ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Daughter had the grandbaby around 4 PM EST. Reagan River are her first and middle names. Apparently healthy.

Airline reservations made for travel back east. Flying into ATL Hartsfield-Jackson on 11/18 at 9:25 PM. Take MARTA to visit Donfather. Should arrive around 10:30 PM at the MARTA station for a short visit. My bus to Knoxville leaves at 1:30 AM.

@Bert Higginbotha : Discussed things with my cousin in Grayson Co. He called to congratulate me on the new grandbaby. I'll probably come through on Thursday, December 1st around noon or so..

Daughter had the grandbaby around 4 PM EST. Reagan River are her first and middle names. Apparently healthy.

Airline reservations made for travel back east. Flying into ATL Hartsfield-Jackson on 11/18 at 9:25 PM. Take MARTA to visit Donfather. Should arrive around 10:30 PM at the MARTA station for a short visit. My bus to Knoxville leaves at 1:30 AM.

@Bert Higginbotha : Discussed things with my cousin in Grayson Co. He called to congratulate me on the new grandbaby. I'll probably come through on Thursday, December 1st around noon or so..

[banana][banana] Congratulations Grandpa! [banana][banana]

Glad to hear mom and baby are well!

*edit- We are expecting a pic of you and her*

Last edited:

• Congratulations on the new granddaughter. Happy for you all.
  • All of those late night times are just ******* perfect.

Congratulations!!

grandpa_to_new_baby_twins_congratulations_card-r704f208a07114d84aa27aba21722ee9a_xvuak_8byvr_324.jpg

Congrats Austin!!!! Wonderful news!!

My calendar is marked.

Congrats on the baby.

• I have been home about 15 minutes. I left here this morning about 0930. I am nearly dead.
  • Likes have been applied.
  • This how special all of you D-Leaguers are to me. I pinched my Sciatic Nerve this morning. My back is so sore and painful I just can't tell you how much.
  • I have to get into the horizontal position very soon.
  • I have to have a cig or two.

• I have been home about 15 minutes. I left here this morning about 0930. I am nearly dead.
  • Likes have been applied.
  • This how special all of you D-Leaguers are to me. I pinched my Sciatic Nerve this morning. My back is so sore and painful I just can't tell you how much.
  • I have to get into the horizontal position very soon.
  • I have to have a cig or two.

Doctors orders:
  • Shot of bourbon.
  • Then straight to bed
  • You work too hard
  • You say you have a good crew. Trust them
  • Shorter hours.
  • New fangled device - telephone - lets you talk to someone at a distance if needed
  • New fangled decive #2 - automobile- has an engine and 4 wheels that can propel you there if needed.

Last edited:

Reagan River AustinTXCat. Has a nice ring to it. Congrats.

You do realize of course that being a grandpa disqualifies you from NOB?

Morning D-Leaguers. Here is the once hated weather report from Smiths Grove, KY. It is 68.0 degrees F and a whopping 92% humidity. The sun is shining in a clear sky.

and before someone beats me to it; the next page will be 1812. The year that the second war of Independence started and did not end until 1814. 2/3rds of the U.S. losses were men from Kentucky. The great heros, in my book, to come out of that war were Andrew Jackson and Benjamin Harrison. Both became presidents. Harrison is my cousin.

the_war_of_1812.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT