ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Up to page 1969. Probably one of the most eventful years in my lifetime. In a period of less than a month there was the moon landing, the Manson murders, Woodstock and hurricane Camille.

Forgot to mention, there may be two people who post here that don't remember 1969. I started third grade that year and it would turn out to be the most eventful three years of my life. Eighth grade was a three year stretch that gave it a run for it's money. I will say though, driving the school bus in the ninth grade was a lot of fun too. It's all a blur.

17861479_1852632628308719_2658492696435087515_n.jpg

Caught a guy yesterday talking bad about old mrs. McGillicutty. Said she was a pillhead. I fixed that young whippersnapper, yes I did. Shew wee, that guy sure was an idiot. In fact, he was so bad he reminded me of a guy by the name of Eric Wilkerson. Biggest dumbass you ever knew. None of you know him because he never posted here due to the fact he was a huge ul fan. Well, that and he rented out his wife to the VFW on Friday nights. Evidently it takes a lot of time to count up that many quarters, didn't have time to post.

People should be nice to people who are nice. People who aren't nice, like me, should be open to ridicule. People, like me, welcome the back and forth of idiots. If a sch00l teacher by one name, or a physical therapist by another,wants to give me shit, I would hope they have the balls to do it openly. If the idiots take over the Paddock, we'll have idiots starting threads with the sole purpose of casting aspersions upon people who don't deserve them.

Right over wrong has triumphed in the past, you only need to look at this thread to see that .weak minded, weak willed, were cast out. The winners who are winning, they've won and remain.

Kiss my ass you nob gobbler bitches.

Hey, where's Kaiser? Where is his voice of reason? Funny how it only works ONE way isn't it? Funky? Where is your pretend to be a dumbass question? Don't you want to know why your seemingly ignorant take has been questioned? Bring it on idiots.

Reveal why and how this thread was hijacked from you and why we shouldn't steal the one you think you have now?

I think I might start posting in the nob gobbler thread later on today. Are you going to cry to the mods like you did before?

Throughblue is no doubt reading this post. I count on that and I want him to know that his IP address is exactly the same as another poster here, I laughed when I found out. Anyway, they will both be revealed this weekend.

You boys are touching with people who want to be left alone. I am the only person in this small group who ventures out to give anyone any shit. Please, give me all of your wrath. Bert doesn't deserve it, and Bev certainly doesn't deserve it. Both of them can handle it. Can you?

You know what pisses me off? It's some overpaid babysitter whose job could easily be replaced by a telephone and a big screen display get in my way and insert his opinion. Shut the hell up and take your ill-gotten gains down to the corner store and get your beer. Talk to the kids who are the only people you have your hood over. They may or may not respect you. Schoolteachers are the cob in the ass of modern day society; Didn't used to be that way. Thanks libs.

I was gonna say that you're up early today.
Not up early, up late. I'm waiting for my wife to leave so I can make some brownies. I'm not going to use the mix she gave me. She's gonna eat some brownies made from scratch when she gets home. After she talks about how good they are I'm gonna tell her the truth.

If you want brownies made from a box, make em yourself.

Forgot to mention, there may be two people who post here that don't remember 1969. I started third grade that year and it would turn out to be the most eventful three years of my life. Eighth grade was a three year stretch that gave it a run for it's money. I will say though, driving the school bus in the ninth grade was a lot of fun too. It's all a blur.

I would fall into that group. I was no where around in 1969. I wasn't even a glimmer in my old man's eyes. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT