ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

• Good Morning, D-Leaguers.
  • 73º in Johns Creek. Sunny. VFR.
  • Racial unrest in Charlotte is bothering me.
  • Silence from TPOTUS is puzzling.
  • My back is terrible. Sore. Stiff. Misery.
  • Hope y'all never have this trouble.
  • That is all.
Played golf with a guy yesterday that was having back problems. He was in obvious pain but said it was a muscle spasm. Played today with another guy that had back problems. They say there are only two kinds of golfers, those that have back problems and those that will have back problems.

Science Break:

Globular star cluster Terzan 5 is one of only 200 globular clusters know to exist to date. They once ruled the Milky Way. Back when our galaxy was a baby thousands of them roamed the neighborhood.

Let's go there shall we.

Repeated encounters with each other and our galactic center left very few to be observed. This cluster was recently found to contain both stars formed in the early days of the Milky Way but also a burst of star formation about 7 billion years later.

Last edited:
Played golf with a guy yesterday that was having back problems. He was in obvious pain but said it was a muscle spasm. Played today with another guy that had back problems. They say there are only two kinds of golfers, those that have back problems and those that will have back problems.

Second opinion. Well duh!

That'll be $185.00

Last edited:
1824-aaco-1.jpg

holy cow....
at the corner of my street, a moped plowed into a school bus; this happened about 3:30 or so. There is a giant hole in the side of the bus, right behind the driver's side wheel well.
Really scary is that the driver of the moped has been taken to the UofL Hospital Trauma Center - that's bad

• Took a nap for the first time in years today.
  • Finally got my sons IEP for school.
  • A friend was shutting down a gas station and gave me a bunch of Redbulls.
  • Watching Jeopardy alone isn't very fun.
  • Found a great website to watch free movies and TV shows called putlocker you need an ad blocked installed to use it without going crazy from all the ads.
  • I'm becoming numb to the civil unrest in the country.

• Took a nap for the first time in years today.
  • Finally got my sons IEP for school.
  • A friend was shutting down a gas station and gave me a bunch of Redbulls.
  • Watching Jeopardy alone isn't very fun.
  • Found a great website to watch free movies and TV shows called putlocker you need an ad blocked installed to use it without going crazy from all the ads.
  • I'm becoming numb to the civil unrest in the country.

My son has an IEP too = 270 min/week - he's doing much better in middle school, but still struggles quite a bit. But these teachers and staff - so grateful for all they do.
Naps are good
I love Jeopardy
Don't become numb - I know we become desensitized, but that'll make it easier to accept things we wouldn't have a year ago.

• Just got home from work. All Northbound on ramps to the downtown connector (I-75 & I-85) are closed. I have taken a different route home every night this week. A pain in the azz.
  • Clemson was putting it on Tech in that 1st half. Saw a bunch of fans that had left the game early so that is not a good sign.
  • Back still ****** up, but maybe a little better. I'm almost afraid to say that for fear that it will stir up a relapse.
  • Tranquilizer darts. I know you are laughing, but the result would be way better than what the police are doing now. I love police, but the police cannot keep killing black people on the regular. There has to be a better way to do this.
  • Hope y'all had a good Thursday.
  • One more day for you 5-dayers.
  • That's it.

You're right, Don. They can't keep this up.........or there's gonna be another ammo shortage.

Wish I'd had an FFL 8 years ago in a good location. I wouldn't be drinking yak milk and eating curry seasoned crap all the time. You should be glad you're not around me. Curry and yak milk farts can blister the paint on the walls. I guess that's why native dwellings are made from stone and yak hide.....

• Good Morning, D-Leaguers.
  • 66º in Johns Creek. Sunny. VFR. Cool front moved in.
  • Back might be a little better.
  • My little sentry curled up in a chair beside me napping.
  • Coach Stoops disgusted and depressed. Everybody is. One more day until Game Day.
  • Sinuses pouring.
  • Dark Magic going.
  • Why would you bleep "ass" out from what the protester responded to the reporter?
  • Appointment with my haircutter at 1:00.
  • Likes applied.
  • Over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT