to our attention, we handle it accordingly.

At one time we talked about a get together and I think that would've changed everything. At some point I intend to hook up with people from both threads and I think it would be cool to meet people I like and all that.

Anyway, sorry for the dissertation.

I know they don't want me and maybe others from the D in the NOB and I'm very good with that. I do think they need to stop pointing fingers at the D league about who snitched on one of their own.

• Good Morning, Everyone.
  • Old Southern expression for "fired up."
  • 66º in Johns Creek.
  • Goldfish fed.
  • #1, #3 and #4 are here. Happy about that. Love those kids. Almost like my own children. QB and I have been so lucky to watch all of our grands grow up. The youngest is almost 16. We have five of them.
  • Lola right here. She's very cute and loving.
  • #3 gone to JR's to get us some biscuits. We're all hungry.
  • Dark Magic going.
  • Last night I stopped at Papa Johns on my way home and brought a large Pepperoni pizza for the kids. It was 11PM. That place was still rocking and rolling. About 20 people working there. I was depressed to see some older men delivering pizzas. Hope they made some money. These guys were 60 something.
  • That is all.

Look at it like a social experiment. Korea was divided after WWII with Russia in the north and USA to the south. Which side has prospered? As bad as some people think we are, we are demonstrably better than any realistic alternative that I see today.

It would be hard for me to believe that a huge portion of the NK population wouldn't rather live like their neighbors to the south. I hate to see us have to kill a bunch of people who are basically prisoners, or hostages, just because their leader is delusional. Oh well, we've done it before and I'm sure we'll do it again.

I like the honest repartee' in here. I've said in the NOB thread and elsewhere that you guys are great posters. I also respect BKO cuz she can hold her own.

I was probably having too much fun at Chuckindens expense with the Mexican guy gifs. The problem is..I'm not sure Chuck is even Mexican which makes this all the more confusing. Also I was pissed about the Spears thing but I've moved on.

I like the discussion here, but I'm just to damned twisted to be around normal types. If we were at a party I'd have my mouth open under the beer tap. It would look unsanitary and make others uncomfortable. From the Donfather to all the rest of y'all, I love lurking here and seeing the pics. Some existential minds in here

Peace

I like the honest repartee' in here. I've said in the NOB thread and elsewhere that you guys are great posters. I also respect BKO cuz she can hold her own.

I was probably having too much fun at Chuckindens expense with the Mexican guy gifs. The problem is..I'm not sure Chuck is even Mexican which makes this all the more confusing. Also I was pissed about the Spears thing but I've moved on.

I like the discussion here, but I'm just to damned twisted to be around normal types. If we were at a party I'd have my mouth open under the beer tap. It would look unsanitary and make others uncomfortable. From the Donfather to all the rest of y'all, I love lurking here and seeing the pics. Some existential minds in here

Peace
Nice. Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT