ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I started to mention AB but I didn't because it was to say I saw it every now and then, but didn't plan on it.

DK's Rock Concert, Austin.

I did see Prince on AB the first time I saw him. Don't remember the song but I remember Dick Clark trying to interview him after his song and Prince would only give one word answers. If he would have named himself Prick, it would have been more appropriate.

When they debuted a new song on AB, Dick would ask some kids what they thought about. Nine times out of ten, someone's answer was: "It's got a good beat and you can dance to it."

PE_Nov_1965_Cover.jpg

I went to a Fleetwood Mac concert in Detroit in the early 70s. All the band was wearing were loin cloths. TS. You could get high on weed smoke just being in the building.
[laughing]

I attended a Ted Nugent concert in Nashville in 1981. He also wore a loin cloth and weed smoke appeared heavy. Fun times.

Last edited:
Hoping for the best there Austin. I'm sure your wife is a wreck worried about her Mom.
oh wow - so sorry to hear it ATC; thoughts with you guys
Thanks for the well-wishes, all. Ever since father in-law passed away 18 months ago, she's been slowly going down hill. It's all hit at once. We'll see what happens. Also hoping for the best.

• Good Morning, D-Leagueans & Lurkers. Come on down. Oh, What A Beautiful Morning (Gordon MacRae.)
  • 61º in Johns Creek. Beautiful day going.
  • Need some good news on Austin's MIL. Prayers. These kinds of times are tough. The best wishes for you folks.
  • Hump Day already.
  • Georgia Power has cut down all of the beautiful trees that line the street leading to our neighborhood. I understand why, but it still sucks.
  • Lola is out here wiff me. She loves me. Sugar would be very jealous. I still miss her. One of a kind.
  • We had some sod work done yesterday. It surely does look nice. Have to water it every other day.
  • Feed the fish.
  • Listen to Tom.
  • Need another mug of this delicious Dark Magic.
  • Carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT