ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

14322526_1130710173682366_2348958825185850762_n.jpg

• Good morning, D-Leaguers.
  • 70º in Johns Creek. Sunny. VFR.
  • Likes applied. 30 seconds.
  • Couldn't help y'all last night.
  • I noticed that the game Saturday is a pick'em. I don't know about that. We'll see.
  • We gave up 500 yards to a team that was supposed to be a pushover. 25 1st downs. I thought a couple of times that we might lose in that 2nd half due to that missed PAT. It was a win, but don't make too much about it.
  • 6 wins is not a rational possibility. More like 2/3 wins if we can muster for Vandy & AP. My confidence is not high.
  • That is all.

Went out to mow the grass this afternoon without sunglasses on. Nekkid eyes. Wind was blowing stuff in my eyes but I trudged on. On about the third pass I flipped off the wind. On the next pass the wind wasn't blowing. I am going to use my newfound power for good. Unless people piss me off.

I'm just getting around to watching the football game on tape. If I see us in the crowd I'm going to pause it and wake up my wife. Then delete it. I'm calling bullshit on Barkers injury. Must have been a delayed reaction. After it happened he was able to appear completely healthy as he completed a perfect pass to the defense.

• Just got in from work. All downtown Northbound exits are closed. Repaving the connector I suppose.
  • My old azz is worn out.
  • Walgreen's did not have the ATEN. Will look elsewhere tomorrow.
  • #1 worked all day, got off work, went to his workout spot, put his work clothes and new shoes (just bought Sunday) in his truck. Some dirty ************ broke in his truck and stole the kid's nice clothes, new shoes and wallet. I cannot tell you how upset I am about this. Thieves are disgusting. I am so angry that I could do some terrible things to somebody.
  • Is your credit card company trying to trick you into thinking that you have to pay the entire bill? What is this secret thing that the credit card companies don't want you to know?
  • What's on your mind?

Went out to mow the grass this afternoon without sunglasses on. Nekkid eyes. Wind was blowing stuff in my eyes but I trudged on. On about the third pass I flipped off the wind. On the next pass the wind wasn't blowing. I am going to use my newfound power for good. Unless people piss me off.

Do you need a cape to fly?

Talked on the phone earlier with the bondsman. Awesome guy. Wish everthing he was my neighbor. Can you imagine the stories we could tell. The bondsman is triple A plus in my book. ATENS is your friend old fart. 55 told ya so!
Easy guy to talk to. Smart, engaging and humble. Rare combination.

I have talked to several of the D-Leaguers and met two. Incredible group we have here.

I just wanna know why they seem to think we can hang with South Carolina. They will be physically superior to us in every way and their coaches will be better than us. They are low tier SEC. We are mid-high tier Sun Belt. We could overcome the difference with very smart coaching, but that's probably our biggest flaw. If we can get lined up and motivated, I think we can keep it to a respectable 14-21pt loss. Don't totally embarrass yourselves. Really, I would be pleased if we completed a game without celebrating like wild men every time we tackle a player after he just gained 7 yards. A little self awareness would do wonders.

• Mash, what keeps me low is
    • Those 11, 12 yard runs that NMS got. Every team that we have played as done that. NMS.
    • The long passing TDs that we gave up. Every team that we have played has done that. NMS.
    • Those 7, 8 yard gains that we give up. Now it's 2nd and 2 or 3. Every team that we have played has done this. NMS.
    • We gave up 500 yards of offense to NMS. 25 1st downs. We have not stopped any team. NMS is the worst team that we have played.
  • I think that USC will crush us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT