ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Ok I bit on the "flex seal" rubberized paint. My. Birdbath/ fountain of 13 yrs has been leaking. I skim coated some hydraulic cement on the inside bottom and sides of fountain. Let it set up and dry then coated with this flex seal. Seems its gonna do fine but will give a consumer report after I fill with water the next few days
Is your birdbath made of screen?

That's why they are there (to separate you from your money.)[/QUOTE

Could be why my wife has two bank accounts besides ours. Three bank accounts and god my witness I do not know balances of any of em. Stress levels max out worrying bout money. I dont want that. When she says no you cant buy that I will go into heart attack mode. Thats the gods honest truth. Yes after 43 yrs of marriage. I am proudly pu**y wipped

I received a Silvertone AM/FM/Record player/33/45/78 for Christmas in about 1957. That is the only one I ever had until QB and I had made our own nest. My parents did the best they could, but they did not have much money for such things.
Oh I know the Silvertone brand. Classic! I'm a vintage audio enthusiast much to the chagrin of my wife. Tubes!!

One Christmas about the same time (probably the year before) I asked for a good basketball. I had one, but it didn't bounce right. I searched the house about 2 weeks before Christmas and found the new one in the box. I played with that new one every time the parents were busy before Christmas. I would wash it in the bathtub and dry it and put it back in the box. Perfect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT