ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

mom's birthday today.would have been 78. Lost her to cancer in 2012.
Maggi's vet visit went great. First rabies shot. weigh's in at 40 pounds..my guess was spot on
Slingin some stain on my back porch today
Dentist tomorrow to have teef scraped n cleaned
not much else shakin here

Last edited:
pelican-1810-super-bright-led-keychan-light-l.jpg

There's a rumor that's been going around Western Kentucky for years that a Cadiz businessman is Bill Clinton's biological father....Clinton's mother worked at a duck hunting club while he was there. Timing is supposedly in synch and there are physical similarities between the two. Total hearsay....but I'm trying to find his name and compare photos. Again--total hearsay but it makes for great rumor.

giphy.gif

There's a rumor that's been going around Western Kentucky for years that a Cadiz businessman is Bill Clinton's biological father....Clinton's mother worked at a duck hunting club while he was there. Timing is supposedly in synch and there are physical similarities between the two. Total hearsay....but I'm trying to find his name and compare photos. Again--total hearsay but it makes for great rumor.

giphy.gif
It wasn't the guy in this video. He's rurnt.

@Mashburned ......fess up. You were eating doughnuts when you crashed the truck into the pedway weren't you.

57d313c612493.image.jpg

Lol I wish. All I had was cigs and a dew.

Fun fact: that same company has F'd up dumpster deliveries before. Destroyed a trash compactor shoot not long ago. Tried to lie about it, too.

Went to Qdoba for lunch. Cardboard box in parking lot said "closed". Place was a POS anyway, tbh, but I liked it on occasion. They did pretty good business, and lord knows selling burritos for damn $8 is profitable. I always got a kids burrito bowl and chips for 3.50. They didn't love me doing that.

I'm over summer. Need something new.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT