ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

120px-Tokyo_1964_Summer_Olympics_logo.svg.png

American Bandstand? They catered more to pop though.
I started to mention AB but I didn't because it was to say I saw it every now and then, but didn't plan on it.

DK's Rock Concert, Austin.

I did see Prince on AB the first time I saw him. Don't remember the song but I remember Dick Clark trying to interview him after his song and Prince would only give one word answers. If he would have named himself Prick, it would have been more appropriate.

• Good Morning from the Big Computer Dummy from Johns Creek. Figured this shiz out. It just came to me. I am so ignorant.
  • 68º in Johns Creek. Not a cloud.
  • Watching the landscapers work. Fascinating.
  • Lola says hi. She is a busy little girl.
  • I'm glad I did not take this MacBook Pro to the Apple store. This thing never makes mistakes.
  • How y'all doin?

good morning D
been up for a while, doing other stuff
2nd cup of coffee in hand
very rainy today - I think it's supposed to last through tonight, then start with the sunny stuff again tomorrow and be dry the rest of the week. This is good as we have SxS races this weekend at the Turtle.
Hi Lola! Neiko, DeeDee and Charley send you their regards
I'm doing pretty good - how bout y'all?

My little dog can talk ......... she said pssssst ......... I guess I looked surprised and said "What?" She said there sure are a lot of rules around here. I said honey, you'll get used to it.

Lmao

I'm probably going to stop by Publix and buy a pound or less of ground beef and a roll of Pernell and mix it up and make everybody at the office swallow their tongue.

What are you making with the meat?

Mother in-law coming to live with us for a while. She's been hospitalized 2x over the past month. Wife is clearing out our spare bedroom for her now.
If my mother in law moved in then I'd be moving out, or at least spending most of my time away from home. I couldn't handle it and I'm really glad my wife doesn't check these boards.

Oh I know the Silvertone brand. Classic! I'm a vintage audio enthusiast much to the chagrin of my wife. Tubes!!

My first guitar was a Silvertone. I can't recall what happened to it. Those things are worth some money nowadays. I have about a half dozen receivers from the 70s. My first rig back in the mid-60s was Dynaco stuff. Tubes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT